Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Never Say Goodbye... **Closed**

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Never Say Goodbye... **Closed**

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Wed May 25, 2011 2:08 am

**This is a Private RP between myself and xoxMissClairexox**

Name:

Jake Richards

16 (At the start), 23 (After the Skip)

Appearance:

Younger:

A younger version of the picture

Older:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Magix
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Never Say Goodbye... **Closed**

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xoxMissClairexox on Wed May 25, 2011 2:31 am

Name:

Tilly Sanderson

16 and then 22

Appearance:

Maybe you're going to be the one who saves me...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xoxMissClairexox
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Wed May 25, 2011 3:05 am

Can love span across time? They always said they were just two crazy kids in love. Everyone always said it would never last. At least that's what people said when it happened. That fateful day that would change the lives of these two forever. Separated and completely cut off from each other. Would they ever be able to love each other again? Would they ever love again? Time heals all wounds, but will the closing of those wounds prevent what could be? Perhaps this is getting too far ahead here.

------

The alarm clock rang out just as it did any other day. However this day would be far from normal. Jake woke up and shut off the alarm, just like always. An average Saturday in the early fall to most, and at this point even to Jake. He had plans to meet with Tilly a bit later on, just like always. Tilly was Jake's long time girlfriend. They knew each other since grade school, although they didn't start going out until a few years later. After all to a 3rd grade boy, girls still had cooties.

After a few years of dating though, Jake was head over heels for Tilly, and nothing seemed like it could change that. He always thought that. Boy was he wrong about that. Getting out of bed he went straight into the shower. Afterwards he came out and after drying off got dressed. Now dressed in a pair of blue jeans, a white t-shirt, his favorite sneakers, and a dark blue wind breaker he was all ready to take the day head on. Running out of his room and grabbing his wallet and cell phone on the way out he ran down the stairs of his house. The plan was to grab a quick breakfast and head out. However, his plans were a bit edited when he saw his parents sitting at the table.

It was weird, they weren't usually up that early in the morning. They wanted to talk to him though, along with his little sister. Something must have been wrong, which made Jake a bit worried. His grandmother had been diagnosed with cancer a few years back, so he was hoping it wasn't in regards to that. He didn't want anything to have happened to her. He sat at the table, which had fresh pancakes on it made by his mom. This was another weird thing, but he shrugged it off and grabbed himself a plate. Maybe it was nothing. Maybe they were making a big deal out of something stupid.

After about 5 minutes though, Jake was mortified. His parents started out with good news. Jake's dad got the promotion he'd been wanting for years. Jake's dad worked for a software company, and was just promoted to the head executive of his division. It was a big deal, and Jake was happy for his father. At least at first. Then they dropped the bomb on him. The company wanted him to start on Wednesday, and were providing them with a new home and all kind of stuff for the quick transfer. They even paid for movers. You see the new Job was about 6 states over from where they lived now. That meant they barely had time to say goodbye before they'd have to move. It was the worst thing that they could have said to him.

Moving that far away... He'd have to leave Tilly behind. No he couldn't do that. His pleas fell on deaf ears, as did his threats to leave, and his deals that he tried to make. They were forcing him to move, and leave behind everyone. Especially the girl of his dreams. Fed up with it all he stormed out of the house. It was almost time for him to meet up with Tilly anyway... Oh God, how could he possibly tell Tilly? Was this really happening? This had to be a dream... no, a nightmare... It wasn't though. It was very real, and Jake could barely cope with it.

He headed towards the park. He and Tilly always met at the park as long as the weather permitted it. If it didn't, then the meeting place was the movies. It was almost always like that, even if they didn't stay in that place for long. He made it to the park and sat down on the bench where they always met. He tried to act like nothing was wrong, but all that got him was staring off into space. His world was falling apart around him and now he had to break Tilly's as well. Why was this happening?

Magix
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xoxMissClairexox on Wed May 25, 2011 3:26 am

A groan was muffled by the noise of an alarm as it went off, a hand reaching out from underneath the doona to turn it off. Even as the alarm went off the body underneath made no move to get up. Tilly was not a morning person. She never had been even as a little girl. Sitting up in bed slowly though she couldn’t help but smile. In just thirty minutes she would in the arms of her amazing boyfriend and that was something to get out of bed for. They normally spent all weekend together so she knew that she had to go to the park and meet him. Tilly was excited, even though the two of them had spent last night in her bedroom watching movies until late.

