Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

New Titans?

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

New Titans?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EarthenDays on Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:21 am

This is the IC Topic for New Titans?

I'm waiting for the rest of the Titans. Please find our OOC if you would like to be an enemy of the Titans, please put your Character up on the OOC.
Ladies and gentlemen, hoboes and tramps,
Cross-eyed mosquitoes and bow-legged ants,
I come before you to stand behind you,
To tell you something I know nothing about.
Next Thursday, which is Good Friday,
There will be a Mother's Day meeting for fathers only;
Admission is free, so pay at the door,
Pull up a seat and sit on the floor.
The topic to discuss...
The crime that has never been committed.

http://dragcave.net/user/EarthenDays My babies!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

EarthenDays
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: New Titans?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EarthenDays on Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:29 pm

Meadow stretched out on her bed of moss, then cuddled closer to the ground. She groaned as one of her vines pulled on her hair. "I'm up...I'm up..."

She rubbed her eyes sleepily, then yawned and put new clothes on. Hat: Check. Shirt: Check. Skirt: Check. Everything else: Check.

She crept out her room, holding her boots in her hand. She gently tiptoed towards the foyer of the Tower. One of the Old Titans had installed a PC system, which helped to wake up some of her more lazy teammates in the morning.

She flicked the switch on, then pulled the microphone up, making no noise as she went towards the kitchen. She drew in a silent breath, and..."SKYE, CUMULUS, PAULIE AND ION!!! I SWEAR I WILL COME INTO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOUR ROOMS AND POUR SNAKES IN YOUR BEDS!!! WAKE UP!!!" She flicked it off, then hid in the cabinents. They were so gonna kill her...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

EarthenDays
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaNekoMagik on Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:38 pm

Skye woke to a screaming girl through the intercom. She yawned, naturally, and looked at her clock. It read only about six in the morning. "Fine." She murmured before climbing out of bed. She slid into her kimono top, leaving her black tanktop underneath incase it opened during one of the fights she might have to be in. She slid out of her black sweatpants and put on her green shorts, letting them stay at her hips, before putting on her gloves and shoes. She brushed out her long hair and pinned her left bang to the side, then brushed her teeth and set out.

She walked into the kitchen and opened the cabinet above the stove, only to see Meadow. Skye ignored that fact, like every morning, and grabbed the coffee stuff. If everyone knew she always made sure they didn't find Meadow, they'd kill her too. She made some coffee before throwing together some pancake mix and started cooking. This was going to be a LONG morning.
I am Luna, the night is my dream.
I am Neko, nothing but me

And I am Magik, in nature and trees.
LunaNekoMagik
easy to see

LunaNekoMagik
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EarthenDays on Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:49 pm

Meadow blinked as Skye opened the cabinet. She was going to say "Hi" but Skye just slammed the cabinet and walked off. Meadow huffed. "No fun at ALL Skye!"

She heard the pancakes being made, and her stomach growled. She opened the door a bit. "Hey Skye? I want to eat in here today. You know they'll kill me!"

She blinked as Skye ignored her. Oh, ok. She made the rose near the sink tickle her face. "PLEASE Skye? I won't ask anymore!" Unfortunatly, she asked all the time.

Oh well, Skye'll forgive her...right?

Maybe she should stay in her cabinet from now on...

EarthenDays
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaNekoMagik on Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:21 pm

"It's all good. You just need to quit waking me up at six in the freaking morning. I have to fight and check my online stuff. Yes, you may have pancakes in the cabinet. But no coffee for you. Anyone who is this perky in the morning doesn't need coffee." Skye finished. "And yes, I am no fun at six in the morning." Skye put two stacks of pancakes on two plates and left twenty pancakes in a glass container for the others. She pured syrup on her pancakes and grabbed a cup of coffee before walking to the couch and turning on the TV.

"Why am I the only one that cooks breakfast?" She quietly wondered before taking a bite from her pancakes, the kimono's top pulled off at the obi so it wouldn't get in her syrup covered pancakes. And she knew Meadow would ask for the breakfast in the cabinet again tomorrow morning.

LunaNekoMagik
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EarthenDays on Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:34 pm

Meadow hummed happily, even though she didn't get her coffee...even though she didn't drink it that much. She ate her pancakes with a ferocity that matched Cyborg's, the Titan that had built the tower.

She hummed the song that she remembered from last Valentine's. "Why do birds...suddenly appear...everyt~ime...you are near? Just like me...they long to be...close to you!!"

She ate her last pancake, licked the syrup off her hands, then dumped the plate in the sink. She shut the door quickly as her Rose friend muttered that the other Titans were coming downstairs. "SHHH!!!" She had the Rose push the door shut, then the Rose went back down, looking innocent as possible.

EarthenDays
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaNekoMagik on Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:59 pm

Skye sighed, knowing she had to do it this morning as well. She put her plate in the kitchen and fixed her shirt back over herself before taking a run up the stairs. Cumulus was a lazy bag of bones, and Skye usually had to go and drag him out of bed in the morning.

She walked into his bedroom, ignoring everything but him, and felt her eyes go hard. She pulled the sheets off of him before grabbing his shirt and pulling him to the side of the bed. "Wake up, lazy bones! I made breakfast!" She yelled in his ears. She was not the most pleasent person to the fire and ice user in the morning. Especially at six in the morning.

