Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Naruto: The Jinchuuriki Strike Back! [IC NEED MORE PEOPLE!]

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).
"Yeah please Reaslu-kun, can you let me and her go on a mission together?" Kyoei begged, mimicing Yukuza with a cocky smile even as she pressed her body against his back, "I think it would be a lot more interesting than you sticking me with Roku." He grinned his usual cocky grin, his muscles tensing under his fellow Bijuu's touch. He had rarely been that close to another human before, which made his skin crawl with the sensation of her warm body against his, though he was too proud to show that it bothered him. "I mean, I do not expect much personality in a jinchuuriki, but I want the best I can get. I mean, I was drug all the way from the land of lightning, after all."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

pioneercadet
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Naruto: The Jinchuuriki Strike Back! [IC NEED MORE PEOPLE!]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:35 am

Reaslu sighed. "Yeah, fine. It'll be just Emi and I against the Hokage. That's probably all we need anyway." He said.[Sorry for shortness. I'm disobeying my own rule... Haha. I have like.... fifty other things to check and I'm at a writer's block. Haha.]
Last edited by Reaslu on Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
imahugefaggotplsignorethis.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zael Arkan on Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:41 pm

Still tightly wrapped around Kyoei playfully, Yuzuka squealed with excitement at Reaslu's approval. Strangely, she felt two things while still smothering Kyoei. His back had tensed up for a moment previously, feeling it against her chest, but it was quick and he had already relaxed them now. 'Hm? My, my...' she thought curiously, 'But what is this other feeling... Is Roku angry?'

Roku jerked her head towards Kyoei with a malicious burning in her eyes, her voice stuttering slightly as she held back her agitation, "W-What, may I ask, d-do you mean by 'it would be a lot more interesting than you sticking me with Roku', Boya? I'm with you whether we both like it or not."
"That's right Kyo-kun," Yuzuka said in a matter-of-fact tone of voice as she poked his cheek gently with her slender, manicured finger, "Roku-chan is always with me, where ever I go." She smiled warmly from across the table at Roku as she noticed her calming down, and whispered to Kyoei in an almost motherly way, "She's my little girl... My happiness."
"Death is sometimes thought to be a comprimise... but it is always made without choice."

Theme song for my first RP character, Luce Savone... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ben7h5c1yqk

Zael Arkan
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:15 pm

Kuroda quietly listened to the conversation of strategy and played as many scenarios as possible in his head. He wasn't going to resurface any time soon, except for the fact that Reaslu mad mention of controlling their Bijuu. Kuroda chuckled at this idea and though,"I can control mine quite well, I just can't get any power out of the thing becuase it thinks if I die it just resurrect from the ashes." He then went back to listening, this time over Yuzuka's placement. It seems that Yuzuka as in another one of her playful moods and she didn't want to be with Reaslu and Emi. Kuroda dove back in his head and thought,"It's probably for the best, team dynamics are just as important as their power." Kuroda was about to start another thought only to hear Roku talk. Kuroda's eyes widened, he would never be used to that death doll talking and was sure he'd end up throwing a kunai in reflexive shock. Roku didn't like Kyoei's comment, Kuroda, after calming down, just thought she was jealous and didn't pay any attention. Instead he looked to Reaslu and said,"So that covers team kage what about the teams after the elders and subordinates?"
ImageImageImageImageImage

overkill
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Kyoei's smile disappeared when he heard the angry voice of Roku ring through the air, slicing though the good mood that had started to fill the room. His mouth gaped open at hearing her words, appaled that the girl even said anything to him. Pride got the better of him, allowing him to cut the silence, "I apologize Yuzuka-chan, Roku-chan. I did not mean to offend you, considering that we are a team. I just do not think that Roku and I would work well together, considering our large gap in personality."

