Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

U.S.S. Pandora - Star Trek

U.S.S. Pandora - Star Trek

a part of “U.S.S. Pandora - Star Trek”, a fictional universe by Valdore.

This is a Star Trek based roleplay

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “U.S.S. Pandora - Star Trek”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] U.S.S. Pandora - Star Trek

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valdore on Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:57 pm

Welcome to the U.S.S. Pandora, the new Star Trek RP for RolePlayGateway. Hopefully this one will be less ill-fated than the previous . . .

This is the General OOC thread for the roleplay, other OOC threads may be added later if necessary.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Valdore
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] U.S.S. Pandora - Star Trek

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SamuraiMaster on Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:37 am

With permission I would like to reserve Second Officer

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SamuraiMaster
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valdore on Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:32 pm

Well, as mentioned in the information, if there are multiple people wanting it, then I'll decide between them or let it play out in character. For now, pick a division, and put a note at the bottom saying First Officer Candidate or something similar. And welcome aboard :D

Valdore
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raijn on Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:38 pm

When do you think we'll be able to start? :)
Overconfidence: "There's only seven sharp sides to that thing! We're three! It can't possibly maim more than one of us before we manage to kill it!"

Raijn
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valdore on Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:30 am

I'm going to wait a little, but hopefully later this week.

Valdore
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digi-kun on Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:25 am

Is it okay if I make a second character for helm?

digi-kun
Member for 15 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valdore on Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:48 pm

If you're happy to, and feel you can deal with two at once I have no objections.

Valdore
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valdore on Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:44 pm

Ok, this roleplay has opened, we'll bring the rest of the crew in as and when they sign up. For anyone joining a bit late, there will be other opportunities to join up, most notably after the shakedown cruise. For those of you joining whilst we're still in spacedock, feel free to post your intro posts as and when, you have all been ordered to Utopia Planetia to be reassigned to a newly constructed ship, you don't as of yet know anything about it. Upon arriving at the shipyards, you receive a briefing telling you your position, any promotions necessary (up to the rank of your position of course) and telling you the basics about the ship, the class, name and designation, that it is a prototype etc. As well as a short briefing about MVAM, I'll RP the briefing for the CTO when we get one, they will need to know a bit more detail obviously ;)

Other than that, go crazy :D

Valdore
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SamuraiMaster on Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:28 pm

Submitted application for Second Officer.

SamuraiMaster
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valdore on Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:02 pm

Ok, I've got that, I'll put you up for consideration ;) However, having thought about it for a while, I'll probably roleplay it and see what happens. Though if you're the only candidate, you would be most likely to get it. But for now, pick a department, probably Security from your bio, maybe Tactical, or something else, and be the Chief of that department.

Valdore
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SamuraiMaster on Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:55 am

Sorry took so long to respond, weather over here has not been pretty and I have been rather busy lol

But yeah, if it's open, I chose Chief of Security

SamuraiMaster
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valdore on Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:57 pm

COS is still open, though you may be filling in as CTO for a while as well ;)

Apologies for not posting for a while, been on a break from work, catching up with friends. I shall try to post in a short while.

Valdore
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valdore on Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:52 pm

Ok, apologies for not having done anything with this for some time, real life has been a bitch recently. Anyways, I'm now making the rounds of the ship, I'll try to introduce my character to everyone ;)

Valdore
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SamuraiMaster on Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:33 pm

nice to see you back :)

SamuraiMaster
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantaBadger on Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:37 pm

The rp looks awesome, can you save the CMO spot for me? I'll submit a sheet as soon as humanly possible... Is it ok if my character is of a species which I've made up? I promise I won't make it too powerful or anything.
Sanity, schamity! I've got style...

If you're looking for a brutal legend roleplay or a fantasy one revolving around Heavy Metal and, let's be frank, gratuitous violence check out 'The Second Age of Metal'. Characters are always welcome and I'm happy to give you the story so far, here's a link: http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/the-second-age-of-metal/

FantaBadger
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valdore on Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:13 am

I'll look over it when you submit it, but so long as the species fits into the Trek universe, I see no problem. Might be worth thinking about a bit of history as to their introduction to the federation, and why you were allowed to enrol in the Academy though ;)

Valdore
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantaBadger on Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:45 am

I already submitted it when I saw this post but I can edit the sheet to include why her species was allowed into the Federation and why she was allowed to enroll if you want. :P

FantaBadger
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valdore on Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:22 am

It's useful info to have, if only for yourself ;) Also, please check your PMs :)

Valdore
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantaBadger on Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:51 am

I edited it and it's always good to figure these sorts of things out from the beginning to keep things consistent. :D I hope it's good enough now... *checks PMs*

FantaBadger
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valdore on Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:12 am

Right, well, we now have a full set of player department heads, which is much more than I'd expected, so thanks to all of you for that. On top of that, we have an Engineer and a deputy Chief Medic, an NPC XO and some mysterious NPC advisors. I apologise that the start of this will go a bit slowly, but a tour of the ship is necessary to get the Captain introduced to everyone, but from there on out, expect to be underway sooner than you might expect.

According to the construction schedules and so on, we still have a fortnight in drydock, from a character point of view, from a story point-of-view, we will be getting under way sooner than that for reasons currently unknown to anyone on board :)

Valdore
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!