Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

St. Netherhall's

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: St. Netherhall's

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forever Falling on Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:50 pm

She paused shortly. 'Would I?' She shook her head and started walking again. "I couldn't..I wouldn't...ever hurt you." She smiled at him, at herself.
This Time Baby , I'll Be
Bulletproof .

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Forever Falling
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phidius on Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:14 pm

He smiled and relaxed visibly, "Alright. How do you think Katie is?"

I'M SOFA KING WE TOD DID!!! (Say it slow and out loud)

(\ /)
( . .)
(")(") This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Phidius
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mindless_invalid on Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:26 am

Cal sat motionless at the table for a moment, before slowly rising and making her way along the hall.
Despite the shouted invitation to accompany the others, she felt abandoned, without even being given a chance.
"I suppose I shouldn't be surprised," she spoke aloud to herself, "It always goes this way."

She thought the girl, the one she could tell was a vampire, had been looking at her strangely, but perhaps it was because of something else.... "Oh my god," she whispered, mouth dropping open at the sight before her.
The vampire girl stood motionless in the hallway, eyes closed in ecstacy as she greedily drank the blood of the oy who'd been sitting at the table. She broke away from him, and they kissed, and had a conversation in muted tones.
Then,suddenly, she ran away down the coridoor, and he followed, yelling something after her.

Cal shook her head, continuing along the hallway. Perhaps it had just been a case of something else on their minds, after all.
They couldn't even know what she was yet, could they?
She frowned to herself, her hands momentarily rising to cover her pretty face.

Things would be as they were. And come as they did, she would deal with it.
Alys&Samael
believe what you can't see
I am Serenity and Calamity combined.
"We get sick when we get started,
What you got is what you wanted,
I will take the time to make it
Just so you've the chance to break it
I start shaking when you shake it,
Holy Shit, you sure can turn it on"

mindless_invalid
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forever Falling on Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:23 am

Solie felt her stomach drop. "I don't know..I hope she's alright." She murmured, looking back at Calamity. Of course she saw what she had done to Nick. Great. Solie's first impression was 'she's the freaky blood-sucking chick. She looked back at Nick and frowned, wondering if he was feeling weak. Then her mind traveled back to Katie. 'A passed-out body lying on her bed. Solie moves towards her with quickening pace and pounces on the prey. Katie is now dead.' The dream hit Solie like a boulder and she shuddered.

Remembering her first feed, her eyes got a filmy look and she froze in place.

The man was walking down the dark alleyway, perhaps trying to get home to his wife and kids. Solie sulked down the way, only a few yards behind him. He looked back, frightened and alarmed. She kept her eyes on the ground. He came near her and asked if she was ok. She shook her head. "No." She murmured in that light, feathery voice. She looked into his eyes and he shrunk back. Her eyes were blood red and bloodshot. She smiled wickedly at him, showing off her lengthening fangs. The man started to slowly back walk. But she was fast. She lunged towards him and pinned him to the ground. She greedily kissed his lips, and he found himself kissing back. She moved her lips down his neck and bit. He moaned with ectasy. She closed her eyes and drank of him, listening to his moans. After five minutes of drinking, the moans turned into groans. Solie heard the noise first. His neck had cracked. Then the blood stopped flowing. The foul smell of death came to her nostrils. That's when she started mindlessly scratching at the body.

Solie couldn't/ wouldn't move. She was frozen and her eyes stared into nothingness.

Forever Falling
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phidius on Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:50 am

Nick stopped and watched her, "Solie..are you alright?" he was worried. He looked back and saw Cal, "Did she.." he was talking to himself and shook his head, "No." then looked back at Solie,putting his hands on her shoulders and looking into her eyes he murmured something that would break any trance she may be in.

Phidius
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forever Falling on Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:22 am

When Solie came to, her head was throbbing and her eyes were watering. "I didn't mean to!" She shouted, crying. Her face was aimed downwards and she could feel Nick's warm hands on her shoulders. She grabbed his hands and placed them on his sides. "Scratch that. I probably would kill you..." She muttered soulessly, but she didn't add on the part that was most important. 'Not on purpose though...I love you.' She started strutting towards the dorm door, pushing it open and walking through. "Screw it all." She muttered, tears still falling from her eyes. She knelt down on Katie's bed, watching her.

Forever Falling
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phidius on Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:09 am

Nick felt confused and a bit dejected as he walked in after her, "Solie, what's wrong? What happened when you were..out of it?"

Phidius
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forever Falling on Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:15 am

Solie scoffed. "Everything's 'wrong'." She blurted, making quotation marks around the 'wrong'. "I'm a fucking freak. I suck blood." She cried, loudly. She then looked at Katie, covering her mouth, wondering if she was too loud. She sighed and looked down at her feet. "I'm a freak..I'm not normal..I don't belong anywhere." Solie murmured, a tear rushing down her cheek.

Forever Falling
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phidius on Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:26 pm

Nick went to her side, "You're not a freak." he said soothingly, "You are the most friendly and normal person I've met in a long time." he looked into her eyes, consolation and steadfastness in his eyes.

Phidius
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forever Falling on Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:41 pm

Solie looked at him. "No matter what anyone says..I'll never be normal again." She cried silently. She held onto his shoulder, looking at the now healed bruise she had created.

Forever Falling
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phidius on Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:51 pm

Nick grasped her shoulders gently but firmly, looking into her eyes he said, "Solie, do you seriously think that I would have let you bite and feed off me if I had thought you weren't normal in my view? Well, do you?"

Phidius
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forever Falling on Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:57 pm

Solie shook her head, holding onto Nick. She sobbed and kept shaking her head. "NO..I don't.." She replied.

Forever Falling
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phidius on Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:00 pm

He relaxed his grip and pulled her against him, "Then take the good in life, like friends and the like and keep it close, and cast off the bad, putting the past into hindsight." Wow, I sound like a philosopher...or a psychologist. he thought to himself.

Phidius
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forever Falling on Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:03 pm

Solie held onto him and smiled. "I'll be sure to do that, Dr. Phil." She laughed and kissed him. "I love y-." She paused. 'Oh dear...did I say that..' Her eyes went wide.

Forever Falling
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phidius on Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:23 pm

He smiled, "I love y- too." he looked at her for a moment, "You look contemplative, what's wrong now?"

Phidius
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forever Falling on Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:26 pm

She shook her head. "I'm fine.." She muttered under her breath. "You love me?" She asked, looking directly into his eyes.

Forever Falling
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phidius on Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:33 pm

He looked back at her for a moment, thinking deep inside him, then he nodded slightly, then with more conviction and said "Yes..Yes I do."

Phidius
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forever Falling on Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:36 pm

Solie smiled wildly. "I love you, too." She murmured sweetly, softly. She leaned her head against his shoulder and closed her eyes. "I really do.." She drawled.

Forever Falling
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phidius on Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:52 am

He closed his eyes as he leaned in toward her and their lips met.

Phidius
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forever Falling on Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:10 pm

She smiled through the kiss and held the back of his neck gently. She pressed her forehead against his and looked him straight in the eyes.

Forever Falling
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!