Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Never Say Goodbye... **Closed**

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Never Say Goodbye... **Closed**

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xoxMissClairexox on Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:11 am

She continued to apply some of her make-up as she listened to him that everything was set to go. At least that was something. However when he continued to speak she lost a little colour from her cheeks. "No everything is not alright Jake... It hasn't been alright for a very long time" Tilly said, mumbling the last part. She was upset that he had thought he had the right to ask her that. He had lost that right a long time ago. Tilly knew that he had come after her but it had been too late. She had waited around for him through so much and he hadn't come.

"And I am going to do this presentation. I haven't worked this hard just to let it go now" She said with a sigh. Tilly put her compact away and the small bag with her make up away. She took a deep breath before turning to look at Jake. "Lets just go through this one more time and then we should be ready to make the pitch" Tilly said trying so hard to remain strong through all of this.
Maybe you're going to be the one who saves me...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xoxMissClairexox
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:19 am

Jake listen to Tilly as she said it wasn't okay. He caught a word or so of her mumble, but he couldn't make out what she had said at all. Not that he didn't think it was safe to assume it didn't have much to do with current events, rather then the past. It would just be speculation though. so it was better to act as if he didn't even notice her mumble anything else entirely.

"If there's something that I can do... Anything at all that will help... You just tell me. You don't even need to ask." He said, almost regretting it as he finished. He didn't know how Tilly would take that at all, and the possibility she'd flip out at him for it almost scared him. "One more time... Got it." He said with a small smile as he handed Tilly the copies of all the important stuff related to her part. "I know this will work out fine. It has too."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Magix
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xoxMissClairexox on Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:47 am

Tilly raised an eyebrow as he mentioned that he would do anything to help and that she didn't even need to ask. How could he say something like that to her? He wasn’t allowed to say things like that to her anymore. She fought back tears as she looked away from him and tried to take a deep breath to steady herself. However it wasn’t anger that had caused her to be upset, it was longing. She could remember how he used to do everything for her and how she never had to ask, he would just take care of her. If she was cold, Tilly didn’t even have to ask and Jake would be already wrapping a jumper or a blanket around her shoulders.

As he handed her the important things that she would need, Tilly nodded her head a little. “I know it will work... We just need to go through it one more time and then set up in the board room before they arrive” Tilly said in a quiet voice as she took a deep breath before beginning to go through the notes and the pitch that they were about to give.

xoxMissClairexox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:11 am

Jake noted how Tilly reacted. She turned away from him... Did she really resent him that much? It's not like he'd ask her that, but he couldn't help but wonder. Just as he couldn't help but wonder what would have happened if he did run away with Tilly all those years ago. It's been a constant wonder since he told her that he wouldn't be running away with her that day, and it would always be on his mind for the rest of his life. Little did he know that it wasn't hate that she felt for him. Not full blown anyway.

Jake didn't mention her reaction at all, in fact he just played it off like he didn't notice it at all. Jake set everything up and ran the projector for their presentation. Even if it was a dry run, they still needed to make sure everything was perfect. The whole project reminded Jake of a school project he'd done with Tilly. They never really got anything done most days, but things would always work out well in the end. He never thought about taking that time for granted before, but he had. It wasn't until he lost it, and Tilly, that he realized that much.

Jake started up the projector and they went through the project like a couple of pros. All they needed to do was pull it off like that in front of executives now, and they'd be set. At least Jake was confident that they'd be set. "Anything you wanted to change last minute, or should we go set up now? The future is ours for the taking. All we need to do is what we've practiced so many times."

Magix
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xoxMissClairexox on Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:12 pm

They went through the presentation like experts and Tilly was really happy with it. She was glad that she hadn't insisted that they change it at the last minute since it had just been the nerves and stress talking. It was perfect and if the executives didn't like it then they would have to be insane or after someone else since Tilly knew that she couldn't have put a better presentation together. Also if she was honest with herself, Jake had been an amazing help with all of this and had some good ideas. However she wasn't ready to admit just how much she had needed him through this.

