Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Lucifer's Speakeasy: The Back Room

OOC || Lucifer's Speakeasy: The Back Room || Accepting!

a part of “Lucifer's Speakeasy: The Back Room”, a fictional universe by Averagebear.

Bootlegging alcohol should be the last of the police's concerns when the bar is run by the devil himself, the biblical apocalypse is days away, the undead are roaming the streets, and it's still illegal for a woman to move whilst topless. COME ON.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Lucifer's Speakeasy: The Back Room”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: OOC || Lucifer's Speakeasy: The Back Room || Accepting!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:28 pm

From the depths, I return!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:55 pm

Ahahahahahahahahahahah, you guys.

Thus, Raphael's response would be: "If you can love somebody, you can love 'em all the same." Except with teary eyes and a blubbery, tremblin' lip. He responds in the form of love songs. And your preferred flower plucked from behind your ear. MAGIC TRICKS MAGIC TRICKS. MAGIC TRICK PONY. Now, back to work I go. I'm adding some things to his abilities, history and personality to make him less of a weird hippy.
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:18 pm

Cassius and Michael are gonna team up and be super Satan's Mom. Like, super saiyan momster.

I hope Raph doing magic tricks is for real. Because it is cute.

Andddd this roleplay has legit gotten me into Ninja Turtles again. I feel like a giant loser because suddenly I'm very interested in Leonardo but little Michealangelo is still my favorite. Can't beat the nunchuk turtle, man.
ImageImageImageImage

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nannyhap on Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:44 pm

Wudgeous wrote:Cassius and Michael are gonna team up and be super Satan's Mom. Like, super saiyan momster.

I hope Raph doing magic tricks is for real. Because it is cute.

Andddd this roleplay has legit gotten me into Ninja Turtles again. I feel like a giant loser because suddenly I'm very interested in Leonardo but little Michealangelo is still my favorite. Can't beat the nunchuk turtle, man.

First, can I use the phrase "Super Satan's Mom" as the name of my next failed band project? Because that'd be epic.

And second...That would be the most terrifyingly team of naggy disapproval in the history of history. Because Cassius might have a lot of respect for Luci, but really. Zombies?

Really?

And on that note, I need to get back to work on Cassius, because right now his character sheet has him listed as a burlesque dancer and that just ain't accurate.
Ask me about metaphysical calamity pudding!

Nannyhap
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:54 pm

I swear.

Every time I look at this OOC, I giggle-snort like some socially-challenged loser at a party who thinks the conversation is funny but is way too inept to smoothly join it. Which I am, mostly, but seriously.

I doubt this comes as a surprise to anyone, but Donatello was always my favorite ninja turtle. The brains of the operation, plus purple is the coolest color.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:24 am

Oh, Kuro, you say "inept" as if you don't know that I spend at least two hours scraping together every reply---

It makes me so relieved and happy you like Don! I felt so awful thinking had him as their favorite, since it always seemed to be Raph or Mike who got fan attention. xD

Yes, Nan, you have my express permission to legally use "Super Satan's Mom." But it better have a logo consisting of the superman family crest-ish shape with the letters "S" & "M" inside it. Or something to do with Franky from One Piece. I love that bastard.

And if Cas were a burlesque dancer, I don't see how anybody can resist getting distracted, just sayin'. He'll be rivaled only by a meerkat doing the hula (and some other character I compared to Timon), and that's waaay up there. He could get a license in distracting. It's friggin' legit, man.
OkayI'mdoneI'msorrydon'thateme.

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nannyhap on Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:41 am

Hate you? Certainly not! Although I dunno if Cassius is the dancing type. I don't think he has much rhythm. And he'd look really weird in a leotard, or any of those skimpy clothes ladies of the time wore. He -does- keep up with a pretty strict Roman epilation routine, so maybe it would not be a complete disaster.

...whoamIkidding.

Speaking of dancing, I found this on my Tumblr dash this morning, and basically, there was no way I couldn't share it with you, Wudge. Especially the comments. Because the comments are golden.

Aaaaaand I shall get to work designing the logo immediately! This sounds like it is really Just Too Cool to pass up. Then I can write songs about zombies and pouty angels!

Nannyhap
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:05 pm

Oh, they don't.... necessarily dance, from what I'm seen. They just sort of... Jiggle. :| Lots of jiggling. And dressing up like little girls and sliding down slides for PANTYSHOTS GALORE. And fanny dancing. "Come back next time, boys! Maybe she'll drop one of her fans! 8D" Yeeeek. I was, sincerely, uncomfortably enticed.

Holy shit I wish you could see my reaction to "MICHAEL QUIT DANCING ON YOUR BROTHER." I'm still sort of doing that husky squeaky thing.
"#lucifer #you are my brother and I love you #but you are a great big bag of dicks " <--- And this sums up the Mike we have here.
“let me know when you’re done here, asshole.” <--- and there's Luci.
Yes. That was beautiful.

