Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

I Never Liked Princes

I Never Liked Princes

a part of “I Never Liked Princes”, a fictional universe by GenericUserName.

Five princesses planned to marry five princes... What could go wrong? Oh yeah, five dragons.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “I Never Liked Princes”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] I Never Liked Princes

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:58 pm

Ah sorry folks, going to have to withdraw my reserve. Classes kicked into high gear today, think I got a little to much on my plate. Good luck!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Artik
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GenericUserName on Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:13 pm

Ok. That's fine.

So... That's two princes and a dragon... any takers? We can always just leave them blank... I mean, we really have enough in truth with only four princes and five dragons.
"If one is born in a world that creates insanity, does being normal make them mad? Or is it those who fit in with the society that are the crazy ones? What is normality? What is insanity? If twins are such a rare occurrence in one world, does it make them strange, when they are so common in another? If a man grins all of the time, but others do too, does that make him a freak? There is only one freak, and that is the man that stands alone... Don't you agree?"

"Freakshow?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

GenericUserName
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:20 pm

I say close the openings and make up a story for the missing princes. Maybe Urazar got fed up with a couple of them and he ate them with one gulp? Or maybe or of the other dragons got mad and killed the 2 missing princes. As for the other dragon....either it was killed or there were only 5 dragons anyway. Reason I don't say my dragon killed them is because he likes other beings too much to do so, besides he is usually in his human form so he could feel more sympathy than others dragon at times. lol
I'm my own boss; I make money from doing whatever I want. I could be on here all day and night and still make money. Want to know how? Want in on this fun? Check out WorldVentures.biz and look through the 1: Life is a trip, 2: A life of adventure, and 3: Your journey awaits and watch the videos to find out how. If your interested and want to sign up let me know so I can give you my Sponsor ID that is needed when you click the 'Sign-up today' button in the top right corner of that page.

GamerX
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GenericUserName on Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:24 pm

I'll keep it open in case anyone comes along, but we will be fine without the extras. The sixth dragon may just not exist and whose to say the two princes aren't cowards.

GenericUserName
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gothcakes on Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:35 pm

So are we going to start now?

Gothcakes
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GenericUserName on Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:50 pm

I would love to! But we still have a lot of people we are waiting on... Including me... But I am working!

GenericUserName
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gothcakes on Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:25 pm

question: what happened to the character called 'Rose'? Shes gone from the character tab...

Gothcakes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GenericUserName on Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:31 pm

I myself am confused about that.... She disappeared randomly after I told her to add a little detail to her character sheet... I do hope she didn't leave.

GenericUserName
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gothcakes on Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:17 am

I have seen her around here quite a bit, I think shes new or something.

EDIT: if she did drop out, maybe that's a good thing? Now we can go back to 5 princesses, 5 princes and 5 dragons

Gothcakes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Porecomesis on Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:25 am

So if I have this right, if we remove one princess from the roster and leave five spaces for each person, then we only need one more prince to start?

Porecomesis
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RachelDarkdays on Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:45 pm

I have finally got around to submitting charecter.

RachelDarkdays
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GenericUserName on Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:24 pm

Ok! I'm really waiting on my reservations on princes to start... So... If we could hurry up with those...

There's also one prince spot left for grabs if anyone wants it.

GenericUserName
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparkleshine on Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:45 am

I jump on that spot! Well, I made up a character for a prince and submitted it. Hope it's okay! :D *crosses fingers* I picked Ulid as a nation as it was supposed to be a similar nation to Usid, but honestly any nation which is mostly-Western would do if that was picked already.

sparkleshine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparkleshine on Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:19 am

Hi, okay, so, is this roleplay still going ahead?

sparkleshine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:04 am

well I don't think so the role play was very vulnerable for one spot remaining open and this happened

Thorait
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparkleshine on Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:58 am

Well, I'm going to abandon my character. If it starts up then feel free to PM me and I'll pick the character up again.

sparkleshine
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!