Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Naruto: The Jinchuuriki Strike Back! [IC NEED MORE PEOPLE!]

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Naruto: The Jinchuuriki Strike Back! [IC NEED MORE PEOPLE!]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:50 pm

OOC: Naruto: The Jinchuuriki Strike Back! [OOC/Sign-Ups]

Plot: It has been three hundred years since the events of Naruto. The world is at peace. Or so it may seem. There are nine new Jinchuuriki, all with amazing powers. But they all reside in one village, Konoha, and are treated poorly. People physically spit upon them if they are seen. And, worst of all, they are stolen in the middle of the night every few weeks to be taken to the hospital and be tested painfully upon. Then, the Jinchuuriki decide to form an organization, called Black Bijuu, to strike back at the village that has treated them so poorly. Then they want to take revenge upon the rest of the country. Then the world. [Reverse Akatsuki. Haha.] Will the Jinchuuriki triumph, or will they be permanently "sealed away?"

Rules:
1)Naruto threads tend to die quickly, so I shall make it a rule that one or two paragraphs MINIMUM must be posted.
2)Your best spelling, grammer, etc. I really don't like bad grammer. I mentally swear at it... Haha.
3)Stay active. I know it can be hard, so just post in the OOC that you're not going to be able to post or that you're going to quit.
4)You may be either a defending Konoha nin, or a Biju. We need both, and only 9 Biju will be accepted.
5)I would like to ask that you do not kill/take control of anyone without their permission. That's god-modding, people.
6)Bijus-Try not to use an existing animal
7)Sorry for being such a stickler. Here's the simplest: Have fun.

[I have reposted the plot and rules for the roleplay's sake. It's bad enough that I'm starting this without all of the Jinchuuriki... By the way, this is the Black Bijuu uniform... http://www.mega-anime.ru/img/trinityBlo ... l/abel.gif]

Reaslu Tancxuos performed seven hand signs, summoning eight serpents. He handed them each a scroll. "Take these to the Jinchuuriki, now. There's a meeting tonight, and nobody had better be absent." He said, strictly, and dismissed the summonings. He paced his small hut, the biggest thing that those damned Konoha medicals would give them, back and forth anxiously. Emi would be here soon. She would help him keep everyone under control, himself included. Sometimes these people could be over-excited about revenge. And he couldn't blame them. He wanted it as well... More than anything...
imahugefaggotplsignorethis.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Naruto: The Jinchuuriki Strike Back! [IC NEED MORE PEOPLE!]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:14 am

Emi sat in her small hut in boredom. She was staying in and away from the people who despised her. Truth be told, she despised them too. She hated the way they dubbed themselves normal and treated her like dirt. This is one of the main reasons why she wished for revenge. She was soon pulled out of her thoughts when a serpent brought her a scroll. She read quickly as she walked out the door. Reaslu’s house wasn’t far from hers and she got there quickly. She quickly knocked on the door and waited for him to answer.
BTF Fanatic Girls: Angel(Craig)~Kirai(Mike)~Puppy(Matt) <333
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:22 am

Reaslu jumped at the knock, but realized it was just Emi. He opened the door and pecked her cheek. "Emi. It's been a few days. They take you recently?" He asked in a concerned voice. He closed the door behind them and they sat in two of the nine chairs.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zael Arkan on Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:26 am

"Mmm... Roku-chan this tea is delicious! Thank you so much for swiping it for me," the platinum haired Yuzuka hummed in ecstasy after sipping her honey camomile tea.
"Well your hopeless... so I have to do this for you," replied Roku in a hollow voice, pushing back a pure white lock out of her pale face. Her mouth didn't move when she spoke, making her seem that much more grotesque to a normal person. For the eyes of a lifeless marionette, however, they seemed teeming with it, shining through with their emerald green color. Her face was also pale, but it seemed more life like as well for a doll.
"Still, you know I love you for it, Roku-chan." Yuzuka smiled playfully, looking at the puppet from across their small wooden table with endearment. Topaz eyes stared at her with a warm glow that long since faded with Yuzuka's past, but still feebly made itself present somewhere from inside her.
"... Grow up. Don't talk about needless things," retorted Roku, pausing as she sipped her cup homely, then placed it down on the plate before pointing at the ground, "You have a message."
Yuzuka looked down curiously as to what she was talking about, and spotted a small snake with a message tied to it. "That's Reaslu's snake," lowering her hand to let it slide up her arm and then raising it to the table, "I wonder if it's a love note from him!"
"What's with that bubbly sarcasm... It's disgusting," Roku muttered over the lip of her cup.
Yuzuka stuck out her tongue at her as she thought feverishly, You're the reason I can't even get a guy near me anyway. Her attention back to the note, she untied and unfolded it carefully and began reading. Eyes dashing back and forth for a while, her face slowly became more stern and serious. Yuzuka didn't say a word, but Roku already knew what was going on while she finished her tea.
Standing quickly, Yuzuka said with a sexy grin, "Iko ze, Roku-chan."
"Ah..." the doll replied almost boringly, slipping off her chair before the two of them headed out their hut door to Reaslu's accommodations.
"Death is sometimes thought to be a comprimise... but it is always made without choice."