It was beginning to get a little cold in the mornings and Tilly moved quickly to get dressed. Today she chose a pair of dark fitted jeans and then a pretty lacy black top. She thought that she looked good while also not being too over dressed for the park. Moving quickly to the bathroom she put on a little make-up before doing her hair. She had never been a real girly girl because ever since she was little Tilly had been hanging out with Jake but that didn’t mean as she got older she didn’t feel the need to indulge in a little female pampering.

Once she was all ready Tilly headed downstairs. She lived with her father since her parents had separated when she was younger and at the time her father had won custody. Yet in the past few years he had become quite a heavy drinker. Tilly walked downstairs and saw him passed out on the couch and sighed. Walking through the kitchen she picked up a breakfast bar and headed out of the house with some money and her phone in her pocket.

It was only a short walk to the park where she instantly spotted Jake sitting on the bench. “Hey...” Tilly said with a grin as she walked over and sat down on his lap, wrapping her arms around him. Something seemed to be distracting him but Tilly figured that he had just been lost in thought while she wasn't there. “Did you sleep well last night once you got home?” She asked, knowing that he had left her place around midnight last night.

xoxMissClairexox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Wed May 25, 2011 3:37 am

Jake was sitting there utterly horrified of this upcoming conversation. In fact he didn't even notice Tilly come over to him at first. That wasn't like him most of the time. There were a few times where he'd lose track of time until Tilly had gotten there, but those occasions were pretty rare. As Tilly sat on his lap and wrapped her arms around him he snapped out of it pretty quickly though. "Hey Tilly..." he managed to get out, without sounding too upset. As she questioned about how he slept he just smiled a bit, although it was a forced smile.

The previous night had been great. It was just another memory that he couldn't bare the thought of losing. "I slept pretty well. I hope you slept alright, although I can't really tell by the way you look. You always look so radiant." He said with another smile. That much was true, he always thought she looked so beautiful. Plus she was aways careful to cover up when she was tired with makeup. Coupled with her not being a morning person, and it wasn't easy to tell at all.

After she had responded he held her tight for a moment and then placed a kiss on her lips. It wasn't long before they parted lips and Jake sighed however. "Tilly... This won't be easy to say... I need to tell you something though... Something you won't be happy about."

Magix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xoxMissClairexox on Wed May 25, 2011 3:54 am

As soon as he spoke Tilly knew that something was wrong... he just seemed, off. As he spoke about sleeping well the night before she nodded her head. So it wasn't a lack of sleep. Whatever had happened it seemed to have occured this morning. Before she could ask him though he was already continuing to speak. "You are such a suck up, but I love you" She said kissing his cheek as he commented on her looking radient. He always knew what to say and was always complimenting her. It often made her blush but it also made her feel special. She wanted to look good for him. "And yes, I slept well" She said, trying to keep things up beat. That didn't last long however as he said that he needed to tell her something. It wasn't what he said but the way he said it and the expression on his face.

Her back straightened as she looked at him with both a scared but also a confused expression. "What... what is it?" Tilly managed to say, her body not relaxing. He seemed so serious... so upset. In her mind she tried to work out what it was. The first was that he was about to break up with her... the second being that he had cheated on her. Tilly very much doubted the second one since she trusted and loved him but the way he was talking... ell it was confusing her and she didn't know what to think. He seemed scared and it was rubbing off on her. Tilly didn't even notice that she was holding her breath waiting for him to tell her.

xoxMissClairexox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Wed May 25, 2011 4:11 am

Jake was happy and all that Tilly had slept well, although part of him wondered if this would be easier if she was partially asleep. He still wished to himself that he'd wake up from this nightmare already, but it was no nightmare. This was his... no their, new reality. He hated that fact, but it was fact nonetheless. "Th... This morning when I... when I woke up... My parents wanted to talk to me."

At this point her grasped onto her hand. He loved her so much, and to get all of this out was killing him. Mainly because he knew how upset she'd be. How could he do that to her? In the end it was better then her hearing from someone else though. He hoped it was better then them just breaking up too. That would break her heart, as well as his own. He couldn't just do that, even if it may make things a bit easier. There would always be that question on why when she remembered him though. That he couldn't have.

"My Dad... He got the promotion he's been waiting for... It's... It's a few States over Tilly. We have to move away, and I don't know how long it will be before I get to see you again. We have to be there in 4 days. Today may very well be the last day we have together. Maybe tomorrow, I don't even know anymore. I can't do anything to stop them or any of this... I tried and I can't.... I'm so, so sorry Tilly..." Jake was trying to stay strong but this was tearing him apart. It wasn't fair, it just wasn't fair. Why was his happiness so unimportant in this matter? Why didn't his family care? They said this was the best for him, but he couldn't see how. How was losing his whole world, the best for him?