As they finished she collected the sheets of papers. "I think it is fine... We should go and get all set up since they should be here soon and our boss will probably want to have a word or two with us before hand" Tilly said as she closed the laptop and collected it all up with the cables. "Do you think you could grab those papers there?" She asked motioning towards the papers on the desk which they would need for the presentation. She was feeling a little nervous still but knew that they had plenty of time. All she needed to do was to keep herself calm.

xoxMissClairexox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:40 pm

The presentation test, check.
The projector, check.
Laptop containing the project, check.
Cables, check.
Graphs and other handouts, check.
Flash drive containing a backup of the project in case of emergency, check.
The Speech written down in case of nerves getting someone flustered, check

Jake was going through everything in his mind, as one big checklist. As he picked up the papers that Tilly had asked him to, he completed the list in his head. Everything was there, and they were completely prepared for this. At least presentation wise, it was giving the presentation that they had to worry about now. Hopefully, nothing will go wrong with it.

"It's better then fine, it's completely perfect. I got the papers, you really should let me carry some of that though. No need to take it all yourself when I'm perfectly capable too." He said with a smile on his face. Maybe back then she would have let him help, but nowadays, she seemed too independent or maybe even just drawn away from him, to accept more help then was necessary.

"The boss probably will wanna say something. I wonder if he'll fire us if we screwed this up. Well I am just the new guy so my ass will probably be out before the board room clears if we do." He said with a joking laugh, although his words were more or less serious.

Magix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xoxMissClairexox on Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:09 am

"I'm fine..." Tilly said as he offered to hold some of the things for her. She didn't want him thinking that she was weak and constantly needed his help, especially after her break down before hand. Instead she carried them as they walked from her office and down the hallway towards the board room. Tilly turned to look at him with a shocked expression as he mentioned what would happen if they screwed this up. How could he be talking about them failing this close to the presentation? They were both nervous and Tilly really didn't want to hear about the consequences of what would happen if they failed.

She shook her head before speaking softly. "I dont think that would happen... he likes you" Tilly said with a sigh. It was true. Their boss had instantly taken a liking to Jake, the way everyone seemed to have always done. She was positive that even if they did fail this, then he would be keeping his job. They both would keep their jobs but for Tilly that was the problem. She wanted to go places and landing a pitch like this was a career defining moment. She needed this if she wanted to apply for another job. Only this morning she had seen one advertised across the other side of town. If she got this pitch, then there was no doubt she would be able to get that other job and get away from Jake.

Yet as she looked over at him, Tilly wasn't quite sure if that was what she wanted.

Shaking her head she walked into the board room and placed her things down on the desk and straightened out her skirt a little. Tilly had made many pitches in this board room but this one was the most important by far, however setting up was always the same. She moved the laptop over onto the small table to the side and began to connect the cables to the projector.

xoxMissClairexox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:40 am

Jake looked down as Tilly refused his help. It wasn't like he expected her to say yes, but he was hoping she would. He wouldn't have thought any less of her or anything, if anything he would have felt like it was more like the good ol days. Before he made what was probably the biggest mistake of his life.

When they made it to the board room, Tilly had replied to his wondering. He slowly shook his head. "Nah, that's the wrong answer Tilly. Don't think it'll happen because we did this perfectly. Not because he likes me." He said with a smile. As they began to hook everything up, the boss walked into the room.

"Tilly and Jake. I've heard you were both working pretty hard this week. I hope it'll all pay off. I don't need to tell you how much this would mean to the company to get. This will put the company up in the big times. Good luck to you guys. Knock this one out of the park and you'll become some of my favorite employees." The Boss said with a smile, before walking out.

Jake stood there, and listened but just watched as the boss left before anyone could get a word in edgewise, as usual. "Man.... He never sits long enough for you to say anything, does he?"

After the boss had left, there was an eerily short gap in time before the Corporate Big Wigs from Salamander Shoes started to come in. They had got everything set up just fine, but before they even really had a chance to go over everything one last time, the opportunity to do so had already slipped away from them. Jake stood in the corner with Tilly waiting to be introduced by their boss. He could try to lay it off as he wasn't nervous, but the sudden pit in his stomach was obvious with the way the beads of sweat poured down his face.

After a short introduction it was their time to shine. Jake gave a glance at Tilly and a smile as he went to go start things off, whispering "Just like we practiced" in Tilly's ear as he walked over to the area where they would present it.

It was weird, almost as quick as they started they were finished, although that was just how it seemed. They both had practiced it so much, that it was almost second nature and came off with ease, despite the nerves in the room. They definitely pulled it off great, and if they didn't get the job he had no idea what the Salamander Shoes executives wanted. They had a near flawless presentation, and a kick ass one in his opinion as well. If they didn't get this, then the executives had to be insane.