Theme song for my first RP character, Luce Savone... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ben7h5c1yqk

Zael Arkan
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:26 am

Emi smiled a little he pecked her cheek, but then her smile fell as he asked if she had been taken recently. She sighed slightly as she sat down. “Yeah they did, but it’s fine. Or more should I say I’m fine.” She said as she gave him a reassuring smile, but couldn’t help but think of all the new bruises she had along her side that she had now covered up. She lightly touched her side where the bruises were as her gaze turned to the ground and her thoughts went over to the other night when she had been taken.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:50 am

"Well, that's the exact reason that we're rebelling soon, Emi. We won't have to put up with that bullshit anymore." Reaslu said, and rubbed her hand with his thumb gently as he held it. Then he heard someone at the door. "Hang on." He said and walked to the door.

He knew who it was because of the seductive aura around the figure. He opened the door. "Yuzuka. You're early. Come in." He said, and closed the door behind her, returning to his seat next to Emi. "How are you today?" He asked. She was probably his second favorite.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:02 am

Chisa ran through the forest trying to find where reaslu lived again "Why don't you people ever leave me alone Don't you know human testing is Illegal" she cried as tears streamed down her face "You're not a human you're a monster" one of the people yelled back at her coming to teh only house in the forest she knocked on it "Reaslu open the door, Hurry" she sort of screamed as the people got closer "Leave me ALONE i havent done anything to you people so just LEAVE ME ALONE!!" she shouted as she hoped the door would open.
Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Moderate
Schizoid: Moderate
Schizotypal: Very High
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Very High
Histrionic: Low

Kaida
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Leo sat in his small hut in complete darkness. The only real light came from a small candle that Leo had next to him on the table he was sitting at reading. He had always preferred the darkness compared to the light since he felt like it was more natural and brought more fear to things. He heard a small rustling noise from behind him and picked up the candle and turned around. He looked around for the noise and noticed a snake was in his hut. "Reaslu..." He said quietly to himself as he took the note that the snake had and read it over.

"Figures..." He said quietly to himself as he used the light from the candle and found a small black hood that he had. he grabbed it and put it on so that he wouldn't have to face as much sun light. he walked out and headed to the hut that Reaslu lived at. Once he got there he knocked on the door and waited for him to answer the door. He still kept his hood on as he waited.

smileythemask
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:11 am

Reaslu jumped. Chisa had escaped. Again. He opened the door and pushed her in. The people coming looked infuriated. He gave them a look, but they kept coming. So he did a hand sign and shot a giant fireball at them. They turned tail and ran away. He walked back in and took his seat between Yuzuka and Emi. "You alright, Chi?" He asked. She was a good escape artist...

Then another knock. He got up, yet again, to get it. He opened it and Leo was there. Welcome in. All of you are early. We just have to wait here for Lily, Kuroda, Jonel, and [insert]." He said, resuming his seat.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:26 am

Emi turned her gaze back to Reaslu and smiled as she nodded at what he said. Truly she was extremely excited to rebel, but she didn’t get over excited like some did. She was quite good at containing her emotions and only let them out when she wanted to. She watched at Reaslu got the door. She gave a friendly smile and wave to Yuzuka when she saw her.

When she heard Chi kind of scream for them to open the door, Emi sat up in alarm. She watched as Reaslu got the door once again and Emi was prepared to help Reaslu fight off the people who were chasing Chi if needed, but when she saw it wasn’t needed she relaxed back into the seat and sat there quietly. Once again there was a knock on the door, but she just sat there in silence. She listened as Reaslu spoke. She knew she had shown up early, but she always showed up early.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:43 am

"Yeah I'm fine I managed to pull the escape shortly after they grabbed me I suppose thats what a genjutsu artist should be good at though" Chisa said "BUT, Reaslu you are a true life saver" She said hugging him and then walking over to one of the chairs.

Since she was part robot she could normally scan the surrounding area for any threats but today her systematics seemed to be down.

