Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

One on One Sci-Fi?

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

One on One Sci-Fi?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edelle on Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:49 am

Sooo... I'm tired of large, dysfunctional groups and non-committed one-line-wonders with a lack of original ideas. So I want to do a one on one, Sci-Fi RP, on the forum.

Not very strict plot, more "by the seat of your pants" type thing...

Utopian, futuristic society, ruled by a council made up of the wisest members of each race. The Council employs many Defenders, those who fend off the attacks of an invading force, the Hive. The Hive is a deadly race of drones, bent on destroying all other species. The Hive has come up with a plot to wipe out the Council, but a secret Order with powers higher than the council has caught wind of this plan, and sends one of their agents, who is undercover as a Defender (my character) to take over the council, enabling them to use the Defender resources to plan a strategic attack against the hive. The Council makes one request, however, that the mission be carried out with the assistance of one of their top Defenders (your character (must be male)) who is strictly by the book and professional (kinda Spock-ish), quite different for the Order's double agent, who is irrational, erratic, immature, and doesn't follow the rules. They must work together, despite their differences, to destroy the Hive and save the world.

Can do romance or non-romance... I'm not good at very romantic tralala romance (that ruins any good RP) so think less mushy, more obnoxious.
Also, expect random plot twists that may seem unplanned but I actually had in mind from the beginning. I'm good at those.

You Must be:
Literate (proofread twice and use spellchecker)
Creative

So, post if you're interested. I'll do a background check on you, to see if I can tolerate you. :D
You can't spell neurotic
without erotic.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Edelle
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: One on One Sci-Fi?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conquerer_Man on Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:19 am

I'll throw my hat into this, if you'll take me.
Practioner of the Free Market

Sometimes, all you'll ever going to find is a spoon.

"Nationalism is the destroyer of nations; patriotism the preserver"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Conquerer_Man
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver Giver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!