Magix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xoxMissClairexox on Wed May 25, 2011 4:47 am

It was like things were moving in slow motion. She could hear his words but it was as if she couldn't comprohend what he was saying. The words which left his mouth were totally unexpected and it took her a few moments of looking at his with a stunned expression before her face changed to one of devistation. He was leaving? Jake was leaving her! Tilly shook her head a little. "No... no" She said as she looked around a little before focusing back on him. "You cant leave, Jake please you cant leave" Her voice was trembling as she spoke and her eyes had started to tear up. "Can we try and figure it out... maybe, maybe we could talk to them? Or umm..." Tilly said, clearly trying to think on her feet and to think of any possible way that she could get Jake to stay with her. "... I dont know" Her voice was filled with hurt as the tears finally spilled over and began to run down her cheeks.

This morning when she had got out of bed her whole world had been in focused. They had a plan and a future but now everything was being sucked away from them. Tilly wanted to go back to bed and start this day all over again. Today. Jake had said that today could be their last day together. This wasn't fair.

xoxMissClairexox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Wed May 25, 2011 4:55 am

Jake cursed himself for not being able to do anything about this. It was just so unfair, and all he could do was give in. Fighting back was useless. There wasn't anything else that they could do. His parents were completely convinced this was the best for "him" and that's what they were going to do. He wasn't old enough to leave on his own, no he still had 2 years for that.

"Tilly, I don't want to leave. I tried everything I could think of, my parents don't care. They say this is best for me, but they don't understand anything at all. You're what's best for me Tilly. I love you, so much." As she started to cry, all Jake could do was hold her. He was completely useless right now. There was nothing he could do to help her cope, nothing he could do to make either of them okay with this, and nothing he could do to stop this situation. He hated this feeling.

"Short of running off and running away together, there's nothing we can do Tilly. I'm so sorry that I have to do this to you... I'm so sorry." He raised one of her hands and kissed it, something he usually did whenever she was upset. There wasn't really a reason why, he just did. Maybe this day could last forever. At least then they wouldn't have to part.

Magix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xoxMissClairexox on Wed May 25, 2011 5:08 am

She shook her head a little as he spoke of his parents. How could they think it was for the best? His parents had always been so supportive of their relationship, in fact his mother had seemed to encourage it. Tilly even went as far as to say his family were more of a family to her than her own. For the past two years she had been there for every birthday and every christmas. She wasn't just losing him but she was losing his whole family as well.

"Why cant we run away? Jake it could just be the two of us. I would give up everything to go with you" Tilly said with a small ounce of hope. Despite it being easy for her to say she would just up and leave because the only family she had was her drunk father, for Jake it was a different story. He had both of his parents, who both Jake and Tilly loved. Tilly was asking a lot for him to do this but from the look in his eyes it looked doubtful that he would. He loved her but he also loved his family. She hardly noticed him kissing her hand. Normally it would calm her down and at the least would get a smile out of her but today Tilly wasn't feeling much like smiling.

xoxMissClairexox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Wed May 25, 2011 5:19 am

As Jake sat there, he wondered what kind of thoughts were running through Tilly's head. As he said his family thought it was for the best, he saw her face drop. It probably wasn't the best thing to tell her, after all she thought of them as her family more then her own. Jake was always afraid to leave Tilly home alone with her father. What if he got so drunk that he got abusive? Tilly couldn't handle herself against him. She'd be a punching bad for him.

When she asked why they couldn't run away though he just looked at her for a moment. Sure he wanted to pick her up right there and carry her off right now, leaving everything behind. It just wasn't practical though. Yes he'd give almost everything up for love, but not Tilly's life. He couldn't destroy her life like that and wouldn't let her destroy it either. He couldn't tell her that though. Not yet anyway. She may hate him for lying to her now, but at least she'd get one more day of happiness. One more day thinking that everything was going to be alright.

"I don't see why we can't. I'm sure with the two of us working we could get some form of home. It may not be the nicest, but whatever it is will do. As long as we're together." He held her hands tightly and closed his eyes leaning his head on Tilly's. "Let's do it. Tuesday night we'll run off together and they won't see us again. We'll start our own life where no one will tell us what to do, or where to go. Just us, and the love that we share." He stopped it there, for fear of convincing himself to go with her.