Kaida
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:48 am

"Yes, no problem." Reaslu said and let her hug him before returning to his seat and gently holding Emi's hand again. "Any idea where the other four might be?" He asked everyone.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:49 am

Kuroda laid, strapped down, to a bed in the Konoha's psych ward becuase they didn't trust him in the regular part of the hospital. A pair of Iryo-nin walked down the hall and stopped at the room with Kuroda inside. Opening the door they approached Kuroda and knocked him out. They then proceeded to drag him out of the hospital and drop him in his meager hut. Kuroda awoke a few hours later to find a serpent with a scroll. Slowly getting up Kuroda asked the serpent, "Is he finally going to do it?" The snake just starred at him as he opened the scroll. Kuroda unraveled the scroll, read through it, rolled back up, and departed for Reaslu's hut.
ImageImageImageImageImage

overkill
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Leo walked in and noticed a few other people where already there. He also noticed that Chisa was also there. He had always had a small crush on her but never really enough to do anything. He always thought that she never really noticed him since he was so silent really. He walked over to a chair and sat down on it and waited for what the plan's were since the only reason he actually showed up was for the revenge. He took his hood off and looked around to see everyone who was there . He noticed a few of them where still missing and wondered where they were. He finished looking around and began to just stare out in front of him not really thinking about anything.

smileythemask
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:15 pm

"Chisa looked up from her thougths "No I havent seen the others around lately But if sure they're on their way here right now If you want I can do a scan of the area to see if I can find them." Chisa said smiling And flicking a switch behind her right ear.

(Her right robot ear )

Kaida
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:00 pm

As Kuroda made his way to Reaslu's hut, he noticed so more shinobi fleeing the scene. Kuroda jumped for the nearest cover, never sure of their intentions, always cautious in their presence. At the rate the ran, it was almost as though they were scared or stressed about something. So as soon as they were out of site Kuroda picked up pace and ran towards Reaslu's hut. With no real difficulty Kuroda arrived at the hut, which surprised him a little. Regardless, Kuroda knocked on the door and awaited a response.

overkill
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zael Arkan on Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:07 pm

Under the black uniform cloak, Yuzuka's hips swayed back and forth with a beat no metronome could compete against, walking elegantly despite her constricting black suit and high heel leather boots on the dewy grass. Roku, despite being as high as her six foot tall master's navel, managed to keep in step with Yuzuka quite nimbly. They came to Reaslu's hut and Yuzuka knocked, the 'owner' of the hut answering it expectantly.
"Thanks, I came as soon as I got the message, hun." She winked at him cutely as she passed him to wave back at Emi. Roku remained silent by Yuzuka's side, but glared at Reaslu with a menacing aura as he passed them to sit down by Emi's side. 'Doesn't even say a "Hello" to me... How rude...'
"Roku-chan, come sit on my lap!" Yuzuka said holding her arms open for the doll. Roku broke out of her trance, and rushed over in between her arms, allowing Yuzuka to lift her up and set her comfortably on her succulent thighs.
Not long after, Yuzuka could hear yelling outside just before some frantic banging upon the hut door. Yet, she remained calm, her slender fingers woven together like a web as she held Roku, as one after another, members started coming into the cramped shack. Chisa had arrived with unwanted company, then Leo entered after the fiasco. Still, her a Roku stayed silent, scanning with their eyes around the small group, not really listening, but still aware. Then, there was one more knock.

Zael Arkan
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:48 am

Chisa had forgotten about scanning when she noticed something from the corner of her eye and turned slowly her eyes turning a menacing red color and her hair fading to white "We have a visitor i'll be right back" she said quietly as she stood up and walked to the door.

Walking outside she turned the corner leading to the window and quickly tapped the guy shoulder "You know Spying is a crime in certain places and I could kill you right here and now" Chisa said as the man all of a sudden grabbed her arm "Shame on you don't yuo know how to treat a lady?" she said pulling her arm free and grabbing the man by the neck "Let this be a message to those who hurt us"She said before reaching in and ripping his heart of its cavity and leaving the body in plain sigfth so if those people from earlier came back to find him they would see him dis-assembled.

Throwing his heart into the dirt she stepped on it and then went back inside returning to her normal self.

Kaida
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:37 pm

Rei was awaiting Ami's arival at the Uchiha house. They had been best friends since they were little and were like two peas in a pod. The two girls had heard that there were sighns of Biju in the area and they were going to meet and discuss what to do about it. They both love there village to death and would protect it with there lives. She just hoped that Ami hadn't forgotten there meeting since the girl was so forgetful at times.
Hatsuharu Sohma: You stubborn idiot. What if it was Yuki wearing a girl's uniform?
[Mokoto imagines Yuki in a girl's uniform]
Yuki Sohma: Haru, cut it out or I will cut you off.
Hatsuharu Sohma: Aw, have my words made you angry?
Mokoto: [still imaging] It's beautiful!
Yuki Sohma: Stop imagining me!

brokenlove
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:39 am

Reaslu stood up and answered the door. "Kuroda, hello. Please be seated." He said, closing the door behind him. He decided to stay standing near the door. "Right, we just are waiting on [insert]." He said with a sigh.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!