Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Pick a Card...Any Card

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Pick a Card...Any Card

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raynius Gackt on Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:17 am

Ace lifted his jacket open to reveal the metallic silver handle of his .45. "You know me, bro. I'm strapped twenty-fo, seven. Hahaha." He takes a nice long puff from his cigarette and walked over to the window. He flicked the hot, fiery remnants of the cigarette out into the night and turned back to Will. "A'ight. We can roll in John's car. You get shotgun, I call the backseat with the ladies." Ace chuckled mischievously.
Last edited by Raynius Gackt on Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Raynius Gackt
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:25 am

Will turned his head partially to the side. 'Sure. I'm packing myself." He kicked up his leg, ejecting his 9mm handgun from the ankle holster. He caught it and ccked it. "Of course, we want to make sure to use these only as a last resort. I'm also carrying my special deck, so we probably won't need to use guns." He uncocked the gun, dropped it, and turned his leg so that it landed in the holster. "We should pick up Micah and Alex before we go."
"]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightLady on Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:31 am

Alex called Will,She was getting impatient,she needed more excitement than to just sit around and play the games online."Hello,Will?Anything fun going on?"
"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."~ Anonymous

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car"~ Anonymous

NightLady
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:44 am

Will heard his cell ring. He piced it up. "Hey, Alex. Royal Flush is going to represent tonight on a big card game tonight. Big time, and could be just the thing to get our name out there. Me and the boys were going to swing by and pick up you and Micah." He checked outside to make sure everything was cool.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightLady on Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:57 am

"Great!What time are you people reaching here,oh,and where are we going?"She said as she opened her wardrobe to find something nice to wear.

NightLady
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:05 am

Will thought about it. "Estimated ETA, I'd say twenty minutes. We're going down to Ferris Ave." He didn't see anyone so he went away from the window. "Have you seen Micah? I can radio her, but if you've actually seen her it'd be easy to find her."

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightLady on Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:12 am

"Ok,thks.Nope,haven't seen her for awhile.Can't talk,see ya later!"She took out her jeans and white tank top and went for a shower.After ten minutes,she came out,changed and dried her hair with a hair dryer.She tied her hair up into her usual pony tail and then took her black motorcycle jacket and went down to wait for the guys.

NightLady
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:22 am

OOC: This will probably be where we stop for the night. Three people aren't posting and I want to wait for them.

Will hung up the phone and stretched. He was pretty mch ready. He was dressed like a badass and wearing his colors, he was armed with a gun and his special deck, and was ready to win some money. He leaned against the wall to wait for confirmation from the others on hen they would go.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby general kane on Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:17 pm

johny let his cuban cigar and says to will: yo will whens this gig gonna start , and dont yo me as a stupid street punck okay , .
join the development team:

development-team-recruting-now-t9256.html
________________________________________________________________________________

i went to war to serve my lord .

general kane the man who saved earth.

general kane
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:35 pm

Will nodded. "I don't let stupid street punks roll with me, so that ejects you from that category right there." He checked his watch. "The gig starts in an hour. That's plenty of time to get the girls and head over to Ferris. Just stay cool, guys. Don't be jumping off on nobody unless they get up in your face first. Wait until they hit you before hitting them back. We can't afford to look like small-timers uo there." He got off the wall. "You wanna drive, John?"

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby general kane on Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:01 pm

yeah , he says : and the most stupid question is to ask an italian guy if he wants to drive , he claims the wall but before checks his desert eagle and loads it with ammo .

general kane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:07 pm

Will was not amused. "Yeah, well, you're in American now, John. And over here, we ask who wants to drive. I'll let you take the wheel and I'll ride shotgun. Ace will have the backseat with the ladies, and I'm sure he'll have no problem with that. Let's roll." He left his house and got into the passenger side front seat of John's car. He leaned back and waited.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby general kane on Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:14 pm

oh yeah ok just forget it , he said

he hopes into the car and starts the engine ad turns his face to his right saide facing will and says: where is that ladys man ?

general kane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:20 pm

Will thought about it. "He should be alng in a second. He was in the house." He rolled down the window. "This is a nice car, man. Is it an import?' He didn't want John to feel like he was ethnically insulting him, but since he was Italian and this was a Ferrari, he wanted to know. He stared out the windshield.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby general kane on Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:28 pm

yeah kinda , i assembled the car myself , taking his cigar and smoking , he says : i got the parts from italy along with the engine , i worked on this stallion for 6 months all by myself .

general kane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:31 pm

Will nodded. 'You did a good job. I got a nice car, too. It's a red convertible with a white stripe. I didn't make it myself, but it was my first car and I still love it. Goes fast, gets good mileage, and it's easy on gas. Can't ask for more than that right now." He started smoking a cigarette, as well. He finished it and chucked it out the window.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raynius Gackt on Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:33 pm

Ace came down from Will's place and walked up to the two. "Damn, that was a good long piss. A'ight. Let's go." He hopped into the backseat and lit up another cigarette. He rolled down the window for some cold refreshing air.

Raynius Gackt
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby general kane on Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:36 pm

hey easy one the leather thir , he says to them after he puts his cigar in the ash tray : dude where are the girls ? , he than takes his cigar and smokes it again and says: we aint got time for thier little make up .

general kane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:38 pm

Will turned to John. "Alex is waiting fo us in front of her house. We'll find Micah soon. Go to Alex's house." He leaned back. "I really got to quit smoking. I want to go far in life, not fill my body with cancer."

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby general kane on Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:43 pm

he pulls the stick to the D sign and than presses on the gas till the meter reached 270 milles , he tha says: do just what i did , smoke cuban i only smoke 1 in a week , after a few months ill stop smoking , he than takes a right turn than the meter hits 300 milles , he than says: ok ill stop now , he than pulls the brake but before that makes the speed reach 20 milles and hits the brake and stops in front of the house .

general kane
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!