LunaNekoMagik
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nemmy826 on Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:12 pm

"No mommy, today is saturday....school is on weekdays" he said, burying his face in his pillow and falling right back to sleep. He spent all night partying and playing Modern Warfare 2 on his xbox.
Prescription for boredom: A heavy dose of Jeffro826!

Check me out on YouTube today! :D
http://www.youtube.com/jeffro826

Nemmy826
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaNekoMagik on Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:18 pm

"I am not your mother. And you are a super hero, smart one. Wake up!" Skye yelled at him. He didn't seem to respond, so she ran downstairs and filled a bucket with ice cold water. She trudged back up into Cumulus' room with an evil grin plastered on her face. "Today's forecast: Cumulus with a chance of freezing rain!" She yelled before pouring the water over Cumulus. Coffee did wonders for the girl in the mornings.

LunaNekoMagik
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EarthenDays on Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:22 pm

Meadow shivered as she heard Skye fill the bucket. "Guess Cumulus didn't wake up."

She got her answer as she heard him yell. She sighed. "It's his fault; we go through this every day, he should be USED to it by now."

EarthenDays
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nemmy826 on Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:24 pm

Cumulus then walked out into the kitchen with his clothes and hair all drenched, looking around. "Does anybody know where my towel went??" he said, looking around everywhere for his red towel.

Nemmy826
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaNekoMagik on Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:34 pm

"I have it, smart one. You'd think you would have learned the first time." Skye carelessly tossed the red towel into the boy's face. "Couldn't you just heat yourself up to dry off?" Skye then turned to Meadow. "We're out of coffee, so I'm going grocery shopping later. Anything you need while I'm out?"

LunaNekoMagik
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EarthenDays on Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:36 pm

Meadow peeped out the cabinet, then lowered herself to the ground. "Um, we probably need cereal. I want Cheerios this time! Oh, and some milk."

Meadow titled her head to the side as she thought. "Hmm...buy some caramel please!"

She smiled, then turned to Cumulus. "So...Cumulus...heard you had a hard time waking up this morning."

EarthenDays
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nemmy826 on Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:38 pm

"Hahaha, very funny....oh, and throw in a box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch and get some batteries please. My xbox controller is about to die...." he called out to Skye while he was drying himself off, then sat down and cooked up some pop tarts using his powers.

Nemmy826
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EarthenDays on Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:44 pm

Earthen quietly laughed; Cumulus could burst her into flames and not even think about! She'd seen what happened to plants.

She sat down on the bar stool. "Where's Paulie and Ion? I wanna play a video game, but not with you, Cumulus. All you want to do is shoot me!" She crossed her arms and stuck out her tongue. She hated being shot on video games.

EarthenDays
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaNekoMagik on Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:46 pm

"Dude, four words. Separate. From. The. Game. You're wasting your life doing that when you're supposed to be saving the world. And okay, I've got it all written down. See you guys later." With that, Skye walked up to her room, grabbed her green bag, and walked out of the tower to go get the groceries.

LunaNekoMagik
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nemmy826 on Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:59 pm

Cumulus then opened the window, of course getting a dirty look from Earthen. "What? I'm just gonna pelt a snowball in her head....." he said as Earthen closed the window before Cumulus had a chance. He then ran over to the couch and turned on the TV, muttering stuff about his xbox and skye as he turned to the sports channel, where they did a re-capture on Cumulus and his motocross run last night. "Ha, see? Look at that....and you thought I was partying...."

Nemmy826
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EarthenDays on Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:05 pm

Earthen shot him an incredulous look. "WHAT?! What in the great world of...of...HALO did you do?!"

She watched as his Virtual self jumped off ramps. She knocked him in the head many times. "Why did you do that?! You could have been killed! Then I wouldn't get my free snow!!!" She was so ticked, she threw his Xbox controller she had stolen out of his room a couple nights before at his head. "I LOVE THE SNOW!! DON'T MAKE ME KILL YOU!!" She took a deep breath, then smiled.

"I'm hungry."

EarthenDays
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaNekoMagik on Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:10 pm

Skye quickly got the groceries before going over her check list in her head. "Let's see. Carmel, Check. Cheerios, Check. Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Check. Orange Crush, Check. Milk, Check. Eggs, Check. Poptarts for the ungrateful Cumulus, check. Batteries for the video game addicts, check. And perfume for the next time Cumulus ticks me off, check." She smiled at her devious plan before chacking out and running back to the tower, just in case Cumulus decided to drop something on her.

LunaNekoMagik
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nemmy826 on Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:12 pm

"Geez, what is WRONG with you?!" he yelled out, shielding himself from her fury. "God, so aggressive....seriously, its like you have a crush on me or something, geez...." Cumulus has always been good at getting on the nerves of his group, but they always tend to deal with him in their own ways, Earthen's more aggressive than others. "Oh, that reminds me...." he said as he grabbed the bucket he filled up with glue and he opened the window and dumped it. It landed right on Skye just as he headed to the door. Cumulus broke into total laughter.
Last edited by Nemmy826 on Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nemmy826
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!