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Averagebear on Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:18 pm

And my response would be "if you can't love yourself, how in the hell you gon' love somebody else?"

Cassius and Michael are gonna team up and be super Satan's Mom. Like, super saiyan momster.

Oh my god, that's so terrifying. That sounds like the worst possible double-mom I could think of.

Luci is a great big bag of dicks. And, really, zombies. Really. :I

Kuro, you liking Donatello is literally the cutest thing I've ever heard of.

Nanny, that link is SO FUNNY. OH MY GOD.

PLOT TWIST: This is all going to end with the archangels in pasties and dancing as the main performers in the burlesque show.

Sorry everybody, I've been super duper ridiculously busy. All of my art deadlines are coming in and JAS;FJ;ASLKFJ;KSJF;KLJSF I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING DOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE.

Averagebear
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nannyhap on Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:35 pm

First and foremost, Wudge, I think I understand your 'uncomfortably enticed' sentiment. D: I'm a little afraid for my safety at the moment. Can't sleep; the nipple tassels will get me.

And on that note, I absolutely refuse to imagine Caius Cassius in nipple tassels/sequins/floofy silk shirts/anything held on by only straps of questionable support/polka dotted panties. I mean, if that's the sort of thing you like, Wudge--but a short Roman man in nipple tassels and panties with spots on is not my idea of a good time.

Besides, Monday night is gay night.

Good gravy, the mental images, they won't go away. D:

I'm glad that I could make you smile, though! I decided shortly thereafter that that image needed to go on my blog. Also, that sounds like an accurate description of Mikey and Lucifer at this point.

:'D Have I mentioned recently that this roleplay makes me happy in ways I cannot accurately describe without learning a new language? And it hasn't even started yet.

EDIT: asdfghjkl; Avs, I missed your post before I posted mine! D:

Basically that is the best of all possible endings to this roleplay. *puts on her Dr. Nangloss hat*
Last edited by Nannyhap on Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Nannyhap
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:39 pm

PASTIES?!

(Proper reply later, I just wanted to say that before Average edited it out or something).

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nannyhap on Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:07 pm

I think I'm as finished with Cassius as I'm ever going to be, aside from the final look-over. YAY.

Oh, and a playlist, which he'll have eventually.

It took everything I had not to make "You have no idea how many demons I had to blow to get out of Hell." as his tagline. I didn't think I had that much self control.

Nannyhap
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:10 pm

That would be. The best tagline.

Niiiiiiipple tassels. No, Cassius should never wear tassels, but I'd love to see him dressed up as a little girl with baggy little panties. BETTER ALTERNATIVE THAN BLOWING DEMONS, I'D SAY--! Plus it would be my idea of a good time, especially if I ever..... somehow meet Dante or something.

Went to look for loosely RP-related funny nonsense of my own.... found Supernatural-verse Lucifer/Michael fic. Mild success...?! (I still haven't gotten past the first season of that silly show, ahaaahaha).

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:33 pm

Cassius. Nipple tassels. Yes, yes.

My favorite Ninja Turtle was always Mikey. Because he was goofy. And I was a goofy-looking kid. Also, I agree. I kinna' figured that your favorite Ninja Turtle was Donatello and it's adorable. I think you're secretly Donatello. Wudge and I can share Mikey. Raphael can be Nappy, because she's bawse. Average can be Leonardo because she's a leader. Leader of the pack. Or Master Splinter.

Oh yeah, I might not be able to finish Raph tonight because his information is on another computer and I'm crashing at my dad's 'cause I've got a boxing match tomorrow.

YOU GUYS BETT'R ROOT FER' ME. Because I'm scared.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:47 pm

YES. Go kick ass, Yonny!

Or, you know, get 'em with a good left hook. Not actually sure if kicking is allowed. Is it kickboxing or the regular kind? EITHER WAY YOU WILL BE AWESOME AND I BELIEVE IN YOU.

Also, I don't. I don't even. This conversation confuses me.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:25 pm

Ohh, Yons, you sound like Hugh Laurie or something. u_u YOU'LL DO FIIIINE~ Just be sure to hit the nice man.

Yes, we'll make Mike have a split personality. One half sort of.... doofier than the other... but only slightly... I think Avs is Master Splinter (because soap operas), and Tricksy is Venus de Milo. Or Casey Jones. Fuck yeah Casey Jones.

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nannyhap on Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:54 pm

I've got to put my head back together after the fact, but I am officially finished with papers and ready to come back and lounge about until the roleplay begins.

There's no such thing as a bad time to talk about tiny Roman generals in nipple tassels, I always say. Or even archangels!

...Though, I'm glad no one's yet thought of actual Ninja Turtles and burlesque dancing yet.

>.> And with that thought planted, I flee to the land of the living once again! Or maybe the land of aspirin.

Nannyhap
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:15 am

Hey there, friends!

