Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Once bitten, twice loved [open]

a topic in Vampire Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: Once bitten, twice loved [open]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:56 pm

Aira smiled letting war lean into her. She rested her head on his shoulders. She couldn't imagine anyone cheating on war. What was it she didn't find in him and she found in someone else? the thought made Aira a little anger but she calmed herself quickly. she breathed out letting the cool of her breath wash down War's neck that she was so close to.

"Pyshic. Interesting. There minds are so easy to enter and play with." Aira said softly with a hint of a smile. Pyshic's minds were easy to enter because they have them open to hear other's minds. And once inside its east to just use compulsion and push there thoughts to do what you want them to to forget what needs to be forgotten.
These violent delights have violent ends And in their triumph die, like fire and powder, Which, as they kiss, consume

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:16 pm

A shiver went through his big frame, War knew that he was falling and couldn't bring him to stop it. "I don't want to be alone anymore." War heard himself say. The way it cameout showed how much he felt. It had an hollowed out feeling and from what remembered that always came out when he talked, most didn't pay attention to it to see it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:27 pm

Aira's heart squeezed. She looked up into his eyes and a soft beautiful smile slowly rose on her face. She looked at war memorizing his face, his eyes, nose, cheeks and the curve of his lips. She wrapped her hand around his body and let her hand rest on his heart. she felt the calm beat from under the skin and wished she had one to match.

"Your not alone." Aira whispered in his ear kissing his neck and cheeks. "As long as your heart beats, you'll always have me here." She said feeling the warm of his body warms her cold fingers.

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:40 pm

War felt like a standing pile jello, between what she said and finally feeling whole again. He wrapped his arms around her and squeezed her tight. Knowing that she barely felt it. War kissed her neck and shoulder. 'A little diffrent but not much.' he thought he felt how cold Aira was.

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Crimson89 on Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:59 am

Melangell smiled at the couple, then glanced around at the staff, which seemed to be hustling more frantically. "Princess Aira, I think your father is here."

Lady_Crimson89
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:28 pm

Backing away, but keeping his fingers tangled in Aira's. War had a mischevious smirk on his face. Then he closed his eyes for a second, then opened them. "His in the thorn room with my ex."

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:49 pm

Rage sparked inside of Aira. Why was her father with that girl? What was she doing in her castel? Aira turned and kissed War quickly.

"I'll be back." She said. Her eyes were a bright crimsont red. She had the look of a pretitor on teh hunt for her prey.

"Melangell see that War is comfortable in my room and that he stays there." Aira said walking out her door and closing it. She moved quickly down the halls towards the thron room. Meny vampires stopped and bowed as she passed but Aira thought nothing of it. She opened the doors to the thron room. The room was long with a dome roof. A gothic style chandiler hung with candles lite. She walked into the center of the room and turned to face her father.

(We'll need someone to play them for now)

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Crimson89 on Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:00 am

Melangell watched Aria leave and shut the door, leaving her alone with War. She turned to War. "Aira is a brave young vampire, especially to go after her father like she does. Perhaps someday we won't be afraid and be living under his rule, but only she could make that happen. She's the only one brave enough." She smiled a little, hoping Princess Aira would accomplish one day during Melangell's lifetime. "So, War . . . what other vampires have you met in this coven?"

Lady_Crimson89
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:45 pm

[yeah, but till then, i'll play them]

Dracula recognized the look on his daughter's face and instantly knew what she doing. Standing up he smirked and said, "What dear?"

Meryl knew that her love's will be pissed and she didn't care, Dracula claimed her and that was that. Going and standing behind him she had a calm expression on her face.

"Nova found me after a royal vamp killed my whole family." he said, wishing that he could somer sense in to Melangell. But he can't, so War looked out the window and saw people moving in. 'Not long till they strike.' he thought.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Crimson89 on Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:10 am

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize . . . " Melangell stopped as she noticed he was distracted by something outside. "What's going on out there, War?"

Lady_Crimson89
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:53 pm

"Lets say someone night is going to get trashed all to hell." he said as he looked at the girl. Closing his eyes, he felt Derek was waiting for Dracula to occupied to noticed that something up. 'Smart move.' he thought.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:31 pm

Aira watched as the human girl stood behind her father. Anger shot up in her but she calmed it quickly with a calm smile.

"Welcome home father. I trust your journey was well. Brought home a snack, have we?" She said looking at the human girl with a calm natural smile. She seemed to be calm though her heart beat said otherwise. She had other worries deep in her mind. Aira closed her mind quickly. No physic was to enter her mind. She was now grateful she was born with the dark gift of Compulsion.

a few of the court were standing in the shadows watched her, they were all curious as to what was going on.

