Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Naruto: The Jinchuuriki Strike Back! [IC NEED MORE PEOPLE!]

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: Naruto: The Jinchuuriki Strike Back! [IC NEED MORE PEOPLE!]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:57 pm

(Sorry I haven't posted lately i just got home today so can someoen fill me in???)
Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Moderate
Schizoid: Moderate
Schizotypal: Very High
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Very High
Histrionic: Low

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kaida
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:19 pm

"The point?" Reaslu asked Emi retorrically. "To prove we aren't deserving of this shitty treatment... We are shinobi, too, and deserve to be treated as such... We are to prove that we are strong, and deserve respect..."
imahugefaggotplsignorethis.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:01 pm

Emi listened to his explanation. She understood what he was saying, but a part of her was making her have second thoughts about killing the Hokage and the Elders. She wasn’t about to tell Reaslu about this though because she was afraid of what he would say and think, so instead she just smiled at him and said, “Okay I understand now, thank you.”
BTF Fanatic Girls: Angel(Craig)~Kirai(Mike)~Puppy(Matt) <333
ImageImage

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:59 am

Kuroda looked at the Kunochi and Shinobi with a smirk on his face. Kuroda ended his defensive stance, by stretching his body out, and reached for a pair of smoke bombs in his pack. Taking a double take between the two opposing ninja Kuroda threw a smoke bomb at each. Kuroda wasted no time and began running from the two, becuase he knew they weren't told to attack unless he posed an immediate threat. So far, he was no threat, more of an idiot. It was obvious that as a Jinchuuriki, he had an advantage, even in a two-on-one handicap battle, but he had to lay low, at least until tomorrow. So, Kuroda returned to his hovel, it was probably the last palace he should go for safety, considering that's the first place the medical-nin looked. However, Kuroda had been tampering with it, there were holes in the walls that would work as mini-armories. The only reason Kuroda didn't carry it around is becuase it's collective weight was too heavy, even for a Jinchuuriki.
ImageImageImageImageImage

overkill
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Unido exploded into a fit of coughing, his already irritated lungs too strained to keep the smoke from effecting him. His fan hung loosely to his side as he doubled over yet again, covering his mouth to keep himself from inhaling too many of the fumes. Then, once his coughing fit had slowed, he swung his fan in a wide arc, putting as much chakra into the blast as his broken concentration would allow to dispel the smoke.

As the black smog cleared, he gave his companion a worried look, as if expecting her to know what to do next. He had used his jutsu much more suddenly than his body would allow, and it was showing. "I am definitely not a taijutsu shinobi," he muttered, giving a weak smile to his friend to keep her worries at bay.

pioneercadet
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

"Not alone there..." Ami added, refering to her own lack of taijutsu skills. "Anyway, there are many benefits in having a ninja animal with you. One being, it makes tracking things down alot easier." As the last of the smoke disapered, the white creature known as Ichigo was sniffing around where the Jinchuuriki was just standing. "And it looks like Ichigo's already on the case. Are you sure you don't need any help?" The girl in purple asked her team mate while looking down at him, a worried look glued to her face.

xFerretGirlTheThirdx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pioneercadet on Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:04 pm

"Just let me catch my breath," He breathed, smiling even through the pain of his weakened lungs. "I mean, Ichigo can take care of herself that long right?"

He cast a furtive glance at the spreading plume of smoke, his mind wandering to the small skirmish that had happened just a moment ago. The jinchuuriki had evaded them without using a single jutsu, as if they were... well genin. It was aggravating to Unido when he realized just how helpless they were when in the presence of such a powerful shinobi.
Last edited by pioneercadet on Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pioneercadet
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

(Ichigo's a female)

"Yes, I suppose she can. But seeing how things worked out before, she'll probably be cuaght soon." Ami replied, nodding at Ichigo as a way of telling her that she could go on ahead. Nodding back, Ichigo scampered away at high speed while locking all her senses on the scent trail. Soon enough the white ferret found herself at a hovel and imediantly crept inside. The fact that her fur was white made it so she was not the best at hiding in the shadows. So instead, she chose to hide behind some furniture.

