Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

St. Netherhall's

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: St. Netherhall's

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artemis Valkyrie on Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:05 pm

Katie smiled when she saw Nick dancing. She still had her bag strapped to her shoulder, but she didn't really realize it. Her mind was fully absorbed with the music now, and her body was absorbed moving to it.
Sitting by you,
Watching you,
Loving you,
I had done these once... long ago.
But now we're apart,
And I don't regret that choice,
anymore.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Artemis Valkyrie
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forever Falling on Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:07 pm

Solie laughs a little. "See? You can dance." Dancing with him and Katie, Solie felt like she was finally meeting people she could finally fit in with. She pauses as the song changes. As the words flowed into her ears, a sob broke her chest and she turned away. "I have to go." She muttered soulessly, grabbing her bag and the CD from the boombox. She broke into a run as soon as the door to the room closed behind her. They probably think I'm so weird...
This Time Baby , I'll Be
Bulletproof .

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Forever Falling
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artemis Valkyrie on Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:11 pm

Katie stopped dancing and watched Solie leave. What is up with her? She wondered, and followed Solie. "Hello, what's going on with you?" She asked as she caught up with Solie.
Katie had just met the girl, she didn't want her to be crying.

Artemis Valkyrie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phidius on Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:13 pm

The smile Nick was wearing faded away as Solie left, he was about to ask Katie a question when she left. He followed her as those two were the only prospective friends he had. He caught up with them in short order, hearing Katie's question, he said, "Yeah, what's wrong?"

I'M SOFA KING WE TOD DID!!! (Say it slow and out loud)

(\ /)
( . .)
(")(") This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Phidius
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forever Falling on Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:24 pm

"That. That song." Solie muttered, angry and upset. Angry because her mother had rejected her and brought another man into their home. Upset because that song was the song that she and her mother had named theirs.'Moon River' was theirs, and without her mother here to dance with her...like they used to before Solie turned into a stupid vampyre..."It's the song that my mom and I danced to all the time. She left me on my own, I came here and finally had somewhere that I belonged. But I feel empty when I remember the words she said to me. 'Get the hell out of my house, you monster! Just leave and never come back' she said." She cried, looking away, molding her hands into fists.

Forever Falling
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phidius on Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:39 pm

Nich gasped, not able to help himself, his parents were strict and uptight, but they would never, ever do that. "I..I would say that I understand, but that would be a lie..because I don't." he looked at Katie, hoping she could say something better.

Phidius
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forever Falling on Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:43 pm

Shrugs and follows Nick's gaze to Katie. "You don't have to understand, Nick. It's fine if you dont." Solie said, again without soul.

Forever Falling
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ophelia04 on Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:35 am

OOC:can i join?

ophelia04
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forever Falling on Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:41 am

[OOC: Sure :D]

Forever Falling
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phantom Rom on Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:46 am

kite, as she was called by many, due to her full name being a mouthful for humans, stepped off the bus onto the grounds of St. Netherhall's school for the gifted. the extremely tall rock titan stood to her full 10' height and looked around. she shrugged her pack into a better position on her back and walked into the school.
Anywhere is walking distance, if you’ve got the time.

β€œA friend is one who walks in when others walk out.” [Walter Winchell]

β€œToo often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.” [Leo Buscaglia]

Phantom Rom
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forever Falling on Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:54 am

Looking at the two that stood beside her, Solie scrunched up her face and began making her way for her dorm room. Once she made it there, she fell on the waterbed and closed her eyes, feeling them start to burn. Sobs from her throat broke the silence in the air. Solie grasped her radio's remote in her hand and presses lightly on the 'ON' button. She looked over at the empty bed beside hers, wondering when her dorm buddy was going to show. Getting up, Solie let the beat of the song flow through her. She danced over to the radio, easily took it in her hands, and walked through her secret door that led to her studio.

Forever Falling
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mindless_invalid on Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:55 am

(ooc: i know you said to fill in the character sheet, but i prefer to introduce my characters this way. If you'd still like me to do one afterward then let me know. Also, I'd ask first, but you said in the ooc that all are accepted so...)

