Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

New Titans?

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Re: New Titans?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nemmy826 on Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:09 pm

On the news was a headline about Cumulus getting ran over by a semi-truck and is now in critical condition at the local hospital. "Our top story today, local superhero Cumulus was hit by a speeding semi-truck today while carrying what appeared to be flowers and chocolates in his hands. Is this a tragic accident or is somebody against true love and gifts?" the newscaster spoke about the tragic event of Cumulus.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nemmy826
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaNekoMagik on Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:19 pm

"Dummy." Skye murmured before turning off the TV and going up to Paul's bedroom. "Hey, Meadow? Cumulus got his butt run over by a Semi. I'll be back after I check on him, k?" Skye went to her room and grabbed her purse before flying to the hospital.
"Excuse me, but visiting hours haven't started." A snobby nurse complained as Skye trudged past her.
"I don't give a f***. Cumulus was stupid enough to get his butt run over, I'm going to see him. I told him not to be out without telling us!" Skye complained before bursting into his room. "You, my friend, are in about twenty layers of trouble!" Her temper was flaring so badly that a couple of lightbulbs burned out.
I am Luna, the night is my dream.
I am Neko, nothing but me

And I am Magik, in nature and trees.
LunaNekoMagik
easy to see

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LunaNekoMagik
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EarthenDays on Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:21 pm

Earthen giggled insanely as her head throbbed in pain. "Ow...Paulie!"

She banged on the door with her hand.

((we need to wait for Paulie and Ion to post so we can go on, please))
Ladies and gentlemen, hoboes and tramps,
Cross-eyed mosquitoes and bow-legged ants,
I come before you to stand behind you,
To tell you something I know nothing about.
Next Thursday, which is Good Friday,
There will be a Mother's Day meeting for fathers only;
Admission is free, so pay at the door,
Pull up a seat and sit on the floor.
The topic to discuss...
The crime that has never been committed.

http://dragcave.net/user/EarthenDays My babies!

EarthenDays
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nemmy826 on Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:35 pm

(do they know that we're posting in here?? o.o)

Nemmy826
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EarthenDays on Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:41 pm

((I PM'd them but their both Offline.))

EarthenDays
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaNekoMagik on Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:48 pm

(Kay! =^.^=)

LunaNekoMagik
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demented-tiger on Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:10 pm

((Finally. Thank you for taking it easy. I do hope one of your characters has healing powers though, because I see a perfect opportunity to introduce Tessie sometime tomorrow, and I don't think it would be acceptable to have two members out of action before they've even fought any bad guys. In the future, though, please try to slow down the flow of events. Your writing is disjointed and confusing. You guys move time along too fast))

demented-tiger
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nemmy826 on Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:34 pm

(Yeah, the semi-truck thing was a bit overboard xD lol we could just pretend that didnt happen :D)

Nemmy826
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:24 pm

Paul sat on the floor in his room in the exact middle of the room within a circle. The lights were off and everything was silent for the most part. His eyes were closed, his breathing shallow as he began to chant the words his idle used.

"Azarath Metrion Zinthos."

The words slipped from his lips over and over as he sat there, meditating, heightening his senses and allowing his power to grow as well as keeping his emotions under control. He began to slowly rise into the air, the items that were not bolted down began to rise and revolve around him in the form of an atom, with him being the center. His eyes remained closed until a knock came at his door.

His eyes flung open and all the items that had been revolving around him flung into the wall with great force. He sneered and looked towards the door as it opened suddenly, as if scared of his gaze to reveal the girl who had been knocking.

"Yes, Earthen, how may I help you?" Paul asked in a irritated tone. He had told them a thousand times not to interrupt him while he was meditating, it resulted in things being flung and now he had a mess to clean up thanks to someone. He unfolded his legs and allowed his feet ot touch the floor as he stood there waiting on the girls answer.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EarthenDays on Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:53 am

Earthen squeaked as the door opened. "Paulie, it's time to wake up and eat! Come on!!"