xFerretGirlTheThirdx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zael Arkan on Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:13 pm

Standing at a safe distance, Yuzuka and Roku gazed at Kyoei and his interesting 'friend', both locked in a staring contest of calm ferocity. Her arms crossed, Yuzuka quietly contemplated something with her eyes narrowed. Slowly, her sly grin showed itself, lined by her pale pink lipstick that looked as sweet and tempting as a strawberry. Bending down next to Roku, she whispered something softly in her small ear. Listening silently for a moment, Roku raised her white brow slightly in surprise, "Your going to try that, huh? But why do I have to tell him for you?"
"Just do it for me Roku-chan! Pleeease?" Yuzuka begged, giving her a innocent look.
Agitated, Roku gave up with a sigh and answered, "...Fine. I can't argue with you anyw--" When she looked up, Yuzuka was already gone. Looking behind her, she saw her already dashing back to her hut at full speed. Roku instantly boomed out to her furiously, despite her usual petite and quiet voice, "THAT'S RUDE YOU LITTLE SNOT! WAIT 'TILL I FINISH TALKING TO YOU!"
Yuzuka answered her with a wave and a distant shout back before disappearing into the trees, "Thanks again Roku-chan!"
Now alone, no one would be able to hear Roku's grinding teeth as she stood there writhing with anger. Eventually she began to calm down, fixing her hair when she noticed a few locks of bright white out of place. Tightening up the black bow on her head, Roku muttered something to herself with a gentle smile, "It's like looking after a child, but at least she smiles more than she ever did."
"Death is sometimes thought to be a comprimise... but it is always made without choice."

Theme song for my first RP character, Luce Savone... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ben7h5c1yqk

Zael Arkan
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Kyoei heard the unmistakable sound of Roku's voice booming across the village, his mouth agape in pure shock. What had caused the cool and slightly sniffy puppet to go off like that? His guard was immediately let down as he turned, his mouth still wide open, towards the being behind him, his eyes catching the way she tried to regain her composure by straightening her hair, much like he did when he felt bored. A slight flush appeared on his face as he realized she could most likely see his treasure clutched in his hand, and, immediately pocketing the trinket from his past life, he started towards her.

"Roku-chan!" he cried out, ignoring the now-silent shinobi behind him, "Where is Yuzuka-san? I thought you two would train together, not yell random curses into the street."

pioneercadet
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:50 pm

Kuroda opened one of the holes, being careful not to trigger the trap he set and reconfigured his equipment. Resetting the trap, Kuroda closed the hole and stepped outside of his shotgun shack. There he looked around and thought about where he should go next. Having just escaped from Reaslu it would be stupid to return and give the Village reason to kill all the Jinchuuriki, if he hadn't already. So, Kuroda pulled out a scroll and summoned a firery-red colored pigeon and wrote a coded-message which he attached to it's leg. The message read,"I screwed up, I might not be able to go to the meeting without putting you and the others at risk." Kuroda then told it to fly to Reaslu's hut. The bird immediately flew off and circled around the village until it found Reaslu's house, it then landed outside the window and pecked at it.
Last edited by overkill on Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

overkill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zael Arkan on Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:59 pm

Lost within her seldom experienced good feelings, Roku was disturbed by the sound of her name being called out from behind her. Twirling around gracefully, she saw the troublesome Kyoei now heading towards her. 'When did he notice me here?' She cleared her throat with her little 'ahem' before addressing him monotonously when he reached her, "Actually, I was looking for you, Kujaku. You and I are to meet up with Yuzuka at a special location, so I have to lead you there," she looked around carefully before adding, "It would be wise to keep our voices down as well, just in case."

(Sorry! be back in an hour!)

