Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Origins of The Oververse

Origins of The Oververse

a part of “Origins of The Oververse”, a fictional universe by Lasting End.

Basically in this Roleplay you are a newly created God or Demon created by an Over-Deity to make the Oververse.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Origins of The Oververse”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Origins of The Oververse

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby the_fluffmeister on Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:20 pm

Hey y'all, sorry if I seem to be a bit obtuse, didn't know about this page till a little bit earlier today so i wasn't responding to the stuff here, i'll try to keep up on checking on this in the future. still a bit of a noob with this website so any pointers would be much appreciated.
Que encuentres paz, amor, y aventuras en tu camino
May you find peace, love, and adventures on your road through life

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

the_fluffmeister
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby the_fluffmeister on Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:49 am

hey y'all, just to do a repeat of the rules for the sphere you can make however many species you want, I made twelve, there's plenty of space inside the sphere, the surface area of the inner part of the sphere would be 430,409,564,850,570,560 square miles if it was perfectly smooth, it's not so there's quite a bit more than that, also the sphere is as thick as the earth is so you can also have a whole bunch of subterranian species, so anyhoo no limits on number or ammount of creativity in your species, oh and the atmosphere would extend about halfway from the surface to the sun in the middle, oh and if you really want to you could put a species on the half-sphere of rock that covers part of the sun. so yeah cut loose and create as many as you want, bring others from other places, essentially have fun with this ^_^ thank you for reading and have a nice day

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

the_fluffmeister
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantaBadger on Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:31 pm

Heya guys... First off, I'm sorry for not posting much recently but it is exam time. I'll be able to post far more frequently after Monday(My last exam). Huzzah! Now then, though I do hate shameless promotion I'm afraid I'm going to have to inflict some upon you guys: I've come across and joined a new rp called Ascension which, in short, involves a slave rebellion, genetically engineered superhumans and general badass-ery. It's in need of a few more players before it can start and I was wondering if you guys were interested in at least giving it a good look? Please at least check out the introduction which can be found here: http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/ascension/

Thanks a bundle guys, I'll try to post soon I'm just a little caught up right now.
Sanity, schamity! I've got style...

If you're looking for a brutal legend roleplay or a fantasy one revolving around Heavy Metal and, let's be frank, gratuitous violence check out 'The Second Age of Metal'. Characters are always welcome and I'm happy to give you the story so far, here's a link: http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/the-second-age-of-metal/

FantaBadger
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HellHound01 on Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:18 pm

I'll have a post up by friday.

HellHound01
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:00 pm

Fanta asked me to inform you guys that she is unable to post as of now due to some problems with her computer or a site glitch which is preventing the confirmation code showing.
And… Here… We… Go..!

If I kill you in a forest and there isn't a law against it... is it murder?

I got 99 Souls but a Witch ain't one.

Need more players for my newest role-play World War Five If interested please join.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:27 pm

IC Post for Fanta

"Learning? Then you are welcome here..." The one known as Lekkan said, expression changing to something that could be presumed as happier.The other Amital approached many of the species before them, some taking notes and others simply touching their faces as thought this would allow this to know the new creatures. Some released infuriated, angry music though at what this fury was aimed they could not tell with no knowledge of their language or ways. Others still were fearful or merely curious, just as some of the diplomats were, but with other emotions, some unidentifiable and with no analog for comparison, "Rachael... Will soon be well, and - with our own gifts." Lekkan told them, struggling to use the words and concepts moving through his mind. He cast a sympathetic look in her direction, sudden pain crossing his face and then fading once more into the closest thing these beings had to serenity. A few of those whom had been observing the visitors broke off to look through the gifts that had been brought to them, sorting through them. They had extreme curiosity concerning the food, it seemed they had never seen anything like it but put it aside as they took the translation technology and handed it to Lekkan who began to deconstruct, tamper and rebuild it with alarming speed.
The one whom had seemed to be a leader listened to musical tones given by his speaker and then began to tear at his chest violently, removing a considerable chunk of it which he and several others then began converting into something else. Lekkan handed the translation device back to Hewf, "This would not have worked. We have no... Words, like you; Music is for when their are no words, else we would not compose." He explained, "Now you will know basic meanings but not the... inbetween. For that you must undergo the procedure as Rachael and I have." The leader handed the former chunk of coral-like flesh to one of the diplomats, it now a frankly bad-ass looking guitar surging with power. Another of the group, what seemed to be a female, gave a smaller instrument, a harmonica, to one of the visitors.

Sonitus stood back and observed her latest masterpiece, thoroughly exhausted but filled with great joy at what lay before her. It was a sun - or, at least, it looked like a sun but in fact it was something quite different from the others which had been created. It was a neutron star; a star composed of neutrons and incredibly dense but there still was something more. It was like it was also made of a part of Sonitus; a piece of her madness and wonder. It was a beacon, a rhythmic pulse of her demonic and chaotic energy being released from two rotating jets of energy. It was a pulsar but one that instead of gamma or electromagnetic radiation sent forth waves of instability, chaos and creativity into the universe. It created new planets, destroyed old ones and changed the very nature of all it touched. Of course, this was not all. There was something orbiting it or, rather, a series of somethings but one of them brought particular interest. It was a planet on a rare orbit, one that was far enough away and correctly orientated so that anything living on it would not be directly harmed by the pulsar. This was indeed fortunate as the planet, dubbed Earth, was filled with countless lifeforms with one of particular interest called 'humanity'. They were basic humanoids, similar to the Karrn but infinitely more adaptable and ingenuitive, spreading across their world and exploring with the great haste their short lifetimes required.

On Trann the portal opened there some time ago by Sonitus was about to come into use. A thick fog billowed from the planet Mania and spread across the surrounding landscape, covering many cities of the planet's inhabitants. It was a peculiar gas, one that gave rise to hallucinations of frightening reality but was not the worst of the horrors to spill from the gateway. Next came many varied parties of Triloks, creatures without mouths but instead strange vent like openings of their backs and their lower-halves seeming to belong more to scorpions than men. They were not of the same faction, sent to Trann from various political parties or militias at different times but all with advanced weaponry and technology. They were not immune to the effects of the gas, attacking things that weren't really there or seeing imaginary enemies but soon found themselves amongst real creatures. They entered the cities; some secretive, others openly without disguise and at first did nothing but observe. Their eyes spoke paranoia and fear.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!