Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Once bitten, twice loved [open]

a topic in Vampire Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: Once bitten, twice loved [open]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:56 am

"Sorry, bad habit. Want me to dunk myself in to lessen the smell or put some blood in mug for you?" War said as grimced. Even through he hadn't said it, he sometime thought of her taking a little nip. But that would lead to something else. 'I'm such pervert. To a point anyway.' he thought, sighing that turned into a grunt.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:06 pm

Aira winced at the thought. She would not take his blood. In her current state she might lose control and drop to the blood lust state. She shook her head quickly and dig her nails into her Palm to cause a different pain to focus on.

"You need to go to the medical tent or a healer... Why would you come to find me?" She asked with a smile pushing stray strands out of his eyes.
These violent delights have violent ends And in their triumph die, like fire and powder, Which, as they kiss, consume

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:01 am

"One, the healers refuse to do to because of what to fight the occasional super vamp, and two, I missed you." War said as he smiled. Closing his eyes as she moved his hair from his face, he sigh. 'No fight for awhile.'

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:08 pm

Aira smiled as he closed his eyes and said he wouldn't fight for a while. She was glad. Although she was a warrior at heart she didn't like him fighting. Thought half of her wanted to be fighting along side him thought she knew she was to precious to him for that.

"I'm glad of that." She said with a smile her fangs visible.

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:39 am

Seeing her fangs, War touched one with his left hand, being the other was covered in his blood. Making sure not to cut himself, he let finger trail down to her shoulder. Then he drew a heart on her chest. 'Good thing she knows what that mean. I know I love her, Can't bring myself to say it aloud.' he thought with a sigh. Then he tilts his head and looks to the right and up, he sighs again. Nova leaps down with huge rusksack over her shoulder and capped flask in her hand. "War, I would tell you are very stupid being near her while you a bloody mess." she scolded him. "I know Nova, but you know why the healers won't do shit for me." Nova growls at that thought. Holding the sack out to him. Taking it War knew what Nova wanted him to do, "Aira, I'll be back later." he said heading the pound.

"You're a lucky girl Aira, War is the most loyal guy I know. Even through he goes loner nine times out of ten. But he needed someone to see through that shell of his. Drink this, don't want you to actdently bite him. though, I think he won't mind." Nova said openning the flask and smell the blood.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:58 am

Aira felt the warm tingle as War traced the heart on her chest. He loved her, though it was something he wouldn't say aloud she knew it. She heard nova drop and turned slowly. She could smell the fresh blood in the flask before it was even opened. Aira watched as war took the sack. She nodded when he said he would be back and watched him moved away.

"You're a lucky girl Aira, War is the most loyal guy I know. Even through he goes loner nine times out of ten. But he needed someone to see through that shell of his. Drink this, don't want you to accidentally bite him. though, I think he won't mind." Nova said Handing her the blood filled flask. Aira took in in her hands and breathed it in. It was cold, not like fresh blood, but it was blood. She drank it greedily letting the cool liquid fire scorch her burning throat. She closed the cap after it was gone and looked back toward where War had left.

"Thank you Nova." She said quietly.

"What was in the sack." She asked turning to meet Nova's eyes.

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:52 am

"Figured you might have needed that consider you didn't feed much while he was away. Afew medical things, like guaze, painkillers, bandages, and others things, like clothes." Nova said. She knew that War was head over heels for Aira, and was happy for him.

War undressed as quick his battered body would allow and sunk into the surprisely warm pond. Then he proceds to wash away all the blood.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:41 pm

Aira handed her the flask. She wiped the corner of her mouth on her hand, wiping the drop of blood still lingering there. The blood made her skin tingle and her sense came alive.

"I couldn't feed... Not while I knew War was out there fighting, fighting to keep me, fighting my father..." Aira turned away from Nova then. Sadness and guilt filled her soul then. She clenched her teeth and felt the wind beckoning her. Pulling single strands of her air into the air before letting them drop.

"Thanks again Nova, for everything. Tell War I'll be back after... I need... I need to run." She said before pushing herself forward so quickly even Nova was a little surprised by the speed. She was grateful nova was still her. It was her last link to home. To what was. She pushed herself threw the forest at top speed feeling the thrill of being reckless once again. With no cares. she pushed herself harder and faster trying to forget her passed. Tears streamed down her cheeks and few away like single rain drops behind her.