Kyoei then turned in his seat to meet the eyes of the beautiful jincjuuriki that had her arms around him, his favorite cocky grin smiling back at the girl. "You know I would never take you from your only Yuzuka-chan," he said as he stared into her eyes. His face now showed little of the shock he had recieved from Roku or the chill that he felt from her touch despite how thoroughly both had bothered him.

pioneercadet
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zael Arkan on Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:49 am

Yuzuka's grip around Kyoei had finally relaxed after the heat had died down, but she did not let go. She knew Roku did not mean any ill intentions, but sometimes her emotions 'leaked out' from time to time. "It's alright Kyo-kun, you don't have to apologize. She knows you didn't mean to offend," Yuzuka shot a glare of topaz in Roku's direction as she paused, "So desshou, Ro-ku-chan?" It was the first time that she emitted such strong aura of dominance and intimidation in her stare, but luckily, it was directed only to Roku.

Barely audible, the doll staggered slightly backwards as she let out a sure sign that she got the message, "Eep! ... A-Ahem, sure. I'm s-s-sorry Kujaku," regaining her calm now, she coughed a little 'ahem' and continued, "Just think of me as another weapon, not an actual team member. It's still just you and Yuzuka..."

Yuzuka felt Kyoei move suddenly, then found herself locking her gaze with his. 'W-We're so close right now!' her mind swirling frantically, 'But wow he's hot...' After listening to his comment, she finally lost herself, a full pale pink blush surfaced over smooth cheeks, and in full view of Kyoei. Yuzuka let go of him and straightened up as she looked down at her comrade, "You're such a flirt Kyo-kun, but thanks," making her way back to her seat, and positioning Roku back on her lap, "Lets work well together, Kyo-kun." Roku remained silent with her usual hollow look.

Zael Arkan
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

"I did not know you thought I was a flirt," Kyoei said softly as she returned to her seat and sat the puppet on her lap, giving the doll no further recognition. Treating Roku as a weapon and not as a human being seemed much easier to Kyoei, who seemed much more preoccupied with the jinchuuriki that controlled her. He shook his silvery shag of hair, letting the hair mess itself up before running his fingers through the semi-soft strands. He had to numb himself from the feeling that had been crawling across his skin since Yuzuka had touched him, and this was the only way other than taking a bath to do it, and he figured the almost girlish hair styling was more convenient for him than leaving the room during a meeting.

pioneercadet
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kumiko on Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:51 pm

Thud... Thud... Thud...

Kabul walked alone in the hidden leaf village. The streets seemed some what clear at this time, but he was not worries about the villagers. Kabul was a tall and bulky guy. He was six seven and a hundred and ninety eight. People under estimated him in battles which usually happened alot. There was not alot going on lately that he was aware of. The world seemed totally oblivious of what ninja's did so that made things worse. Clenching his fist he would walk past a few trainees learning how to fight. this was normal, well he guessed it was normal. He had never trained with others, his style of fighting was a secret that he would keep.

Coming to the training grounds he would stop and lean up against a tree. He had not received any orders lately so he was on a short vacation for the time being. He was just happy he didn't need to run kids around on missions. That usually bothered him alot, they where weak and fragile. Always useless and not worth keeping around.Speaking to him self he says."God I'm bored...need some thing to do!"
It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets. - Kumiko

Kumiko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:06 am

"So that covers team kage what about the teams after the elders and subordinates?" Kuroda asked Reaslu.
"I'm not sure... It all depends on who is most adept at controlling the Bijuu spirit." Reaslu explained.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Ami gave a simple nod at what Rei said, but then a look of worry flashed across her face. "I dunno... what if this gets us into some kind of trouble? Maybe we should wait untill we recieve orders from the Hokage..." The girl in purple couldn't blame the Jinchuuriki for forming that gang of theirs. All of them were so mistreated. Either way Ami knew she would have to fight them off if they attacked the inocent, no matter how much she felt sorry for them. The white fuzz ball also known as Ichigo jumped back onto her master's shoulder and nuzzled her face.

xFerretGirlTheThirdx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:44 pm

"Well, you do have a point Ami. We normally don't do anything withought the Hokage's orders. If we rush in recklessly we could get in trouble." Rei said as she put her hand to her chin in thought.
After a couple of minuites of silence the Uchiha heiress looked up at her best friend.
"Okay, here is the plan. We will go to the hokage and ask what we should do. Knowing the hokage, someone has probably already been sent to do something about the problem." Rei stated ready to defend her village at any cost.
Hatsuharu Sohma: You stubborn idiot. What if it was Yuki wearing a girl's uniform?
[Mokoto imagines Yuki in a girl's uniform]
Yuki Sohma: Haru, cut it out or I will cut you off.
Hatsuharu Sohma: Aw, have my words made you angry?
Mokoto: [still imaging] It's beautiful!
Yuki Sohma: Stop imagining me!