Zael Arkan
Member for 15 years

"Well meeting up with Yazuka-san will definitely be interesting," Kyoei said, smiling at the pupped as he inspected her with new interest. Her personality was two-faced like the side of a coin, constantly flipping from moody to inhumanly calm. Was it a failed attempt at emotion, or was the puppet, in reality, just very dysfunctional. "Not that taking a walk with her partner is not interesting in itself."

(Um I know I made the mistake too once, but when I made the character, I placed the surname first in the character profile and then the first name to make the name seem more Japanese.)

pioneercadet
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zael Arkan on Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:18 am

(Yeah i realized that too. but i know, Kujaku is his last name, and Kyoei is his first. But its opposite for my char, Yuzuka is first name, and Shiirai lastname.)

Roku observed him with a curious stare, soon followed by a small grin. The most unexpected thing was, she giggled. It sounded no different than any young girl's laugh; pure, void of malice, "It will be worth more than your time, Kujaku. You'll be surprised by the training methods Yuzuka has developed over the years." Roku motioned with her pale-grey hand, tempting him to follow her as she twirled around, whisking her black and white hemmed dress behind her as she walked towards the nearest piece of dark forest line.

It was a slow walk as the four foot doll bounded on the uneven ground and over the grappling roots, threatening to trip her at any moment. She managed to keep ahead of Kyoei by a meter, but it didn't stay that way for long as Roku stopped suddenly when the trees became fairly thick. "Before we continue," facing her companion as she addressed Kyoei seriously, "Since I'm feeling generous today, I will allow you to ask me any thing you wish about me, or Yuzuka, and I will answer honestly. It's proper for teammates to know at least something about each other, correct?"

Zael Arkan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pioneercadet on Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:30 am

Kyoei followed the short doll through the thick, uneven carpet of roots under their feet, staring into the depths of the forest as the trees thickened almost to the point where it was a mock twilight under the canopy. He remained quieter than the swish of the puppet's dress, soaking in her cool worlds, calculating, wondering why the doll had warmed up to him so much more than it had when they had first met.

Upon the proposal of a question of his choice for Roku, Kujaku immediately found an idea that would gain the respect of the doll. "Well, since your companion is a lot more talkative than you, I would like to know your story. This could be my only chance to know one of my allies, after all," Kyoei said, taking another step forward to where he was well within a foot of the doll.

pioneercadet
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:25 am

It was quiet for a while. Reaslu looked out the window and a messenger bird perched itself on the window. Kuroda's messenger bird. He untied the message from the bird and read it.
I screwed up, I might not be able to go to the meeting without putting you and the others at risk. Reaslu growled and turned the paper over and wrote a new message.
What the hell have you done now? Why would you be putting us in danger? And tied it to the bird's ankle. He gave it a small treat and told it to find Kuroda.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:21 pm

Emi watched as Reaslu untied the message from Kuroda's messenger bird. She sat there quietly just watching him read the message, but then looked a little alarmed when he growled. She waited until he was done writing his own message to speak. "What's wrong Reaslu?" She asked him with concern in her voice.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:04 pm

"I have no idea. That damned Kuroda thinks he put us all in danger. We'll have to put our plan in effect sooner, depending on the situation..." Reaslu told her, still angry. Didn't he tell them not to do anything? Nobody listens to the leader...

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:03 pm

"Hey calm down." Emi said as she stood up and walked over to him. "It's all going to work out fine. I know it is, I have a feeling that it is." She reassured him as she gave him a sweet smile.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

After a short while of spying, Ichigo decided that she should head back and see how Ami and Unido were doing. With that thought she sprinted off. "Oh, hey, Ichigo's back!" Ami shot her gaze at a white creature running up to them. Picking up the tiny ferret in her arms, she checked to make sure she didn't get hurt in any way. "If I was to guess she didn't want to stay away too long without any of us with her. You know, incase something were to happen to us..." The last sentence was added on quickly incase Unido got the idea that Ichigo was some kind of "scaredy cat". Or, "scaredy ferret".

xFerretGirlTheThirdx
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!