Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Paranoia Prision

Paranoia Prision

a part of “Paranoia Prision”, a fictional universe by Zander.

Waking up in an empty room, they remember nothing. As all 6 become conscious, it becomes apparent something is terribly wrong. In the room lies a 7th, bloody...and dead. *A you-only-know-as-much-as-your-character mystery* (11 slots)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Paranoia Prision”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Paranoia Prision

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zander on Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:12 pm

Paranoia Prison: OOC thread.

Make sure you reserve roles, and feel free to ask me any questions you may have. This is also for chit-chat. We can all be fiends as our characters murder each other, right? ^^
“It's the imperfections that make things beautiful.”
“It's never too late to love someone, but it is too late when they don't love you any more.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zander
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Paranoia Prision

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:20 pm

This sounds.....very, very interesting.

It's quite late where I am now, but I'll look over the character form some time tomorrow afternoon.

I'd like to reserve a male character, inside. Number 3.
"But it was only a fantasy,
The wall was too high as you can see.
No matter how he tried he could not break free,
And the worms ate into his brain."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Wed May 01, 2013 12:24 am

Gahhh! I can't help myself haha I must join your RP.

The storyline is just extremely interesting for me.
I would love to reserve the inside female #1 please.

Also I think you mentioned something about being experience roleplayers, sadly I don't have that much experience but i can write through paragraphs for the RP. Of course I have a lot of room for improvement which is why I want to continue roleplaying.

Here is a link to one of the roleplays i've been playing recently, some others you may see through my characters.
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/zombies-ahead/characters/samantha-williams
Last edited by paokikipao on Wed May 01, 2013 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Roleplays
A Different Life
A Gift Of Innocence
"Wait for me I'll come back for you"- A warewolf boy

paokikipao
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwistedSong on Wed May 01, 2013 2:07 am

Well, to be honest, I began roleplaying this year, so you can't expect me to have much experience. And for giving you a link, well, in this site I just have played a happy-go-lucky guy so I don't think you can make the decision for that o-o

But I am really interested in playing some serious RPs, and yours catched my attention.

So that's why I want to apply for the second male one inside and I let you decide for yourself if you want to accept me or not. Can give you the link of all my characters I made so far though: click

And yeah, I am online everyday and really love to write more then 400 words.

Okay, small EDIT: I suggest you to see this, this or that character, which personalities are very... difficult [I tend to make difficult personalities so I got a challenge you see] for making it easier for you to decide. Hope it kinda helped.

Thanks for reading this (:
Last edited by TwistedSong on Wed May 01, 2013 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

TwistedSong
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Wed May 01, 2013 3:58 am

I would like Male 4, if you'd please. I love the premise of this. As for experience; Two accounts, this one for four years, the other is not as old, but for a new word count.

Characters can be found here; member/The%20Keywork/characters
And here; member/Sicariius/characters

You'll see that they vary in quality based on time made.

Aside from characters, I have some free-base writing on site as well, which can be seen here; float-t77212.html

Which, thankfully, sort of plays into the whole 'not knowing who/where you are' thing.
This wind you talk of blows us from ourselves.

Kilgannon
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WalterF on Wed May 01, 2013 7:31 am

This seems to be a very well thought-out RP. I'd love to join it. I haven't been around RPG for too long, but I have had multiple years experience in writing. This hereis one of my favorite RP's that I've played in and my character for that is right here. The Character skeleton is a little bare-bones, I admit, so right here is one of my more fleshed out characters that sadly never got his RP going.

Anyway, I'd love to join in this RP. If I could reserve one of the inside females that'd be great- it also appears that that's the only non-reserved spot anyway. I may not be able to post every day, but at the very least every other day.
Forgive me for being new. :p

WalterF
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby evolutionofshadow on Wed May 01, 2013 8:35 am

I am massively interested in this (you have no idea). a male character would be nice. (2 maybe?)
For experience will I've made plenty of characters, unfortunately never finished a long running rp, and my posting skills were not very good with first account member/callum6021/
and my second one member/infernadragon/
I suppose the best way to check my skill level is my most recent characters, but i did write some creative writing pieces in school, though I don't have a digital copy of any of them.

evolutionofshadow
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby evolutionofshadow on Wed May 01, 2013 9:27 am

edit: just posted my bare bones character sheet, if anything else needs to be added pm me.

evolutionofshadow
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Wed May 01, 2013 10:04 am

This seems like thee most Intriguing role-play i've seen so far on this website. I'd love to join as an outside female if possible if not i'm open to taking any role as long as I may be apart of this RP! I have been roleplaying for about two years on this website though i've been roleplaying in general for about four. Mostly in Tumblr, Gaia, Aim, and so on.

I have to admit my RPing skills weren't all that dapper in the beginning, but hopefully I think i've advanced a bit more? (Key word is hopefully here). More of my recent characters are my prized ones. Some Role-plays I have created arn't the best but they were enjoyable non-the-less.

My characters are all here, though I suggest you take a look at some of these specifically.

-Vesta Genevieve Carter

-Jun-Pyo Hiro

-Felicia Rose

-Inori Tsukasa

-Luana Adella

My other account on here can be found here.
#Find out who Exo is immediately

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Wed May 01, 2013 10:20 am

I just submitted my female character, I hope she's ok. If she needs anything please don't hesitate to let me know.