Magix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xoxMissClairexox on Wed May 25, 2011 6:17 am

For the second time that morning the words out of Jake's mouth were unexpected. He was actually going to chose her over his parents? Tilly hadn't thought that he would. He was close to his parents and especially his sister and she had honestly believed that he would have chosen them. She wouldn't have held it against him. She knew how much his parents meant to him, not like her father. In fact Tilly was beginning to not feel as safe at home as she used to and Jake had been her source of distraction and her reason for leaving the house. Without him she wouldn't have known what to do but Jake... he had agreed to go away with her. They were not going to let his parents separate them.

She smiled for the first time since he had broken the news to her. "I love you so much Jake... I promise as long as you will stay with me I will love you with all my heart" Tilly whispered to him as she wrapped her arms around him and stayed close. The tears had began to dry on her cheeks as she began to calm down a little. After a few moments of staying in his arms, Tilly pulled back from him with a small smile. "Can... can we just enjoy today? Forget this happened and we can deal with it later?" She suggested. In all honesty Tilly didn't want to talk to him about it and for him to realise he had made the wrong choice and change his mind.

xoxMissClairexox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Wed May 25, 2011 6:31 am

Jake felt horrible lying to Tilly, just horrible, but what else could he do. The truth would hurt her still, and he wanted to just give her that one more day. He hoped he was making the right decision. To have her hate him for this... He wasn't sure he could bear it. Seeing her smiling face... That made this worth it right? Sure, it had too. He couldn't have let her be upset their whole last day together. He'd have to make sure they made the most of it, even if she thought it wasn't their last.

However, her words meant to be comforting, but deeper then any blade could. I promise as long as you will stay with me I will love you with all my heart. Those words would stay with him, and haunt him for years to come. It was clear how much he'd hurt her by this. She'd hate him, and have every reason too. Maybe it wasn't the right choice, but the lie was already said. Could he really go back on it now? No, no he couldn't.

"I love you more then you could ever imagine Tilly." He said as they held each other. Each moment, and every lie tugged at his heart. He knew this was wrong, but couldn't crush her now. He just couldn't do it.

"Of course we can. Let's forget any of this happened for just this day. After tonight, we can move on with our lives." It wasn't exactly a lie. No, in fact it was the truth. He just worded it so that she'd believe something other then he meant. Either way you looked at it though, it still made him feel like a dirtbag. Who knows maybe he really was.

"The day is still ours TIlly, and there's much we can do. So how about we get started, unless sitting on the bench all day was what you wanted to do. I can't say I'd mind that either." He said with a smile. He'd try to forget about it all himself. After all a final day for them both, should be enjoyed by them both.

Magix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xoxMissClairexox on Thu May 26, 2011 7:30 pm

A soft smile appeared on her lips as Jake said that he loved her. That was all that they needed. Love. It was what would keep the two of them together through everything, including running away together. She would love him with all her heart and maybe, just maybe it would be enough to make up for the love of his parents which he was giving up for her. Tilly hadn’t expected him to choose her but she was going to prove to him that he had made the right choice. She would have done anything for him.

The smile remained on her face as he spoke about being able to move on with their lives tomorrow. They would be together forever and no one could take them away from each other. She had been terrified just minutes ago about him leaving but now she was feeling surprisingly calm about everything. What Tilly didn’t realise was that it was only a false sense of calm and that later tonight she would experience the full brunt of the storm.

“Well... I didn’t really want to sit on the bench all day” She said laughing a little. That wasn’t to say that they hadn’t done that before but on those days they had come prepared with books or homework to do while they sat there. Today though neither of them had anything to keep them entertained on the bench together. Tilly sat there for a moment as she thought over what they could do today. At least in her mind it had lost some of the pressure since she didn’t have to stress over making their last day together perfect.

“Umm... we could maybe go to the movies? Or maybe even go to the mini golf thing that just opened up?” Tilly suggested as she reached down and took his hand in hers and gave it a small squeeze.

xoxMissClairexox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Thu May 26, 2011 7:53 pm

Jake smiled a genuine smile at Tilly. She looked so beautiful as always. He could hardly imagine leaving her behind. Maybe not the most direct way, but he was choosing her over anyone else. Over his happiness for sure. She would hurt for a while, but he couldn't give her the life she deserved. The life that he wanted to give her. He didn't have that much money in the bank, it wasn't like he was a rich kid. They would have nowhere to go, no money, and nothing but a bag to each of them. Hell, they barely had a car, which was illegal for just them to drive in, not that they didn't do it. He couldn't ruin Tilly's life like that. She was better off without him for a while in the long run, right?