Calamity Rose exhaled, a cloud of smoke flitting from her lips and into the wind, her sapphire eyes watching it as it trailed above. She took another deep drag of her joint, smiling at the familiar buzz of warmth that swirled behind her ears and through her brain like mist, and stubbed it out beside her, lifting her hands to place them underneath her head.
She lay on her back in the long grass of the lawn. The moment she'd arrived here, she'd found her space, in the shade of a massive oak tree whose roots were mangled, rising in odd places from the earth in twisted clumps.
Her hair was short, cropped around her face in a pixie cut, its' midnight black in sharp contrast with her too-white skin. She was tall and overly slender, almost so much as to seem unhealthy. She wore a pair of ankle length black tights, over which a pair of boots wrapped around to the knee. A white blouse peeked over the waistband of her leggings, partially covered by a dark grey corset-top.
The succubis sighed, rolling onto her stomach and raising herself onto her elbows to survey the grounds. So far, this school was entirely uninteresting. She hadn't met any of the students, but she was sure she would have difficulty getting along with any of the females here. Her race tended to be disliked by most other females, due to the obvious assumptions.
But none of them really understood. Sure, her sex drive might be overly active, and she had a couple of restraint issues. But she wasn't the vicious, evil, seductress the legends made her out to be. And the boys, well... All boys heard was Succubis, after that they didn't even care what her name was.
She rolled onto her back again. Perhaps here it would be different, considering the rainbow of races that attended. Perhaps.
She rolled her eyes. Wishful thinking.
Alys&Samael
believe what you can't see
I am Serenity and Calamity combined.
"We get sick when we get started,
What you got is what you wanted,
I will take the time to make it
Just so you've the chance to break it
I start shaking when you shake it,
Holy Shit, you sure can turn it on"

mindless_invalid
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forever Falling on Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:02 am

[OOC: It's fine. Solie needs a dorm buddy. Somebody chip in.]

Forever Falling
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artemis Valkyrie on Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:08 pm

((OOC: I'll be her unexpected dorm partner if that's okay.))

Katie looked shocked for a moment at what Solie had just said. How could one's parents be so cruel, how could anyone be so cruel. She felt bad for Solie, but she didn't know what to say. Katie never had parents, she grew up in an orphanage, staying pretty much out of sight because of the weird things that would happen.
After standing there staring at her feet for a while, Katie went to find her dorm. When she got there, no one was there, but one of the beds had been disturbed. Katie flung her bag on the undisturbed bed, and waited for the person who had already been there to come back.

Artemis Valkyrie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forever Falling on Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:33 pm

When the music starts blasting, echoing off the walls, Solie glances over her shoulder at the mirror that stood high from the ground. She snarled and turned back around, closing her eyes and trying to let the music take over. "Control. Full and complete control." She murmured, prancing across the space. As her attentive ears caught the sound of movement, she rushed back into her room, almost breaking down her secret door. Seeing Katie there, Solie walked over to her and sat on her own bed. Avoiding the awkward silence, Solie asked, "Like the decor?"

Forever Falling
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phidius on Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:40 pm

Nick walked back to his own dorm, feeling confused and mildly guilty, he plopped down on his bed and checked his watch, only 3:30. He noticed a bookcase in his dormroom and went over to it, it had a large assortment of spellbooks and other books that any mage would need. After difficult self-debate he selcted one titled 'Wizard Wars: An Extensive History of Magical Warfare', he took it off the shelf and brought it over to his bed, opening it so as to read it.

Phidius
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artemis Valkyrie on Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:42 am

Katie looked at Solie. "Yeah, I guess so."
Katie watched Solie, hoping that she wouldn't cry again. There was a small awkward silence, but it wasn't really noticed. She chuckled slightly as she remembered a saying one of her old friends said, 'Every time there is an awkward silence a gay baby is born.' It seemed a little insulting to gay's, but it was still amusing. She whispered it lightly, chuckling again.

Artemis Valkyrie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forever Falling on Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:55 pm

Hearing what she had whispered, Solie chuckled softly. "Yeah, I've heard that before too." She said, smiling. Another awkward silence hit the room and Solie rubbed the back of her neck nervously. She looked at her watch and cringed. "Lunch time...I'm just going to freshen up. Could you wait for just a second? Then we could go down together..?" Solie muttered.

Forever Falling
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phidius on Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:15 pm

Nick finished the chapter/section 'Greece to Antiquity' and was about to start 'The Dragon War' when his stomach growled, "I forgot that I skipped lunch." he looked at the school map pamphlet(which also included histiry so he knew the complete history of the school now) to see where the cafeteria was. Without further ado he left, locking his dorm behind him.

Phidius
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forever Falling on Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:38 pm

[Grr. Katie isn't here. :(]
Seeing Nick walking out of a dorm not too far away, Solie opened the window and started waving. "Hey!" She shouted, loud enough,(she hoped), for him to hear.

Forever Falling
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!