Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Paranoia Prision

Paranoia Prision

a part of “Paranoia Prision”, a fictional universe by Zander.

Waking up in an empty room, they remember nothing. As all 6 become conscious, it becomes apparent something is terribly wrong. In the room lies a 7th, bloody...and dead. *A you-only-know-as-much-as-your-character mystery* (11 slots)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Paranoia Prision”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Paranoia Prision

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Sat May 04, 2013 12:25 am

Alright.
I sent in my character. I'm pretty sure I didn't screw anything up....
"But it was only a fantasy,
The wall was too high as you can see.
No matter how he tried he could not break free,
And the worms ate into his brain."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaTwilight on Sun May 05, 2013 1:23 am

I'll have my outside profile up by Sunday night probably; I wasn't sure at first if I go ahead and submit or not.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LunaTwilight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CortezHorse on Sun May 05, 2013 1:28 am

Need anymore outside people? :) I'd like a male if it's available! Thanks.

CortezHorse
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zander on Sun May 05, 2013 9:42 pm

Honestly, I'm confused now as to what roles are open and closed. 0.0

But, being one off won't make that big of a difference. I can just add a new role from my list. Cortez, you can have an outside male slot.

But everyone's starting inside, so Luna, your character you submit now will end up dying off later--then you'll replace it with an outside character.

With that, I'm pretty sure all the slots are filled. So I'll start it up once everyone get's there character in.
“It's the imperfections that make things beautiful.”
“It's never too late to love someone, but it is too late when they don't love you any more.”

Zander
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Sun May 05, 2013 10:26 pm

Awesome.
I'm so excited.
Holy crap.

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaTwilight on Mon May 06, 2013 8:22 am

Ok, that makes more sense O_O I have my inside girl submitted, but I didn't know what to put exactly for role number.

LunaTwilight
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwistedSong on Mon May 06, 2013 9:48 am

Okay, I am pretty confused now o-o, who is the 2nd male inside? Thought I may have it but I saw that evolutionofshadow already is it? What am I now o-o
Thanks for the trouble but I just was pretty confused with all, so gonna change it if it's necessary.

TwistedSong
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zander on Mon May 06, 2013 3:14 pm

*bangs head against wall*

Well, I should be plenty insane to play my character, after this! Blah. Okay, I'm not sure. My attempts to keep everything organized failed--I'm used to RPs with...6 people. This is INSANE right now. But, it's unnecessary. So, I have a spreadsheet. It's on my other computer. No one has to change roles, I'll just go through and make sure everyone's on the spreadsheet and add a few more roles to the mix, if necessary. It'll work out pretty well, actually, when everyone's inside. You'll see. I'll assign phrases pretty quick. Yep...

OKAY--just checked. Twisted, you're the 2nd inside male. You're good. Evolution reserved the second OUTSIDE male, for when that time comes.

For those confused as to what number they are, it's okay. I just used it to randomly decide who's group one, and who's group two, in the Paranoia Prison experiment. This isn't a spoiler, either. I'll make a thematic post explaining it soon after starting. :D

1 person needs to submit a character, then it's all systems go.

Zander
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zander on Mon May 06, 2013 8:13 pm

Usually not one to double post, but it is what it is.

We have all the characters, now. YAY. I'll write up an intro post tomorrow, or, if some eager person wants to take a shot at it... you can be my guest. The storyline gives the general idea of how it begins.

Zander
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Tue May 07, 2013 9:13 pm

I'm looking forward to it. =]

[edit]

Haha, whoops. That turned out a bit longer than I thought it would.

I'll find some snazzier font to use for his name above the post later.
I can't wait for this to get rolling.

Thadine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaTwilight on Thu May 09, 2013 5:51 am

It's started D:

My internet acted up and I just got back online T_T I should be able to post tonight and catch up :D

LunaTwilight
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zander on Tue May 14, 2013 8:05 pm

I feel bad that I haven't really posted either, and I'm the GM, but it's gonna have to wait another day for me. I have an AP exam tomorrow, horror of horrors, and I just can't focus on anything long enough to get a thought across. It sucks. -.-

After some thought, I think I'm actually going to (metaphorically) abandon Zac, and play a mysterious OUTSIDE person to lead the storyline along. It just makes more sense to me that way, instead of trying to do that from an inside person who knows nothing. I'm not sure why I even thought to make an inside character. *facepalm* Late night decisions... they never work out for me.

A quick hint, though. Y'all should work towards getting out of the room! It all starts at that point, getting roles and such. :)

Zander
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Wed May 15, 2013 2:39 am

I also apologize for taking so long. It's been bouncing between work and being sick as fuck for me recently.
This wind you talk of blows us from ourselves.

Kilgannon
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!