The waiting was probably the worst part. They didn't seem to hate it, though they didn't seem in love with it either. Maybe it was just the way they act until they discuss it together, as to not get the hopes of the ad designers up too high in case some don't like it. The boss walked with them outside as they told him that they would contact him with the decision later in the day. Leaving Jake and Tilly once again alone in that board room, Jake just let out a breath of relief, glad to be able to finally calm his nerves. At least a little, he still wanted to hear the decision asap.

Magix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xoxMissClairexox on Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:27 am

Tilly shook her head a little as Jake mentioned that she had answered wrong. She wasn’t going to openly argue with Jake but she also didn’t agree with him. As far as she was concerned this job meant a lot more to her than it did to her. If they didn’t get the go ahead for this campaign then it would affect her ability to get another job which was away from Jake. Their boss had already showed a liking for him and she was sure that his job would be safe. Before anything more could be said between them their boss walked in. Tilly turned to listen to him, nodding her head a little as he came and then went just as quickly.

“Nope... that’s just him” Tilly said to Jake as they finished getting set up. There wasn’t a lot of time to spare before the people from Salamander Shoes arrived and it was time to give their presentation. She was very nervous as she stood there but couldn’t help but smile as Jake whispered into her ear, giving her that confidence to begin. It went perfectly and the men seemed to love it. Tilly had a very good feeling about this and really felt confident that they would get it.

As they left Tilly felt a wave of relief. It felt really good to get all of this over and done with. All that work had finally paid off as well as all those long hours of working with Jake. Tilly let out a sigh as she leant back against the wall. “God I can’t believe that is over...” She said with a smile. It was clear that she was very happy about the way that things had gone. "Thank you Jake... for everything you have done these past few weeks"

xoxMissClairexox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:29 am

As all the stress and tension seemed to finally leave the room with the board members Jake couldn't help but be happy. If they didn't like that ad, then he'd gladly be fired because this clearly wasn't the profession for him then. It couldn't have gone better in his opinion, and was done perfectly, right down to the perfect partner to be teamed up with. "I for one am glad it went off so well. I was so nervous at one point, I though I may actually throw up on the board room desk." He said with a small laugh, although it was completely true.

"What are you thanking me for? You did most of the work, I was just here to back you up. I knew you could do it, and I'm sure our boss did too. That's why he only assigned me to help you. No matter how bad a job I did, he had the faith I've always had in you. The faith that you could do anything you set your heart and mind in doing." Jake genuinely said with as he walked over and leaned on the same wall, right next to Tilly. "So what do you think is next for you? Promotion maybe, move onto a bigger and better job. Who knows, one day soon you could be running this joint for all we know." He laughed as he let out a sigh of relief. "It's been good seeing you again Tilly. I know this all must have been awkward and hard on you, but I still enjoyed the time we got to work together. It was nostalgic, back to the times when you'd be doing a school assignment and I'd..... well I was gonna say help, but I'm pretty sure that I never actually did help. I just distracted you to relieve some stress." He finished with a good laugh. He didn't wanna still make things weird between them, but he didn't know what else to say. Besides, what if this did go well for her and she was transferred to a better position? Could he let her go without saying this to her again? No, he wouldn't be able to handle that. Best to get it out now, and if they do go their own separate ways, at least hope for it to be on good terms. This way when fate sees fit that they cross paths once again, they'd at least be able to catch up rather then her not being able to stand him.

Magix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xoxMissClairexox on Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:31 pm

Tilly couldn’t help but laugh a little as Jake mentioned that he felt like he was going to throw up on the board room desk at one point during the presentation. It was funny because she had been feeling the exact same thing for most of it and that it just might have been entertaining to see their boss’ face when that had happened. She watched him as he walked over and came to rest, leaning against the wall next to her, a soft smile on her face. For once, things seemed relaxed even between the two of them and Tilly wasn’t quite ready to put an end to that even if she did think that he was a little too close to her in that moment.

She listened as he spoke of the present, the future and then the past. For once though, Tilly did not get that sinking feeling in her stomach when he mentioned how they used to be. In fact it made her smile a little to remember how hard it had been to try and study with him. Jake couldn’t sit still for long and most of the time had ended up playing games or annoying her while she worked. They’d had fun together and as much as she didn’t want to think about it, Tilly missed it.