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:42 pm

After Nova told him where Aira went off to, War took his battered body to the small house he occupied since coming here. Flopping on to the couch, he fell to sleep.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:09 pm

Aira ran for quite a while before heading back to the headquarters. She was tired and had run off most of her emotions and energy. She walked slowly threw nodding to men as they nodded at her. Some giving her dirty looks along the way. She moved silently to the House she and war had been staying in since they were moved here. Thought due to war being away it had felt like the home of a widow until he came home. She opened the door to find him laying on the couch by the fire place asleep. She smiled. Just happy he was home. She feed the fire then sat softly beside him. She moved a stay hair from his face and smile.

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:24 pm

"Don't know what better, sleep or you baby. But please keep doing that, it's very nice." he muttered softly, doing a little cat stretch. Opening his eyes, War gave his half smirk.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:59 pm

Aira smiled when he spook. She paused from moving his hair until he asked her to continue.

"And here I thought i had come home to my brave warrior finally getting some rest." She giggles moving her fingertips down the side of his cheek. She could finally feel the warmth of the fire she had just made warm the room.

"You should sleep. You've had a vary trying journey." She said softly with a smile.

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:43 pm

"I'm part night owl, plus i'm use to not having much sleep." he said, pushing up on his elbows. Turning his head into her touch, he kissed her fingers.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:06 pm

"Then we are birds of a feather." She smiled when War kissed her fingers softly. She looked him over. His body looked exhausted though his eyes never looked more alive.

"But you need to let your body rest. You home now, safe with me. Sleep now." She said leaning down and kissing his forehead lightly.

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:17 pm

Laying back, he placed his hand behind his head. War knew he should, but he just remembered that he hasn't eaten. Also he wants listen to Aira some more, Not sure which he wanted more he said, "Aira, tell me a story, something bout you."

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:07 pm

Aira sat back up and looked into the fire. A story... She knew a few stores but what type of story would be best.. Then looking inot the fire thinking she smiled and turned to war.

"My mother use to let me this one." She said

"Back before time itself. Before the sun and moon were spirits, they were human. The moon was a beautiful woman with long black hair, starlight skin and soft eyes. The sun was a man with golden skin, bright blonde hair and blazing eyes. They were lovers. They loved each other deeply and swore that if they were to ever part they wouldn't rest until they were together again. The Earth, a dark skinned man with hollow eyes and drown hair was jealous and wanted the moon for himself. He was a powerful man and had control over meny but not her and that angered him. So when he asked the moon to be with him for all time and offered her anything. She refused saying she had ll that she wanted with the sun. This angered the Earth to the core. So he banished her to the sky of darkness and banished the sun to a sky of brightness. Never to be together in on land or the sky again. So each time the moon or sun rises they are forever keeping there vow, never to rest until they can be together again." Aira said looking down at War with a smile.

"when i was vary young my mother use to tell me that story and point to the moon when she got to the end. She told me that it was true love that keeps they rising and setting each day and night. And that if i should find someone who i would do this for, i should hold onto them and never let them go. She died when I was young killed on one of her midnight walks." She remeberd back when her mother told her that story. Remembered the night her mother was murdered. The day her father grew cold and cruel.

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:37 pm

As he listened, War said aloud, "How messed up." With a sidelong glance to the fire he tryed to remember his parents, but he was drawing a blank. Returning his gaze back to ceiling, War wondered how long he's been at this.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:57 pm

Aira giggled.

"I supose you could look at it that way. I look at it as a tragic love story." She said with a smile. She remebred thinking the same thing when she was younger.

(sorry coudln't think of anything )

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:16 pm

"it's wrong to not remember your parents?" War said as he sigh. Looking at a picture of his parents, he closed his eyes when he was bout to growl.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:42 pm

Aira placed her hand on his chest to calm him down.

"I barely remember my own mother. I only have faint memories. It was so long ago and with the years to come i fear that i will lose them all together. Its not wrong that you do not remember them." She said softly looking him in the eyes with a calm yet understanding stare.

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!