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:00 pm

"Yes, quite well, and you?" he asked even though he already knew. Hiding his rage behind a mask he wondered where the human was.

Meryl instantly knew that the princess had fell for War and she is pissed, though she wasn't really sure.

War opened his eyes and moved back towards the bed. 'Aira taking on her father, ok guys, make your move.' he thought.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Crimson89 on Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:41 pm

"War, what's going on here?" Melangell watched as he moved towards the bed. "There's something you're hiding and I want to know what it is. If it's going to hurt Aira, I can't let it happen."

Lady_Crimson89
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:29 pm

Aira smiled her sweet smiled she always had.

"You know I don't feed on any human but my dear Melangell father. He's a guest as it were." She said knowing full well her father didn't care. He was outraged that war was here. She could feel it. Aira turned her attention to Meryl now. She smiled and pushed her thoughts to her. In Meryl's mind she heard Aira's voice.

"Hello little physic. Be carful. Some vampires ain't as gullible as my father." The voice echoed in her mind. aira continued to smile at her father sweetly.

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:14 pm

Meryl visibly swallowed as she Aira in her head, moving closer to Dracula. It how much she feared his daughter. But before Dracula could so much as snarl, a massive explosion rocked the castled. As everyone was thrown or tossed to the floor, War came skidding in with Melangell unconscious over his broad shoulder. The rebels and slayers came flowing in and held every vamp at either gunpoint or stake point. "YOU!!" the king of vampires screeched as he recognized War. "Well hello murdering bastard, thought I would forget about you? Guess I didn't, hope you don't if take something of yours as you took something of mine, you bloodsucking son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" War said as passed Melangell to Derek and tackled Aira as Dracula tossed his ancient oak thorn at him.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Crimson89 on Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:23 pm

Melangell's eyes fluttered open as she felt herself being passed from one person to another. She pushed herself away from Derek, who decided it wasn't worth the hassle and let her go. She ran to Aira and War's side as the King of the Vampires came after them. "I'm not exactly sure what's going on but I suggest we get going."

Lady_Crimson89
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:34 pm

Aira watched as the little physic moved closer to her father. She smiled vary amused by this. Her father looked to the little human then back at her and she could see he wasn't as amused. He was about to tell her to stop when I loud thunderous explosion rocked the castle. Aira held her balance and looked around as human slayers flooded the thrown room. She saw as they pointed their guns at the Vampires. Aira immediately crouched, her hands turned to claws, ready for a fight when War came in with Melangell on his shoulder. Confusion flooded her then she heard what War said and everything fell into place. Her father was the Vampire who killed his family. She looked to her father, eyes wide with realization and disbelief. Then the second part of War's words hit her. Take something that belonged to him. Just then War tackled her. She was in shock but didn't fight at first the she tried to push him off of her. She wanted to over throw her father, not have him killed.

"War! No!" she screamed trying to get out of his hold.

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:08 pm

"Sorry Aira, but it has to done. He took what meant most to me. Could you possibly understand what it like to lose everyone you loved, right in front your eyes. I'm sorry, but he has to die, it won't bring them back I know. It'll help me feel better. At least for while." he said, as he managed to hold on to the struggling Aira. Leaping through Dracula's barrage, War felt for the first time, reluctance of towards the goal that has directed his life for years. But ruthlessly shoved it to the side as an other explosion rocke the castle. This time, after the dust settled, the rebels, slayers, Aira and Melangell, even Nova were gone. "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Dracula bellowed.

Miles away in a sucluded valley, War, after putting distance between him ant the rest rag tag group, he puts Aira down and gets ready to slugged.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:24 pm

After they made the trip War put Aira down. She droped to her knees and took a deep breath. She turned quickly and began pushing in, tears began to run from her eyes.

"Why would you do that! He's my father! Why?! You think i don't know what its like to have something precious to me taken away? Look what just happen?! You ripped me form my life! My father! You should have left me! I'm like them, War! I AM a Vampire!" She screamed pushing him. She stopped and turned away. She took a breath then looked up to the stars. She walked to a near by hill away from everyone and sat down and hugged her knees looking up to the stars. A though came to her to just sit there on the hill until dawn and let the sun light take away the pain, but she would never do that. She was to strong to comment suicide. She was sure the feeling would pass over time like all did she just wished the pain would go away.

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!