Quiet for a moment, Tilly finally looked up at him as she glanced at his face. Without thinking she moved closer to him and very softly lent up and kissed him. Her lips pressed to his lightly and her eyes closed for the few seconds that they were touching. Tilly didn’t want to think as she just let herself enjoy the moment and convey what words couldn’t. She missed him.

xoxMissClairexox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:50 pm

Jake had to pause when Tilly had laughed. It was like time slowed down around him, like in some kind of movie. Her laugh... In all these years it hadn't changed a single bit. He always did love her laugh, and he'd never forgotten it. Not even for a moment. Finally being able to hear it again, he was in ecstasy. As time began normally for him once more, he snapped back into reality. Even her beautiful smile was the same.

As the moment of silence that seemed to last an eternity, although it was filled with a strange calm rather then a tension. Jake didn't flinch, nor did he move as Tilly leaned in to kiss him. He just watched her, staring straight into her eyes. He wasn't sure what she was doing at first, after all he thought that she was still pretty pissed at him. Her actions said otherwise however. As their lips touched, Jake wrapped his arms around Tilly. He didn't think about it anymore, he just did what instinct had told him too, what his body and mind had wanted to do. He kissed Tilly once more, secretly wishing it would never end. This was a kiss many years in waiting, and finally they could just embrace each other in a kiss once more.

Magix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xoxMissClairexox on Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:37 pm

Her lips remained against his for a few moments, moments which seemed like a lifetime but finally she pulled back from him. It was one of the hardest things she had ever had to do but a lack of oxygen and her brain finally catching up with her bodies actions were too strong to deny. Her eyes opened to show the love that was there but they also showed a pain for what she knew she was about to say.

"I'm sorry Jake..." Tilly whispered as she pulled out of his arms but didn't make a move to go too far away from him. "It wont work... we are just not meant to be together" She said shaking her head as if to convince herself and him. This was so hard for her to say because her heart was breaking but her head was telling her to protect herself. Not only had Jake hurt her but her own father, Tilly had trust issues when it came to men and if Jake knew the whole story then he certainly wouldnt blame her. "Our timing has always been off, you leaving and then me not being there. We just dont work and I... and I cant risk getting hurt" She finished off with a sigh, her voice hardly above a whisper.

"I'm sorry"

xoxMissClairexox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:07 am

Jake felt Tilly pull away, and while he didn't want her too, her words coming next was what he was dreading, but still somewhat expecting. As she started to speak, Jake sat down. She didn't need to say it, he could tell what she was going to say. They couldn't be together, right? Of course that's what she was saying, but Jake was never one to give up just like that.

"I... I understand Tilly. You.. You don't see us being able to be together because I hurt you. No matter how many times I say I'm sorry, the fact is that I still did hurt you. I don't expect you to be able to just forgive me like that, but do know this. I do love you Tilly Sanderson, and that won't change no matter what happens. I can't blame you for how you feel, and I will prove to you that I won't hurt you again. Even if it takes forever to do so, and even if I die before you see that, I promise you, that I will prove to you I won't hurt you again."

Jake stood up and walked over to Tilly. "I'm the one that's sorry."

Magix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xoxMissClairexox on Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:47 am

As she spoke Tilly watched as Jake moved away from her and left her standing there. She watched as he sat down and she watched the way he seemed to expect the words even though it was clear she was hurting him. Never had Tilly wanted to hurt Jake but she didn't know what else she could do. Her eyes shifted to the ground as she suddenly found her shoes being the most interesting thing in the room, yet despite not looking at him Tilly was listening to every single word that came out of his mouth. Finally though Tilly glanced up at him when he came to stand back in front of her.

"I love you too Jake... and that wont change either but..." Tilly managed to mumble, shaking her head. Hearing him say that he loved her and that he would spend his entire life trying to prove to her that he wouldn't hurt her again had sent her mind spinning. Was she doing the right thing in saying no to him? All she wanted to do was to protect herself but Tilly wasn't so sure anymore if that was what she was doing. She loved him and he loved her, couldn't it just go back to being that simple? She wanted it to be that simple but it just seemed that too much had happened.

xoxMissClairexox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:15 am

Jake stood there and nodded as he heard Tilly speak. She didn't say much, but she didn't have too. He knew her better then that, even after 7 years apart. When she started shaking her head, Jake didn't know what she was thinking, but he could tell she was upset. Not sure if it was his doing or not, he just did what he always would have done in this situation. He wrapped his arms around her and just held her for a moment. "I am confident things will all work out as they should Tilly. No matter what happens, what's meant to be will be, and vice versa. Don't over think things." He finished the last part with a smile as he let go of her and tried to look at her face, which was difficult with her staring at the ground.

