Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Nothing But The Truce: Angels and Demons

Partners

a part of “Nothing But The Truce: Angels and Demons”, a fictional universe by Michaelis_xXx_Elly.

As a more powerful Enemy Arises, the Angels and Demons are forced to work together.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Nothing But The Truce: Angels and Demons”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Partners

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:43 pm

I shall pick partners when in the story the demon and angels meet for the first time ^^ if you have any ideas or want to be partnered with a certain person please tell me or ask me :)
#Find out who Exo is immediately

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Partners

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:47 pm

I don't really have any ideas as of yet. However I was wondering how you went about picking people. Do you pick at random or do you pick pairs based on particular characters traits? ^-^ Just a wonderin.

"I laugh at funny things. I laugh in the face of danger. Therefore, danger has a funny face." ~ME <3
"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." ~Groucho Marx

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:57 pm

Well I was mabye going to use traits and the roles each person is but also like for example mix it around like "Angel of Love with Demon of War" cause that wouldnt ever happen so thats the point kind of ^^

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:15 pm

Okey dokey. Thanks for tellin~
^â€ĸ^

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miho~No~Dorei on Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:30 pm

well, it looks kind of like some angels will be paired together due to the shortage of demons.

P.S. I think that, if it comes to angels being paired together, Pandora should be paired with an angel. I just feel that, perhaps, she is a lot like a demon in her dark practices and nature. Just a suggestion.

Miho~No~Dorei
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:04 pm

Hahaa mkayy thats a good idea! :D

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:36 pm

What would be a great match(or opposite match) to my demon of the moon?
Kick her ass, Misty! Show her who Ash's true lover is!

Aixulram
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:12 pm

That's a good question, actually. My character is blind and flightless (kind of pathetic actually) untrusting, etc. Sephiraph/Sephy, who would she match up with.

Also, I don't mean to sound naggy, however I am a conservative Christian so if an Angel is paired with my Character I would rather not start a romantic relationship. I am not trying to be rude to those who do not see the problem in it, it's just how I was raised. All I ask is that you all respect my belief, please.

Just to clarify, I am no saying I am absolutely against my character having an Angel partner. I was just explaining my situation on her romantic status.

Sorry

~M

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:22 pm

@Machubi-uniki Of course I will! If it's your belif then I will not question it and don't worry I won't pair you up with and angel then if you don want to :)

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:03 pm

Thank you. It is nice to know that you all are quite considerate. There are those that are not so considerate. If it is nececarry I can make a demon. Just say the word.

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:14 pm

Hahaa ^^ of course! and I will see once it settles down a bit and plus if you dont want to make one then you dont have to ^^ :D

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:23 pm

It's the least I can do. No worries. I just want to make sure everyone has fun.

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:31 pm

XD I think my character and Annaky's character would be interesting partners since they're exact opposites
Image ~La de da ~ <3 Image

Shinku122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:12 pm

Aww but basing partnerships off of elements is boring. You need to be spontaneous and just tackle some random person, plant a flag in their forehead, and call them your partner.

That's how I've established every lasting relationship in my life... I was told it was normal. Did everyone lie to me? o_o

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miho~No~Dorei on Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:59 pm

No Lifecharacter. I love to do that. XD but it isn't in character to do that in this roleplay. Pandora would be the one to get tackled by the spontaneous one. XD

Miho~No~Dorei
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:59 pm

Depending on how you or others end up posting I'll do some tackling... metaphorically... with lots of bullets and swords... metaphorically. Or maybe with a simile.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!