Bawh. I actually lost the bout due to a split decision. Everyone thought I won, but I got a bad feeling when we were lining up in the middle of the ring. Fah-ha-ha, then I was told that two out of the three judges were from Saint John, as well as the Referee. Later on, the third judge came up to me and said I lost because of "amateur boxing politics." And that the girl I fought wasn't fighting her first fight like everyone told me, it was actually her fourth fight. So much shenanigans. Ah well, I'm getting a rematch set up.

End of boxing rant. I wanted to say that I'm not actually dead and I'm glad ya'll got yer' papers done and I hope you guys get some beautiful A++'s and encouraging back-pats. Those are always nice. I've been training like one of those really sweaty guys wearing those really sweaty grey sweatshirt-sweat pants mixtures. Except not really. It's been work-training-work-training-sleep-eat-eat-eat-eat-eat-sleep. Recycle. Reuse. Archangel highfives.

I'm back, though. I finally ordered my laptop and its' a'coming on the 14th. I'll definitely be a butt load more active when it comes. I also posted on Grey&Spectral and currently working on a Bad Hands post so that I stop holding everyone up because I suck. OH THE LAND OF ASPIRIN. Burlesque dancing Ninja Turtles sounds... this. Except sexier. And Raphael would totally be Michael taking off to see a "movie." While he's actually kickin' demon butt.

Here's some theme songs I've been recently listening to (because, seriously, those Archangel's invade my iPod):
Undone by FFH (Remiel to the Archangels; to God)
Times by Tenth Avenue North (Remiel)
By Your Side by Tenth Avenue North (Raphael to Humanity; to the Archangel's)
Somebody I Used to Know (The Archangel's to Lucifer)
The Weight of Us by Sanders Bohlke (Michael)
Shake It Out by Florence and the Machine (Gabby)

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:37 am

YONBIBUNS WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS DINNER'S COLD AND I HAVE BEEN SLAVING IN FRONT OF THE OVEN
Bwaaa, that is a shame, but! GOOD LUCK WITH THE REMATCH! <3 (And then I was going to say something along the lines of how I'd drop kick the referee in the head if it looks like you're gonna lose so that you get another round, but I don't think that's how boxing works exactly).

My god I love those bastards. Yeah, I was gonna say, I wouldn't put it past the ninja turtles to dance in a burlesque show. xD
Actually... Michael might be take off to "smite demons," while he's actually being a bum in some library seeing movies--?! Who knows with this guy? He's defo' the love child of Raph and Leo though. ... Ewww.

HAHAAA, I KNOW "WEIGHT OF US" FROM VAMPIRE DIARIES! Also, it seems a very Fallony tune as well. The sheer emanation of broody of Mike and Fallon being in the same room would implode many things, come to think of it. Aiee.

Oh, and I've been rivalmancing Anders, finally. You're right, he's sort of hot and irresistible for a bag of dicks. :'(

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:27 pm

OH MEIN GOT MY DEAR WUDGE I DON'T EVEN KNOW BUT I SWEAR I'LL NEVER BE LATE AGAIN DON'T GROUND ME PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T WE HAVE A MICROWAVE?
Ah well, that's how she goes, right? I even got a black eye and a bloody nose outta' it. I've got me a fragile face, though. REMATCH REMATCH REMATCH. I would love it if you drop kicked the referee before the match, then I'd vouch for ya' and say that you didn't understand how boxing worked so it'd be alright, anyway. And you'd get the chance to drop kick someone in the face ('cause that's always fun).

GUESS WHAT GUYS I FINALLY GOT MY LAPTOP IN TODAY OH MY SO EXCITED SO EXCITED. I'm in the process of waiting to retrieve it because I currently have no vehicle. No car. No buggy. No horse to hijack. Oh well, I'll get it eventually. Because there's still these wonky lines appearing whenever I type something. Me too. The live Ninja Turtles movies were the best; the best, I says. I get the feelin' that Michael's definitely a film-junky. Like, he puts on his fancy brown trench coat, saying that he's gonna' go smite demons and hustles his Archangel booty straight to the movies to see educational films at the cinema. Especially if they're about secret agents and non-adulterous love affairs. Nina Turtle love-child. Bahahhaa. Oh, and that right there. That part where Splinter's like, "No. WTF STFU I'M TRYING TO MEDITATE." Totally Michael.

OKAY. I don't watch any of those, but they have some awesome soundtracks. If I'm ever in the mood to find some new tunes, I usually pop "Vampire Diaries" or "True Blood" into Youtube. And sha-bam--there you have it. Awesome tunes. Awesome broody Fallon and Michael tunes. Oh god. I think they'd get along, though. So much broodiness, it'd make anyone cry.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. He is a bag of dicks. But, but, but. Yes, he's an irresistible hot pie. Is this your fourteenth playthrough, too? I still love Fenris and Isabella the most, though. I wonder what their gonna do for Dragon Age III.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!