Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Our Second Selves

Our Second Selves

a part of “Our Second Selves”, a fictional universe by Jakuri-chan.

One-on-One Roleplay between Annaky and Beta Type Jakuri.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Our Second Selves”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Our Second Selves

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:19 am

Evande: It seems that I'm back? *looks from her manga to Kiku* And with someone . . . new.

Kiku: Oh be quiet, would you? You annoying otaku!

Evande: Oh, it appears she and I will be getting along very well. . . . *rolls her eyes and goes back to her manga*

OoC: . . . .hmm, okay then.
"I'm just a wandering spirit, dead and gone, a blank void, as empty as can be...a lonely ghost."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Re: [OOC] Our Second Selves

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:17 pm

Ryu: Ah, someone new! She seems very...
Nikolas: Conceited!
Ryu: Nikolas! I was going to say self-confident.
OOC: Follow Ryu's example, Niko.
Nikolas: DON'T CALL ME-
OOC: Be nice, and omit the truth!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Monochrome
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:11 pm

Kiku: *growls and throws a book at Nikolas* Don't call me conceited you ill-dressed freak!!

Evande: Don't worry, you'll get used to her. . . .

OOC: ^ ^;;

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:06 pm

Nikolas: OY! I already have a headache! Gimme a break!
Ryu: I think I will, but the impatient one won't.
Nikolas: Impatient... wait, you mean me? Me?! I've had it with you!
OCC: Alright boys. SHUT UP.
Nikolas & Ryu: She's scary...

Monochrome
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:43 pm

Kiku: . . . .and so is Evande. o_o I didn't expect the Otaku to actually tell ME off.

Evande: *has her nose in a manga and is ignoring the girl*

OOC: Well, these two get along worse than Ryu and Nikolas. Fitting, all things considered.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:27 am

OOC: Well, there was a point where Nikolas and Ryu did get along, then they had a lifetime where it was totally like a Shonen-ai and they always-

Nikolas: SHUT UP!

Ryu: Oh, what's wrong, Niko? Afraid of telling the truth?

OOC: And anyways, after that, Niko's always hated Ryu.

Nikolas: It's only fair. I was like, 16 in that lifetime, and Ryu was around 23.

OOC: . . . Ryu's a closet pervert...

Ryu: *laughing his head off*

Monochrome
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:20 pm

Evande: *face goes red and she lifts a manga up to completely cover it* No comment from the peanut gallery here.

Kiku: *stares at the two unamused* . . . .so, I think I can guess who the seme and who the uke was in that relationship.

Evande: And you call me an Otaku freak when you know manga-terms like that!! Don't use those terms! One of them is rather insulting if it's not true, you know?! Even if you can guess. . . . *looks at Nikolas and looks back a Kiku with an embarrassed expression*

Kiku: Oh shut up!!! Living next to you for a year, I ought to know something from it all shouldn't I?!

OOC: Huh, I guess the hatred between the Originals is possibly stronger than between the Alters. *watches the two argue back and forth about the whole matter while eating popcorn*

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:49 pm

Nikolas: I WAS NOT THE UKE! Okay, yeah, maybe I was... But he *points his finger at Ryu* practically kidnapped me on out second meeting and... Did... Stuff... *runs away*

Ryu: Where'd you think he's running?

OOC: Either a toilet or somewhere far, far away from you.

Nikolas: I feel nauseous. *Ryu gets closer for a hug.* You. Get away from me before I puke all over our face, because trust me, I've been wanting to do that for centuries on end.

OOC: I guess. The Alters do like eachother. It's just that Nikolas is disgusted by the kind of things Ryu did. (Hey, is that popcorn sweet or salty?)

Monochrome
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:31 pm

Kiku: . . . .looks like I finally found someone who's more of a weirdo than you Evande.

Evande: -///- *face is red as a beet behind her manga* And now . . . I feel really, really, REALLY sorry for Nikolas. *adjusts her glasses*

Kiku: *crosses her arms and sits down on the couch next to Evande with a yawn* Sterling, if there is one thing I know that us two don't have to worry about; it is whatever the Hell is going on between those two.

Evande: *sighs* And I thank the Gods for that.

OOC: XD Kiku and Evande just have clashing personalities. . . . (It's kettle corn with some salt on it, so it's both. :3)

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:27 pm

Nikolas: Let's change subject! Did you know Pocky is the best bait for Ryu? You can reward him with it, or if you wanna get rid of him, do this! *lobs the pocky*

Ryu: POCKYYYY! *chases*

Nikolas: And that's all folks.

OCC: You fail at changing subject. Watch this. *ahem* My brother's actually stuck on Destiny Islands, and it's on easy mode. And he says he's good at games. Pah! And he's five years OLDER than me.

Monochrome
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:02 pm

Evande: . . . . .Hmm. Doing an impression of Porky the Pig are we Nikolas?

Kiku: *eyes Evande* You actually have watched cartoons that aren't anime oriented? What a surprise.

Evande: O-Of course I have, I might like manga and anime but even I like shows outside of them!

OOC: I got through the Destiny Islands when I was ten on Normal Mode without a problem. :3 And I had no save data as a just in case. XD

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:42 pm

Nikolas: Porky the... No, I just know a LOT of internet memes... Which is kinda weird...

OOC: D'you think Ryu's ever coming back?

Nikolas: Hopefully, no. I may have found some home where they promised to let him work, and they pay him in pocky, and he gives in, then lives with them forever. Or not. You never know.