After a few moments Jake figured he'd ask her something. Worst thing that she could do was say no, but no matter what the case, maybe it would help them both in the long run. It was worth a chance. Besides, someone had to try and break the ice. "After what we did here today, how about we go somewhere to celebrate? I don't care if they take our ad or not, because I know that it was kick ass no matter what they say. So let's celebrate a job well done as two people who just did something great. No strings attached, no preconceptions, let's just go out and have a good time. My treat for pulling my ass along with you this week, instead of letting me crash and burn. What do you say?"

Magix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xoxMissClairexox on Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:51 pm

Tilly tried to smile as he spoke about things working out. Jake was right she needed to stop over thinking things so much. Ever since she was little Tilly had always put way too much thought into things and had worried about things that others simply would have just let be. Jake had always told her to relax and it seemed now was no different. Tilly just wished that things between them would simply already be worked out or that she could have a magic crystal ball which would tell her if she gave things another shot then it would all work out. However thsi was not the case.

A slightly awkward silence fell between them and she was glad when Jake finally spoke since she had no idea what to say. "Umm..." She said not sure if she should or not. After all she was the one who wanted distance. Yet the way he said it... Well Tilly couldnt say no. "Alright then but you are picking the place" In all honesty Tilly did not go out often so sbe would have no idea where they could go.

xoxMissClairexox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:09 am

Jake smiled a bit as Tilly spoke. She didn't say no! That was a great start for sure. Now all he needed to do was pick a good place and not make it so she never wanted to see him again. "You have yourself a deal there Tilly. So how about dinner? You Still like Italian right? We'll go and have some dinner, and just see where the night takes us." He said with a genuine laugh. It wasn't that things were funny, he was just happy that she didn't say no. He missed her, and even if they were working together, he still missed just having a good time with her.

There were so many things he wanted to know about the past 7 years, and part of him wondered if there were things she wanted to know too. Then on the other hand, he wondered if she would even be willing to tell him anything, or if she was just saying yes in order to appease him. He was hoping that she actually wanted to go. Either way, he'd have to try to make her see that he had changed. No matter how long that would take.

Magix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xoxMissClairexox on Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:19 am

Tilly watched him as he seemed thrilled at the news that she had agreed to go with him. She hoped he wouldn't take it the wrong way or anything, it was just going to be dinner after all. She just didn't want to lead him on when she wasn't even sure what she wanted. It wasn't fair to him and it wasn't fair for her. However... it was just dinner.

"Dinner sounds good and of course I still like Italian... I basically live off of it during the week on those late nights when I get home from work and cant be bothered to cook" Tilly said with a smile. When she was younger it had always been her favorite type of food, even replacing chocolate at times. There had been a cute little Italian place around the corner from her house when she had lived back with her father, somewhere that the two of them had often got take away from. Somehow that style of food seemed to hit a memory but surprisingly it hadn't hurt and had left a smile on her face.

xoxMissClairexox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:36 am

Jake tried not to act too excited, though he was never that great in keeping it a secret from anyone, most of all Tilly. She always could read him like a book, not that he minded it. He liked the fact that she knew him so well, even though he'd probably never admit that even to himself. "Well considering your work ethic, you must be almost tired of Italian food then, eating it so often." He said teasing her. It was no secret that she went above and beyond what she had to, which was probably why she was chosen for the task they just finished. Jake thought of himself chosen more out of... Well being teachers pet so to speak. It wasn't his fault that people just liked him like that though, which almost made it a curse.

During the 7 years they were apart, there would be women around Jake, some flirting with him and whatnot. Sure he probably could have tried to date quite a few of them, but it just wasn't the same. They weren't Tilly, and no matter how much anyone wished otherwise, he just couldn't give her up. Not until he found her once more.

"Alright, so Italian it is then. Do you wanna go straight after work, or should I pick you up at some time and place? Unless you'd prefer to meet there, which would be difficult since I don't actually have any place in mind yet, unless you do..." Jake stopped himself, as he realized he was going on again, so he just stopped somewhat embarrassed to just start rambling on again, after he'd spent so many years trying to break that habit.

Magix
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!