Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

U.S.S. Pandora - Star Trek

U.S.S. Pandora - Star Trek

a part of “U.S.S. Pandora - Star Trek”, a fictional universe by Valdore.

This is a Star Trek based roleplay

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “U.S.S. Pandora - Star Trek”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] U.S.S. Pandora - Star Trek

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raijn on Sun May 02, 2010 7:08 am

Thing is, people are slightly unsure of what to post, as most of the main characters have fainted from a drug-thing. I'm not the GM or anything, so basically I'm just guessing here, but I don't think it's dead, at least.
Overconfidence: "There's only seven sharp sides to that thing! We're three! It can't possibly maim more than one of us before we manage to kill it!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Raijn
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valdore on Mon May 03, 2010 6:51 pm

This RP ain't gonna die on me, not if I can help it! I've just been a bit busy lately, so haven't gotten around to figuring out what's going to happen :p

My problem is that several characters were vaccinated, which I hadn't planned on :S And although I can easily present you with an antidote, that wouldn't be very sporting :D So no-ones going to die, I'm just figuring out how to get an antidote to you guys without it being too easy. (Suggestions welcome!) Si please bear with me a little while longer, in a short while, all hell will break loose in space (if you hadn't guessed already), so I'll try and give you an opening to sort out the vaccinations sooner rather than later.

@Thekherham: There are possibilities for non-standard species, though you'll need to give me a reason why they were accepted into Starfleet. At this point in the timeline, only the mainstream races were being accepted. And if you're making up your own race, then be sure to add a fair bit of detail in for my reference ;) If you've got any specific queries, fire me a PM and I'll answer as best I can :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Valdore
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thekherham on Tue May 25, 2010 11:52 am

Hmmm, still waiting for this roleplay to go somewhere.
Never mind a signature.

Thekherham
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syreaa on Tue May 25, 2010 4:05 pm

I can't post anymore until the GM does... or someone dies... or gets sick.
Please rate my post--I tend to workquite hard on them! Thank you! :)
My Blog: misadventuresmisanthrope.tumblr.com

Syreaa
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raijn on Tue May 25, 2010 5:51 pm

Mh, my character has fainted from the.. thing.. so there's not much I can write, I'm afraid :l

Raijn
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thekherham on Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:55 am

I would say that this roleplay has bit the dust. It's been over a month.
It doesn't really surprise me.

Thekherham
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!