Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Paradise Birds

Paradise Birds

a part of “Paradise Birds”, a fictional universe by Metrea.

[One character place left\] Fantasy roleplay practically Ooozing originality :D

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Paradise Birds”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Paradise Birds

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Metrea on Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:54 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Paradise Birds"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Metrea
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Paradise Birds

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dudedude889 on Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:09 pm

Can you reserve the Injured Male Bird for me? I don't have time right now to create the charrie skeleton yet.
I...am mad!!! I do things for no point, no reason, nor do I try! Would it be called madness otherwise?

My thoughts go over expanses of mountains. I act stupid, dumb, just so people underestimate me. So no one overestimates nor estimates normally of me. I am 99% of a perfect being, that one per cent is lost to me not being a real...being.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

dudedude889
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:34 pm

I'll take a female paradise bird and will have her up by tonight. Is that alright?
"A stupid man’s report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."
O.O

Akantha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kjrated on Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:17 pm

Hm. I think I might create a male Paradise bird.
Do you have what it takes?
TO GIVE US YOUR FACE?
I promise you'll be famous!
Just give us your Beeeyooooteeefuuul FACE!

kjrated
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DumbDora on Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:17 pm

This is pretty wicked, I'll try for a female paradise bird.

DumbDora
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Madmoiselle on Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:07 pm

What an interesting and thought out rp! :]

I loved "The Cat Returns", so seeing this made me feel kind of nostalgic when I thought about it. I'll be trying for a male paradise bird.

Madmoiselle
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Metrea on Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:15 am

I'm glad everyone's showing interest :) I will reserve for those who have asked and I look forward to seeing your character applications. Remember to try hard with them :) Please don't take too long though, it'll be a drag waiting ^^

@Kjrated: As for the suggestion of taking a phonix I will give you and only you the opportunity to take on this mythical species of bird but it'll probably mean you'll be a high ranking candidate because...a phonix is pretty grand. So socially you'll be in demand, you'll be almost viewed like a prince- great things will naturally be expected from you but I'm sure judging by the pm you sent me that the above will all go well with the kind of character you intend to play.
Doesn't mean you have anything over the other males though other than popularity- everyones in the same boat before their first ball.

In reality on the male paradise birds have exciting colours and dances but for this roleplay both sexes will have the privilage to dance and display pretty colours :)

Metrea
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kjrated on Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:54 am

@Metrea: Understood, I think that I can handle this, heh. Anyway, thank you for taking my suggestion and letting me use it, it means a lot to me. In the mean time, let's get this party started. I have most of the day to create a profile anyway.

kjrated
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cynique on Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:36 pm

I was just wondering but the girl would be taking on a persona of a bird like how Haru turned into a cat, wouldn't she? Just wondering since it got me a bit confused on what to put as her species.
A conclusion's just the part where you got tired of thinking.

Cynique
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby black-as-night_oni on Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:02 pm

I would love to play the last male paradise bird, if it is still open! :)
"It is in the east, and Juliet is the sun!"

black-as-night_oni
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby black-as-night_oni on Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:34 pm

Has anybody here seen a picture of a White-winged Chou? I have, of course, and they seriously look like the demon birds you see in movies and stuff. Very scary....~

black-as-night_oni
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cynique on Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:25 pm

Freaky... They look like something out of a Hitchcock movie or something.

Cynique
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Metrea on Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:53 am

Hey everyone sooo sorry I disappeared for a while but Christmas had me rushed off my feet! If anyone's still interested I'd still love to go ahead with this role-play :)

Metrea
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!