Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

I Never Liked Princes

I Never Liked Princes

a part of “I Never Liked Princes”, a fictional universe by GenericUserName.

Five princesses planned to marry five princes... What could go wrong? Oh yeah, five dragons.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “I Never Liked Princes”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] I Never Liked Princes

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GenericUserName on Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:04 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "I Never Liked Princes"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"If one is born in a world that creates insanity, does being normal make them mad? Or is it those who fit in with the society that are the crazy ones? What is normality? What is insanity? If twins are such a rare occurrence in one world, does it make them strange, when they are so common in another? If a man grins all of the time, but others do too, does that make him a freak? There is only one freak, and that is the man that stands alone... Don't you agree?"

"Freakshow?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

GenericUserName
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] I Never Liked Princes

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:11 pm

Can I have a Princess?
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GenericUserName on Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:49 pm

But of course. Reserved.

GenericUserName
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brigitteanncastro on Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:24 pm

Did I get the other princess role? :D

brigitteanncastro
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Taranoth3123 on Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:37 pm

I would very much appreciate being able to be a prince in this roleplay.
My thanks to you.
~Prince Taranoth

Taranoth3123
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GenericUserName on Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:50 pm

Alright! A princess and a prince reserved for you both!

GenericUserName
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Taranoth3123 on Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:54 pm

Is it acceptable that my character is from a different kingdom than the ones you specified?

Taranoth3123
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brigitteanncastro on Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:05 pm

When can we start rp-ing? I am sooo excited! <3

brigitteanncastro
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gothcakes on Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:16 pm

hum... I'd reserve a dragon but my dragons are clearly different from yours sooooo can I reserve a prince?

Gothcakes
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trapt on Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:29 pm

Could i possibly reserve a Prince? My application should be up soon if not right away ^.^
Every one has a purpose, Good or Evil,
Right
or Wrong, We all belong...

Trapt
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:54 pm

I would like to reserve a dragon. I am working on the character sheet now.
I'm my own boss; I make money from doing whatever I want. I could be on here all day and night and still make money. Want to know how? Want in on this fun? Check out WorldVentures.biz and look through the 1: Life is a trip, 2: A life of adventure, and 3: Your journey awaits and watch the videos to find out how. If your interested and want to sign up let me know so I can give you my Sponsor ID that is needed when you click the 'Sign-up today' button in the top right corner of that page.

GamerX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DaughterOfTheNight on Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:10 am

Can I reserve a princess please? I'll submit the character sheet soon :)
☠ Death Is Just The Next Step In Life, The Next Big Adevnture ☠

DaughterOfTheNight
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheOncomingStorm on Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:18 am

I'd like to reserve an Impostor Prince if I could. Thank you muchly.

TheOncomingStorm
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Porecomesis on Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:56 am

If it is okay, I would like to reserve a dragon.

Porecomesis
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RachelDarkdays on Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:27 am

I would like to reserve a princess please.

RachelDarkdays
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:04 am

can i reserve the last princess? thanks :)

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:50 am

Could I reserve a prince please. Class all day but I'll try to get a character sheet up tonight after dinner. :)

Artik
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GenericUserName on Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:43 pm

Ok! We have all of the princes now... Luckily, one of my other reserves switched to a dragon!

Alright... Um... So that's all the princesses under reserve... Let me see here...

Wait! That's six princesses reserved... I... I can't take six... Does anyone want to play a dragon or something...? Unless...

Ok. If I get 2 more dragons and one more prince, I can take 6 princesses. Otherwise, we'll have to work something out. Anyone interested? I can play a dragon or prince, so if I just get two more players we're fine. You can even double if you like.

And that's... Uh... I think one spot left... Just a dragon.

And its perfectly acceptable for a character to be from another kingdom Taranoth. Just as long as it makes since.

GenericUserName
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gothcakes on Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:03 pm

so can our characters fall for anyone in this RP? *has been in so many where they pair you up with someone or have a rule against gay characters*

Gothcakes
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GenericUserName on Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:15 pm

No cares at all. Do as you like! I think I will make a dashing dragon to help fill in spots... As well as the princess I am making.

So we need a prince and a dragon. Anyone want to make one of each?

GenericUserName
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!