Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Partner search...Multiple plots

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Partner search...Multiple plots

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby penelope lemon on Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:04 pm

Hi guys!

I haven't seen any role plays that have really caught my interest the past few days, so I thought I'd make a thread and see if anyone cares to start a new 1x1 with me. Here are a few basic plots I've got in mind:

* A small fishing town in north Maine has been plagued with mermaid attacks for the last decade. The townspeople seem to suffer in silence and avoid admitting that anything supernatural is going on, but they can't ignore the missing girls and drowning fishermen for much longer. A few supernatural hunters stumble upon the town right as the mermaid attacks swell to a staggering number. The hunters decide to take matters into their own hands, but mermaids quickly prove to be more difficult than any other ghost, demon or vampire they've hunted and they soon find themselves in over their heads.

* An island role play where our characters survive a plane crash on a deserted island. Excluding the fact that they now have to learn how to get along and survive, they soon find out that they are sharing the island with animals that have undergone dangerous genetic experimentation. Years prior, the island serviced a scientific research facility but the animals went rampant and the island evacuated, or so they thought. Now not only do they have to survive each other, they have survive mutant, blood thirsty animals.
(This one might make for a good group role play rather than a 1x1)

* Witches! Some young witches discover they have the ability to wield wayward magic like their mothers before them and their grandmothers before them. It's their responsibility to bring order to chaos and keep magic out of the hands of those who would abuse it. A long standing brotherhood exists to keep the witches safe from others who would harm them, and from the dark magic that resides in each witch. They are humans, with a quest to ensure balance. When the magic begins to run rampant, our characters realize that they are the answers to an age old prophesy.

* Been wanting to do a Titanic type role play. A bit hesitant about delving into one at the moment, but if someone is interested I'd love to collaborate and see where it goes.

There are just a few brief ideas. If any of them spark interest, shoot me a PM. I'm also open to new ideas, if you have any please make a suggestion. A bit about me as a role player:

I double my characters for 1x1 and I ask you do the same. I also use real FCs and, again, would ask you do the same. I am online everyday and can usually post about three times a week, give or take. As you can probably tell I'm a bit of a control freak, so I would love a semi aggressive role player that would enjoy collaborating and bringing interesting ideas to the table! Literate to advanced, but I am a quality over quantity type role player; I usually average about three paragraphs per post. Thanks everyone! Let me know if you guys are interested or have any questions?
Last edited by penelope lemon on Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

penelope lemon
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Jurassic World

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bartholomew Finch on Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:46 pm

I mean honestly its a bit tough to get a new spin on anything Jurassic Park related...but hey, I'm down for this. So long as there is a fair bit of interest generated.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bartholomew Finch
Member for 9 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Partner search...Multiple plots

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crichton on Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:39 am

The mermaid roleplay sounds like lots of fun. Well, they all do, but it grabbed me the most. If you are still looking for a partner I would definitely be interested.

Crichton
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Recruiter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!