She walked down the corridor and stopped. "ION!"

She went to Ion's door. "Wake up Ion!!"

EarthenDays
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nemmy826 on Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:38 am

Cumulus then came through the door perfectly fine. "Hey everyone. How's it going?" everyone stood at him in total awe. "What? Ohhhh, you guys probably saw my little impersonator get run over on the news. the news decided to say it was actually me to build some hype and get more viewers" he explained the situation as he sat down

(I just did this to fix the semi-truck incident)

Nemmy826
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lycos on Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:24 pm

The guard fell to the floor. A long, strange, glowing red object appeared to be shoved through his chest. It was the same with all the guards in the lab, some even being stuck to the walls. The person viewing all this was the guard stationed in the camera room. His hands were shaking, making the gun and flashlight he was holding basically useless. He made his way into the experiment room were the cause of all this destruction had last been seen by the cameras. He approached the door and took a deep breath, opening the door slowly as the decontamination process started. As the final door slid open he could see the scientists killed in much the same way as the guards outside. He looked to his left and when he turned to his right he could see the man standing in front of a computer. "Freeze!" he half-yelled and half-pleaded. The man raised his hands up and turned around, his face covered by a black mask.

The guard looked at the computer screen to see a download bar slowly filling up, likely meaning the man was after the data. He looked at the man, the only thing visible was the blood red iris' of the man's eyes. The computer made a sound and ejected the disc, causing the masked man to turn around and grab it. The guard pulled the trigger of the gun, only to find the bullets ricocheting in mid air. Without turning around the masked man raised his hand and one of the red blades went through the guard's mid-section. Putting the disc into his pocket and whistling a tune as he left, the red energy blades all disappeared, leaving no trace of what happened to these people.
Last edited by Lycos on Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All anyone wants is a normal life and a cool car... most people settle for the car.

Lycos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nemmy826 on Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:31 pm

The next morning, Cumulus woke up bright and early, rubbing his eyes. He was surprisingly the first one up. For some reason, he's been having nightmares. He went to the kitchen and filled a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch, then sat down on the couch and began eating slowly. He then shook his head, trying to wake up. "Wow, now I know what its like to wake up." he said, looking at the rooms of everyone else and their doors closed.

Nemmy826
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PhoenixAerith on Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:41 pm

Ion stumbled out of bed sleepily and made her way across her plain room with amazing speed for a person who was half-awake. She grasped the doorknob and yanked with full force, forgetting her own strength. The metal door ripped off its hinges with a clang and she swore under her breath, throwing the broken door to the side of her in resolve to deal with the mess later.

She entered the kitchen and yawned, nodding at Cumulus in greeting. Ion sat a distance away from him and turned on the flat screen TV, grimacing at the annoying voice of the weatherman.

(( O . o First time posting.. Hope I'm not butting into anything? ))

PhoenixAerith
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:20 pm

"Paulie, it's time to wake up and eat! Come on!!"

Paul sighed, it was a bit interesting how Earthen gave him the nickname Paulie, but he simply smirked and floated out of the room, the door sliding shut behind him. He passed Earthen in the hall, she seemed to be attempting to awake Ion, smiling Paul simply nodded and continued floating down the hall. His room began to fix itself. Everything that was thrown into the wall fit itself back together and placed itself back in it's designated area.

Entering into the main lobby area, Paul acknowledged all who where there and made his way to the fridge. Without touching it, the fridge opened and a few eggs levitated out of the fridge along with two links of sausage. All the while the stove had turned itself on and a saute pan had started preheating upon the open flame of the stove.