About the nickname I wasn't so sure, sorry about that.

paokikipao
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Wed May 01, 2013 11:23 am

I would like to reserve an inside male please.

As for the sample, I am pleased with this character because he and another character kept the RP alive with a war after everyone else quit (GM disappeared to this day is still missing).

roleplay/a-reason-why/characters/qin-huang/

This one I made a super villain who was on par with the Joker. It was fun but eventually the GM, who tried to make his roles too important when we were developing his undeveloped plot, quit his role and many more soon after.

roleplay/the-war-of-heroes-and-villians/characters/choas/

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Wed May 01, 2013 12:00 pm

So I made a character for your RP and I must say :) It's pretty awesome it sounds good.

:) I'm very proud of a few of my characthers...
Lea Kashenkai

Lai Kashenkai

Sage Mercurious

I'm proud of all of them :) So I hope this helps. Lea and Lai are twins going to a college for supernaturals, and Sage is on the run from the government since he's got super powers.

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zander on Wed May 01, 2013 4:12 pm

Wow. I've gotten quite a bit of interest, here. ^^ I'll allow you all to join, even though some lack "experience." I suppose that wasn't the best term I could've used. Perhaps "quality" may have been better. If you're confident you can write well, and I know you shouldn't have a problem, then you're welcome to join.

Okay, hilarious thing: FOUR people went for inside male #2. I'm giving it to the first reserver. I've been doing a little list making, and this is the line up I have thus far.

INSIDE
#1 Female - Paokiki
#2 Male - Twisted
#3 Male - Thadine
#4 Male - Keywork
#5 Female - Walter
#6 Male - Zander

OUTSIDE
#1 Male - OPEN
#2 Female - Zander (I decided to assign myself an outside role, seeing as I already know the plot :3)
#3 Female - Michaelis
#4 Male - Thech
#5 Female - OPEN
#6 Female - OPEN

This is my general thought:
The outside characters can't really enter until later, as it would reveal too much. Furthermore, they can't all enter at the same time. So, I'm considering the idea of having EVERYONE here start off inside. Then, when the time comes, we kill off some of the inside folk and the respective RPers take their place outside. Does that sound good to you all? If so, I still need 3 people to commit to an outside character.

Evolution, Roku, and Nami,
No matter what we do, I've got three slots. 1 male, two females. Evolution reserved a male first, so Roku and Nami have the option of females. I want to keep genders from getting too terribly imbalanced, (7 males to 2 females...). But, I could let Thech and Michaelis play inside females, until the outside world calls to them, thus allowing you two to keep your males.

In which case, the line up would be as follows:
INSIDE
#1 Female - Paokiki
#2 Male - Twisted
#3 Male - Thadine
#4 Male - Keywork
#5 Female - Walter
#6 Male - Zander
#7 Female - Thech
#8 Male - Evolution
#9 Male - Roku
#10 Male - Nami
#11 Female -Michaelis

Again, still looking for 3 people to commit to OUTSIDE characters later on. 1 male, 2 females. Every outside character has a specialized role. Thoughts, everyone?

Zander
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arik223 on Wed May 01, 2013 5:42 pm

Can I reserve an Outside Male?

Arik223
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Wed May 01, 2013 5:45 pm

I think that sounds fine.

Oh, and sorry that I didn't post any characters or posts from roleplays like others did...I haven't posted on a roleplay for a few months, however I made a character fairly recently if you would like to look and see.

Anyways, I'll fill out the form today. I'm excited to start this.

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Wed May 01, 2013 5:48 pm

Well ultimately you are the Owner and GM of this RP so its your choice :3
But I just loooooooooooove Kelby. :3
Haha I don't want to give him up!

-holds Kelby Chibi close-

See isn't he adorable???? :3

hehe...

Like I said its up to you.. buuuut I do like the second option :3 ;) My man is an inside job!

XD

Also later on down the road, I can always do an outside person :3

Maybe a best friend or cousin or sister or brother of Kelby

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaTwilight on Wed May 01, 2013 8:51 pm

I absolutely love how this sounds! If one of the Outside Female roles is still open, I would love to take one ^-^ As for experience, the basics are on my profile if you're interested on checking it out; best example, character wise, I can give is probably the character Bonnie La Roux. The premise was everyone was given a secret and FC to build around. As for writing, Suzie Taylor's profile should have an example of my writing style. Hope it's up to par >_<

LunaTwilight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Thu May 02, 2013 1:44 am

Perseus is in, looking forward to the random phrase you'll be giving me for his backstory.

Kilgannon
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Fri May 03, 2013 4:14 pm

Out of curiosity, what type of clothing would they be wearing when they wake up?

Clothes they wore before they got to the place, or some outfit intended for them?

Thadine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zander on Fri May 03, 2013 10:05 pm

Luna,
Yes, you can have an outside female. However, everyone's starting with an inside character, until some of the plot gets revealed, and then there will be some bloodbath and everyone with outside roles will make new characters for their outside roles.

thech,
Yeah, I'm think it's the best option.

Thadine,
You know, I hadn't considered it... Hm. Well, I think it would fit best if they wore normal clothing, whatever they had on the street--but it would be a tad bit tattered and bloody, so they could have typical white prison garb in their cells, to have the option of changing.

I'm about to go through and accept anther round of characters. ^^
Hopefully we'll be able to start soon.

Zander
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!