Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

new roleplayer

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

new roleplayer

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dawnfire07 on Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:21 pm

hey guys! im dawnfire07. i hope i can join some of your best roleplays. Also, look to my soon to come roleplay Warriors~Race against Time
ImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

dawnfire07
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: new roleplayer

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MrMurdoch on Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:29 pm

Hey there dawnfire07! Welcome to RoleplayGateway!
Glad you found us here, we're a large group of roleplayers of all ages and experience. I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time here. This place is pretty big, which could ake it rather confusing, but look for the colored names (red is administrator, green is global moderator, blue is mentor, orange is designer,and light blue is coders), they're staff, and they're always ready to help! Enjoy your stay here, and I hope you'll find your niche around here.
Before you begin... you should try checking out these helpful links!
Our rules here: we're a big site, but we've only got five rules!
Help
Guide to Roleplay: Read this, please. It's just some nice basics of roleplaying.
Chat Roleplaying Tutorial: We've got a pretty interesting take on roleplaying in chat. This is a simple guide to it.
Role Play Academy: Just some nice tips for brushing up on your skills.
I'm taking students: Want to brush up on your roleplay skills or writing skills? Drop by and I'll help you out!

If you ever need anything; be it roleplay, help, anything; feel free to contact me or another staff memeber. You can send us a PM (personal message) or you can use /msg name to message a staff member in chat. We're here to help! I'm glad to meet you, and hope to see you around soon!

Your local crazy,

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MrMurdoch
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:11 pm

Woo! Hey, Dawn! My name is Sato (ViceVersus) and I'm also a Designer, as well as a Global Moderator around this place.

We're super glad to have you around! Definitely check out those links that DraconicArcania gave you; they're worth your time.

At any rate, that's just about all I wanted to say. Hope to see you around!

Cheers,

VV

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tiko on Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:31 am

Greetings dawnfire07,

Tiko here, just dropping a friendly hello. Looks like Draconic already left you with a number of links to check out so I'll just do a greet and run ;)

Though mind if I ask about your RP?
I've moved on. If anyone stumbles on any of my old roleplays or wants to hit me up for nostalgia sake, feel free to shoot me an e-mail me at RPGTiko@gmail.com or hit me up on http://www.storytellerscircle.com. Good luck RolePlaygateway.

Tiko
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Cult Leader Hordemaster Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leif Cauldor on Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:34 am

Dawnfire07, I'd like to welcome you to the RP family. Hope you enjoy your stay.

If there is anything you need to know, feel free to ask, either myself or someone is more than willing to help.

Again, enjoy and hope to see you soon IC or on the forums.
As babies, mustn't we learn to crawl before we walk? Then, why as adults do we speak before we think?

Leif Cauldor
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:23 pm

Welcome I like the Dawnfire part of your name ^-^

mummydove
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamingForever on Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:25 pm

Wait -- warriors like... The books about the cats?! I love those books! :D I'll most definitely be checking out your roleplay!

Anywho -- Hello there! It's a pleasure to meet you, Dawnfire. I see you've already had a few people welcome you here, but I thought one more Dreamy wouldn't hurt :D So here I am to welcome you to this little piece of roleplaying heaven on the interwebz.

I’ll be seeing you around!

~DreamingForever
The name seems rather ironic if I’m an insomniac, doesn’t it? :3

DreamingForever
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!