The eggs cooked themselves, cracking themselves open and throwing the shells away while mixing themselves within the saute pan. The sausage split in half but not all the way, allowing a bit of skin to keep it together, it took landed in the pan but only after the eggs had been lifted out and placed on a plate. Everything was arranged on a plate, and the last thing to arrange itself was the toast and it simply fell on top of the food. By now Paul was sitting on the rather large couch in front of the monitor watching whatever TV show was being watched. The plate of food swiftly flew over to him and landed in his lap.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaNekoMagik on Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:42 pm

Skye climbed out of bed, realizing the time, and changed in a rush. Everyone else was sure to be awake by now. "Faster! Faster!" She mumbled until she was decent to leave her bedroom. She ran down the stairs and saw Paul in front of the TV. "Did you clean up the water I poured on you yesterday, Paulster? If not, it might look like the big nasty crime fighter wet his beddy-boos." She teased before getting some poptarts, acting careful incase Paul got offended. "Sorry for the water, Ion, but you've slept long enough. Nice to see Mister Scare-me-to-death has decided to join us. Now Paulie, can I have some bacon?" She asked in the best imitation of Meadow she could manage before sitting on the end of the couch, legs folded under her and her plate in her lap.

LunaNekoMagik
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PhoenixAerith on Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:00 pm

Ion turned to look at Skye and smiled weakly. "Yeah, no problem...." she lied, wishing to be back asleep in her warm, comfy bed. The girl jumped over the couch and headed for the fridge. She absent-mindedly grabbed the handle, still distracted by the TV, and cringed as she felt the weight of the freezer door in her hands. Too scared to look at the damage she had done, Ion opened one eye and groaned as she spied one half of the fridge doorless. "Hey, guys? I broke the door again.."

Ion daintily reattached the door to the machine and failing greatly, the door fell off with a metallic clang. The eggs and milk splattered onto the floor and she frowned, rubbing her forehead furiously. It was too early in the morning for this crap. Giving up, Ion retook her place on the couch and picked at her cereal silently.

PhoenixAerith
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:14 pm

He was rather enjoying his breakfast not really paying attention to those around him as he was close to them all but a bit distant and silent coming off a bit cold sometimes when he really didn't mean to be. Sighing, he listened to Skye and glared recounting the event in question and frowning at the thought of how it might have looked for someone to walk in while he was in the wet bed, thank goodness he had cleaned up everything and cried his sheets as well as took a shower afterwards.

He smiled, something he rarely did, and simply nodded to Skye.

"It's not wise to play tricks on someone who can touch you without need of physical contact, who knows what you will find in your bed when you awake one morning." He smirked while he said this, it was intended to be a joke, he wouldn't really do anything to hurt Skye but one thing was certain, he was going to get revenge and was going to enjoy every minute of it.

"You know Skye, they say revenge is oh so sweet, you will never know when I may enact my revenge, oh but the joy I will receive when I do get my revenge." The bacon that Skye had asked for shot into her plate and landed rather softly. Paul continued smiling which would probably seem very eerie because he rarely smiled, he was indeed much like his idle Raven.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaNekoMagik on Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:39 am

"Well, pfft!" Skye childishly stuck her tongue out at Paul before picking up the bacon and eating it. "Thank you Paulster! And who said you can see if I blow all the lights out and keep moving. I love my night vision eye." She quickly brushed her pale bang out of the right side of her face, revealing a rarely seen green eye. She hissed like a dying cat before covering it back up. "Ow. Bright lights can be paiful sometimes." She complained.

Skye finished eating and let her mind think of another prank to play on the smiling Paul. "Just keep thinking that, honey. I'm much closer to evil than you'll ever be." She put on her best I-don't-give-a-crap face and put her dishes away before cleaning up the spilled eggs and mik. "Hey Paulsies? Could you hold the door to the fridge up while Cumulus heats it back into place?" She never gave Cumulus a choice when it came to chores.

LunaNekoMagik
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nemmy826 on Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:53 am

Cumulus' eyes opened wide at the word "honey", then stared at Paulie, then back at Skye. "What the?!" he yelled out, then ran back to his room and slammed the door shut. Nobody ever suspected it, but Cumulus really had secret feelings for Skye. He never rarely showed them though, in total nervousness on how the others would take it.

Nemmy826
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!