Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

St. Netherhall's

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: St. Netherhall's

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phidius on Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:39 am

Nick motioned for Calamity to come, "Yeah." he went over to Solie, "We won't bite." he said smiling.

I'M SOFA KING WE TOD DID!!! (Say it slow and out loud)

(\ /)
( . .)
(")(") This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Phidius
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forever Falling on Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:28 pm

Solie grinned at his remark and froze when he walked closer to her. The smell of his succulent blood flew into her nose and choked her. She grabbed her cup and turned away from the two. "Sorry, but I have to go now." She muttered before taking off for the dorm room.
This Time Baby , I'll Be
Bulletproof .

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Forever Falling
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phidius on Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:54 pm

Nick turned to her, a look of confusion on his face. He turned to Calamity, "I'm, uh, gonna follow her." he ran after Solie, "You can come if you want!" he yelled back. He caught up twith Solie after a bit of running, "What's...wrong?" he asked past heavy breaths.

Phidius
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forever Falling on Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:10 pm

Solie looked over at him and stopped in her tracks. "You..." She muttered, covering her nose. 'Why does his blood appeal to me the most? Why HIM?' She thought frantically.

Forever Falling
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phidius on Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:16 pm

It took Nick a moment to reister that she had stopped, so he was about ten fet ahead of her when he stopped and walked back. "So...what's wrong?" he asked, "You seem to be in an awful hurry."

Phidius
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forever Falling on Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:05 pm

Before Solie could stop herself she grabbed Nick by the shoulders. She could feel the burning in her throat and she could almost taste him. She leaned in and froze, contemplating whether or not she should do this. Bite or kiss. Bite or kiss. The only three words that rolled around in her head. She pressed her lips against his, ignoring the burning in her throat for as long as she could. She let the kiss last...

Forever Falling
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phidius on Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:16 pm

Nick was surprised, but allowed her to keep going, kissing her back. After awhile he pulled out of it, "I thought I'd make friends, but never dreamed of this." he said quietly.

Phidius
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forever Falling on Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:55 pm

Solie smiled at him, trying her hardest to hide her fangs. "Can I..." She motioned towards his neck. "I'm sorry it's just you...Can I?" She asked, still holding his shoulders. She looked down, ready to accept the 'no.'

Forever Falling
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phidius on Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:25 pm

Nick thought for a moment, then smiled and nodded, craning his neck to assure her it was alright and tensing a bit in expectation of the bite.

Phidius
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forever Falling on Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:36 pm

She leaned towards his neck. "I need you to be tense...the blood flows quicker." She murmured, appalled at what she was saying. She bit into his flesh and started to feed. Warmth filled her and she couldn't stop. She held his shoulders tighter, her lips molding against his neck.

Forever Falling
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KyraiYuki on Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:20 pm

Name:Teris Shimra
Age: Appears around fifteen, though is actually about this age in Incubi years.
Species: Incubus
Nationality: 1/2 British, 1/2 psychopathic demon- I mean..French.
Grade: Sophmore

Appearance:- http://fc26.deviantart.com/images/large ... Yordan.jpg
Hair: Browny-black with a silvery tint.
Eyes: A mid-green mixed with a deeper brown.
Complexion:Moderately toned, bronze-ish.
Height: 5'7
Weight: 140lbs

Political Standing: "Who the hell cares about Politics?!"
Sexuality: Bi.

Wanted future career: Dancer or Musician.

Hobbies: He enjoys cooking, and food. He also enjoys music quite a bit and obvious other activities all Incubi enjoy. *cough*

Dislikes: Incubi-less-ness. [Try saying that ten times without pausing. >.>], idiotic people, doing any kind of work at all.
Other:

KyraiYuki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phidius on Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:12 am

Nick jumped slightly when she bit into his flesh and took in a breath through clenched teeth as she fed. He had expected it to be a painful and uncomfortable experience, but found it both painless and...awakening?

Phidius
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forever Falling on Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:17 am

She had had her fill, and tried to let loose of him. Solie smiled at him, rejuvenated and bubbly. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him again. "How was it? Did I take to much?" She asked, almost bouncing on her feet. She felt like she was human..a child again..

Forever Falling
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phidius on Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:27 am

He put his arms around her and kissed her back. "It was better that I thought it would be." he said, "Are you that gentle all the time?"

Phidius
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forever Falling on Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:32 am

Solie froze when the words spilled from his lips. The words made her travel back, to the first time she had the bloodlust. "No..,"She murmured,"No I'm not." She bit her lip, hanging her head on his shoulder.

Forever Falling
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phidius on Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:34 am

He frowned suddenly, "Are you alright?" he asked, "Did I say something that offends you again?"

Phidius
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forever Falling on Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:43 am

Solie shook her head. "It's just...the first time I fed on someone...I killed them. No one could tell what happened...the body was ripped to shreds.." She pushed away from him immediately, her head spinning. She held her stomach and put a hand on her head. "I think I better go to the room and check on..Katie.." She muttered, drunkenly making her way to the dorm doors.

Forever Falling
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phidius on Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:59 am

Nick was shocked, but no less liking of Solie. "No, if you must go, I'll come with you." he said, "I'd follow you to the ends of the Earth if I had to." his accent was slipping and Italian sounds was being laced into his English.

Phidius
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forever Falling on Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:05 am

Solie glanced back at him and smiled weakly. She grabbed his hand, "This is more than you thought it would be, I bet." She murmured, giving him a peck on the cheek.

Forever Falling
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phidius on Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:41 pm

He followed along, in a sort of daze from what he had just experienced. "Solie." he said, "You would never kill me, right? Whether it's on purpose or an accident. After all, I trust you more than anyone now." he allowed a smile.

Phidius
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!