brokenlove
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

"Well since you two are going to the hokage, I am going to stay here and keep watch," Unido mumbled to Ami and Rei, keeping his senses focused on the small, rundown shack in front of him. He knew his mission, and though his mission was the same as his teammates', he did not have the same view on whether or not it was finished yet. "Our mission was to tail them, if you do not forget. Just because we know where they meet does not mean our mission is over."

pioneercadet
Member for 16 years

That doesn't sound like much of a plan... Ami thought with an internal sigh at Rei's words. How long was he there? The question soon came to her at the sound of Unido's voice. "Well then... I guess there really is no use in seeing the Hokage..." Without warning, Ichigo jumped off of her master's should and scampered up closer to the rundown shack to get a closer look at things. Ami didn't do anything to stop her though; she knew very well that her ferret friend was a master at being sneaky. Besides, even if she was cuaght she'd just be seen as a random rodent wandering around.

xFerretGirlTheThirdx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:00 pm

"Your right Unido. The mission is far from over."Rei whispered to her commrads.
"Let's keep an eye on them and see if Itchigo hears anything suspicious." Rei said as she watched Itchigo sneak into the run down shack.
"Ami, be prepared to tell us what Itchigo head. No matter how bad it may be, tell us. This is the missin and we complete our missions succesfully." Rei said. She was so dedicated to her missions and to being a ninja.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

"Well if what she said was really bad then that would be all the more reason to let you all know." Ami replied with a smile. She looked back at Ichigo who was listening closely to evreyone talking. I really wouldn't expect to hear good news from this... The ferret started to wander around the small building while keeping in ear shot, she didn't want to make herself look suspicious.

xFerretGirlTheThirdx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:39 pm

Reaslu sighed. "Really, now?" He heard tiny paws hitting the ground. He looked down and found a tiny ferret. He picked it up by the scruff. Then looked out the window. He saw two shinobi in the distance, and examined the ferret closely. He opened the door and walked over to the shinobi. "Lose something?" He asked sarcastically with angst, and threw it at them. "Don't let me catch you here again. Or I will not resist killing you, Konoha spies."

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:48 pm

Emi had gone back to sitting quietly listening to everyone as she thought. She wasn’t in a very talkative mood today. Today she preferred to just stay quiet and see what others said, but she did want to talk to Reaslu about something that was on her mind. She watched him as he picked the ferret up and then she followed him out, but stayed near the front door. When she saw the shinobi she gave them a glare. She really wanted to talk to Reaslu, but wasn’t sure if now was the best time since the shinobi were right there.
BTF Fanatic Girls: Angel(Craig)~Kirai(Mike)~Puppy(Matt) <333
ImageImage

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Ichigo fell into Ami's outstretched arms and instantly jumped around, letting out a snarl at the jinchuuriki. "And why on Earth would you call us spies?" The girl in purple asked while still knowing the fact that evreyone there knew the reason perfectly. "Well then, guess we we're cuaght. Come on, guys..." Turning around, she beckoned Rei and Unido to follow her. Ichigo calmed herself but still shot her gaze back at the Black Biju leader. They would be back before anyone knew it. It's best not to pick fights, though. Oh, he won't catch us here again, we'll be sure to stay hidden... not unless we need to fight ofcourse...

xFerretGirlTheThirdx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:53 pm

"I'd call you spies because that's what you are." Reaslu said as they left. One thing he hated were spies. He turned around and walked back into the small hut. "I caught spies. Sorry for the interruption..." Reaslu said with a sigh, resuming his position directly next to Emi.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:02 pm

“At least you caught them.” Emi said as she looked at him with a smile. She then went back to sitting there quietly while she thought. She began to drum her fingers on her leg out of anticipation of wanting to Reaslu. She sighed softly as she looked up at the ceiling.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!