Jake had to fight back the urge to confess it all right then and there. Confess he was lying and knew he was going. He couldn't bring himself to do it though. The mix of emotions pulled at his mind back and fourth. Why couldn't he just block it out? Why couldn't he forget, just for right now? Life wasn't fair, but right now life was just being plain cruel. Although what he was doing to Tilly, that wouldn't be too far off to be considered cruel either.

"Well that's good, because I didn't bring a book or anything today." He said with a small laugh as Tilly explained how she hadn't intended to sit on the bench all day. He just stared at her as she thought of what they could do. In truth, he hardly ever thought about what they could do. At least not when Tilly was around. He enjoyed watching her think. Despite people not seeing what he saw, he noticed small subtle changes when she was thinking. He just smiled and enjoyed watching her think as always. She always looked so cute when lost in thought.

As Tilly spoke and squeezed Jake's hand he could only return the squeeze. It wasn't anything to hurt her, just eough to show he was there with her. As if to signify that he wasn't ever going to let go. Just another cruel lie that would haunt him for years to come. "The mini golf sounds fun. We haven't done that before. Besides, we can always see a movie later on too. Kinda hard to golf in the dark." He said with a small grin on his face. Before she could even answer though he leaned in and kissed her. He knew this would be the last day and just couldn't help it. He had to kiss her, he just had to.

Magix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xoxMissClairexox on Thu May 26, 2011 9:14 pm

Tillyhad noticed the way that Jake was looking at her as she tried to think of something for them to do today. It wasnt anything new though it was common thing to do, to just look at her. Early on in the relationship she had felt weird about it but everytime she caught him doing it he had such a loving expression on his face so over time she became used to it and in fact grew to love it. Tilly saw it as him paying attention to her and isn't that what every girl wanted from a guy? For him to give her his complete attention.

As he agreed with the mim golf she smiled. She had been wanting to go there for weeks but everytime they were planning things she forgot to mention it. The place had only opened up a few weeks ago and some of their friends had already been to it and said that it was great, which had only encouraged her to want to go all the more.

"Aww... but I thought golf in the dark would be fun" She said teasing him a little as she stood up. It was only a few streets away from the park so it would be fine for them to walk. Still holding onto his hand she began to walk with him. By now the tears had completely dried up on her face but the memory of how close they had come to being separated was still fresh in her mind. It was something that she would not be forgetting any time soon either.

"Maybe we could watch a movie at your place tonight?" Tilly suggested quietly. She would like to see his parents before they left, even if the two of them would be lying about Jake going with them. Despite their plan to take Jake away from her, Tilly still thought of them as family especially his mother. She had been like a mother to Tilly and in fact she had a lot of the girly talks with her that Tilly couldn't get from her own mother. Tilly couldn't imagine what it was going to be like without her in her life. "I would really like to see them..." She admitted, hoping it would be okay with Jake.

xoxMissClairexox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Thu May 26, 2011 9:37 pm

Jake couldn't help but continuing staring. It was almost as if time wouldn't pass if he did. Like the day would never end, as long as he didn't look away. If the day never ended, he wouldn't have to lose her. At least she wasn't weird about it anymore. She used to not really like it, although he could see why completely. It was weird for someone to stare at you, but he couldn't help it. There was just something that wouldn't let him stop staring sometimes.

"It could be heaps of fun, but kind of dangerous. After all, you want me to start swinging a club in the dark? In the daylight they'll need an insurance policy just for what I break." he said joking about his golf skills. In truth he remembered playing once when he was younger. They didn't have a mini golf place near them so it wasn't like they could go too often. The two of them stood up, hands still locked together tightly, and they began to walk.

He could tell that it was still on Tilly's mind a bit as the two of them stood up. They always had a connection like that. He knew when she was upset and vice versa. That's why he was trying so hard to block them out from himself. He didn't want Tilly catching on. He'd have to lie to her even more then. Coming from a relationship where he was nothing but honest with her, this was killing him now. He hated the lying. He hated doing that to her. What, or who, was he becoming?

"A movie at my place?" He said questioning it. Normally he wouldn't have, but after what his parents were doing... He couldn't completely hate them though. He wanted to stay for his own happiness, it was only right that his parents would want to go for their happiness. Till probably felt the same way. After all, she did seem to love them like she was part of the family. In fact as far as Jake was concerned she was, which just made all of this harder. "Of course we can. I wouldn't want you to not seem them one last time. Any movie you had in mind, or should we just grab a bunch and make a night of it?"