OOC: Same! I got through the whole game at the age of eleven, and my brother is happy cause he's in Traverse Town (age 23...)

Monochrome
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:00 am

Evande: Hmm, you think I would know more Internet memes . . . but I dont. *shrugs and flips a page in her manga* You know you'd miss Ryu if he never came back around Nikolas, no matter what you say.

Kiku: Sure Miss Otaku, you don't know about Internet memes simply because you spend all your time online reading fanfiction or roleplaying . . . and, if there's pocky around here, Ryu will wander on back at some point.

OOC: *looks at Nikolas* Yep, both he and Kiku are tsundere. ^^ *ignores an irritated Kiku screaming that she is not a tsundere* But, yeah, my PS2 and copy of Kingdom Hearts turned ten this passed Christmas. It's officially my oldest game~

Evande: *has dropped her manga and is holding a flailing Kiku up in the air as she goes on a tangent about not being a tsundere still* Kiku you need to learn to calm down some. . . .

Kiku: And you need to learn how to liven up a bit you dorodere!

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:52 am

Niko: I wouldn't miss him. Why would I miss him?

OOC: You'll miss him, you know you will.

Niko: And why the hell is the OOC using Niko as my name now?!

OOC: It's cuter... (And it fits a tsundere/uke quite well...)

Niko: What was that?

OOC: I said it fits a manly man like you.

Niko: .................. Where's Ryu?

Monochrome
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:31 am

Evande: *drops Kiku with a sigh* Well . . . if you don't like 'Niko' Nikolas, what about something else? Like . . . Niko-tan? *giggles a bit*

Kiku: *is laying on the floor grumbling* Stupid . . . dorodere Otaku.

Evande: I am not a dorodere! And I'm shocked you even know what the hell a dorodere is since it's such an obscure character archtype, and so little known!

Kiku: I blame you!

OOC: . . . .okay then. Oop, I think I see Ryu coming back? *is trying to divert the subject some between Kiku and Evande . . . knowing she is failing miserably though*

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:31 pm

Niko: Niko... tan? Really? What's next? Niko-kun? Niko-chan?

Ryu: *ninja from behind* Niiiiiiiiiiiko-chan?

Niko: Holy crap! In the name of everything holy, when the hell did you get back?!

Ryu: You know that pack of pocky. . .? Did you realise it was. . . empty?

Niko: Hahaha! I can't believe you- ack! Stop strangling me!!

OOC: Lesson = Ryu will go mental over pocky, and can gain the potential to kill.

Niko: Why aren't you stopping him?!

Monochrome
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:29 pm

OOC: *blinks* ._. . . . .and now I find myself slightly frightened. *scoots away from Ryu and Nikolas a bit*

Kiku: *pulls out a random pack of pocky from a pocket on her skirt and she holds it up* Ryu! Stop throttling Nikolas would you?! >.< Last thing I want to happen right now is for you to be convicted for murder!

Evande: *stares with wide eyes* So . . . Ryu sort of turns into a yandere when it comes to pocky?

OOC: Apparently.

Evande: So now we have two tsunderes, a circumstancial yandere . . . and a dandere here. Huh.

Kiku: I told you that I'm not a tsundere!

OOC: Yeah . . . you kind of are Kiku. -.-

Kiku: Ughh! Even you're a weirdo aren't you?! *goes on a tangent*

Evande: *has moved on to trying to get Ryu off Nikolas while she is beet red due to certain 'tainted' memories of hers* >///< Would you two knock it off please?!

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:22 pm

Ryu: *gets drawn in by the smell of the pocky and jumps on Kiku* Gimme gimme gimme!

Niko: Oh god thank you. I thought I was gonna get crushed. And who are you calling a tsundere?!

Ryu: *munch* You owe me-

Niko: I owe you nothing! And you stupid OOC, stop calling me Niko!

OOC: Sure, sure.

Niko-tan: . . . NIKO-TAN?!

Monochrome
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:08 pm

Kiku: *is laying on the floor grumbling after Ryu jumped on her*

Evande: v///v *sighs* I think you two are going to be the death of me one of these posts. . . . *remains clinging onto Niko-tan after Ryu tackled Kiku for the pocky*

OOC: *helps Kiku to her feet* Kiku, why did you even have pocky on you? You hate sweets don't you?

Kiku: Hmph! Why I had that one me is no one's business but my own you weird-!

OOC: Watch yourself, don't forget who I am and what I could with you if I felt like it. . . . v.v

Evande: Don't get her angry Kiku, you know she's scary when she's like that. ._.

Kiku: B-But, I-I . . . UGH! *gives up and sits down next to Ryu with a pout*

OOC: That's a good little tsundere. ^^ *ignores Kiku screaming that she is not a tsundere*

Evande: Heheh, just like Niko-tan.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:58 am

Niko-tan: I'm not a tsundere! And stop calling me Niko-tan! You're all idiots, every single one of you! *points at OOC* Especially you! *now Ryu*And you! *and lastly Kiku* And you too!

OOC: You just pointed at everyone other than Evande. . .

Niko-Tan: And myself!

Ryu: Oh brother.

Niko-tan: Can't you give Ryu an embarrassing nickname?

OOC: No, he'd like it.

Ryu-chan: I guess. Ooh! Ryu-chan!

Niko-tan: We'd never kill you, Evande. You're the most level-headed out of us crazy people! Without you, this world of posts that we live in would crumble!

OOC & Ryu-chan: *nods*

Monochrome
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!