Magix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xoxMissClairexox on Thu May 26, 2011 10:12 pm

All Tilly could do was laugh as he mentioned his golf ability. She was positive that he would be good at it since he was good at pretty much everything. In fact at times it annoyed Tilly to no end how he could just pick something up and instantly be good at it while she often had to try doubly hard just to keep up with him. In fact if there was anyone who would need the insurance policy at the mini golf it would be her. She didn't argue over it though. No she wanted to enjoy today and also Jake had moved on to thinking about if they would be able to watch a movie at his place. Tilly was really hoping that he would say yes since she really wanted a chance to see his family one last time. it would be hard and there would be tears but that didn't mean that she didn't want to see them go without saying goodbye to them.

As he said of course they could, Tilly stoped walking and wrapped her arms around him in a tight hug. "Thank you" She said with a smile. Despite her question not protraying how much she wanted this, she really did and it meant a lot to her that he had said that it would be okay. Tilly also hadn't wanted to put pressure on her going to see them. It was his family after all and he might have wanted to spend some quality time with them before he ran away with her. She didn't want to interupt that.

She kissed him softly, a grin on her face. "I dont mind what we watch. You can pick" She said, letting go of him and going back to taking his hand in hers and walking along the footpath. In the back of her mind she still couldn't believe that all of this was happening, it had come out of the blue but she also couldn't help but feel like the luckiest girl in the world because Jake had chosen her.

xoxMissClairexox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Thu May 26, 2011 10:37 pm

As Tilly laughed about his golf ability, he knew more why she was laughing. It wasn't a secret that he was naturally gifted at things. He just was, and many people hated him for it. Well maybe not hated, but despised that part of him. He was actually a pretty likable guy. One of those guys that people just liked no matter what they did. He tried sometimes to not seem so good at things though. After all, it must've been frustrating for someone to be around someone who was good at almost anything. Not that he didn't have problems with some things, they were just few and far between.

As Tilly stopped, so did Jake. He just didn't know why, was something wrong? As Tilly wrapped her arms around him though, he could only smile. At least she was happy for today. At least for right now. "Your welcome Tilly, but there's no need to thank me really. I... I want to make you happy. I love you." If she wanted to see his parents still, he wouldn't deny her that. Losing him and them... He hoped she would be able to take it. He hoped he was doing the right thing in all of this. He just didn't know though.

As she kissed him, he was in bliss. She still loved him right now, something he wasn't sure she'd still do later on. Hopefully she wouldn't hate him. Maybe that was too much to hope for though. After lying to her... maybe he didn't even have the right to hope for it. "We'll swing by the rental place and grab some movies later then. I'll get some stuff we'll both like." He smiled, and he was actually glad that he didn't have to sit through a night of constant chick flicks. He'd watch them for Tilly of course, but they weren't his favorite types of movies. "We're almost there already. Hardly seems like we've walked much."

Magix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xoxMissClairexox on Fri May 27, 2011 3:36 am

She smiled as he said that he wanted to make her happy and that he loved her. That was all she had ever wanted, for someone to love her and to want to make her happy. Jake made her so happy and she would have done anything for him. She had never really experience a lot of love and supoort from her family. Even when her parents had been together it had been tough. It was a dysfunctional relationship and Tilly could remember lying in bed late at night listening to them screaming. She hadn't even known what it was to have a loving relationship until she had met Jake. He had turned things around for her and made her whole life better.

"You just dont want to watch some girly movie" Tilly said teasing him a little as he spoke about getting movies that they would both like. She was fine with that since she liked nearly every kind of movie, as long as it wasn't completely filled with action and with gore and horror. Jake knew that and she was confident that he wouldn't pick something that she wouldn't like. Tilly could remember the time she had made him watch Twilight with her. He hadn't enjoyed a second of it and in the end they ended up just making out because he got distracted. It had been fun, but it was lucky that Tilly had already seen the movie with a friend rather than him so that she actually got the storyline.

"I'm excited about playing golf but you had better not laugh when I suck at it" She said laughing a little. Tilly knew that she wasn't going to be good at the mini golf and that Jake would be a lot better than her. However it wasn't about winning it was about having fun and that was why she wanted to go. It would be fun... as long as Jake didn't laugh too much at her.

xoxMissClairexox
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!