Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Pick a Card...Any Card

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Pick a Card...Any Card

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:29 pm

Will shrugged. "I don't know, man. It usually doesn't take the girls long to do anything. We must have caught them at a bad time. We really need to get to that meeting or game or we'll miss our chance." He rolled down the window and stuck his head out. "Come on, Alex! We don't have the time to waste."
"]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby general kane on Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:37 pm

okay i have a plan , he turns to the passenger side facing will , says: what about if we gatherd all the women in the world put them in a rocket and shot them to mars , trust me its for the good of science .
join the development team:

development-team-recruting-now-t9256.html
________________________________________________________________________________

i went to war to serve my lord .

general kane the man who saved earth.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

general kane
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:50 pm

Will turned to him. "That makes a lot of sense...if you're gay. Who wants to travel all the way to Mars to get some nookie. I like my women just where they are. On the planet Earth." He couldn't help smiling, though, since it was a joke. "Still, women are frustrating. We men learn this early on." He leaned back. "The good of science. If you remember correctly, the book says that women descended from Venus, and we came from Mars."

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby general kane on Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:58 pm

yeah what ever , he than says: i meant the stupid and annoying ones , and ur the homo not me .

general kane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:07 pm

Will shook his head. "I have never been and will never be attracted to a man. I only like women, so you just hit a brick wall accusing me of homosexuality. The stupid and annoying ones, send them to Australia. Make them someone else's problem." He lokked out the front windshield and sighed.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby general kane on Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:10 pm

okay i have another idea , what about if we sent all the gay people to the sun ha , he 2 looked at the wind shield snd sighed a bit .

general kane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:19 pm

Will shrugged. "That I actually wouldn't mind. Though, I admit, that sounds kind of cruel. Why not make all the gays have sex changes. Except for 25 gay women. The reasons for that should be obvious." He could tell he was bored. This was the only reason he would continue such a pointless conversation.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby general kane on Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:23 pm

okay i have another i dea , he says to him while turning on the car : lets strol a bit till that girl finishes her make up and crap .

general kane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mynx on Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:26 pm

Micah nodded, and changed quickly to her running clothes. Micah grabbed her bat, and ran to them, leaping off a roof, and sliding down a lamp post. "Sorry to keep you guys' waiting, but we girls take a long time to look good." She laughed, getting in the car.
Hurf Durf, I'm back.

Mynx
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:32 pm

Will turned around as Micah got in and turned the car off. "And look good you do," he said with a playful wink. "But, seriously, it's OK. Now if we could just get Alex, everything would be fine and we could represent." He flexed his fingers to keep them from falling asleep as he turned around.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mynx on Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:33 pm

Micah smiled. "On it." With that, she opened the door, taking off towards the back alley of Alex's apartment.

Mynx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:38 pm

Will tried to stop her as she took off. "Is everyone forgetting that she's right there?" He pointed to her on the front step. "Is my gang blind?" He joked.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby general kane on Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:40 pm

max than got of the car yelling and cussing , he picks up alex and throws her in the back seat and says: problem solved lets role the dice , he gets in the car and starts the engine .

general kane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mynx on Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:13 pm

Micah turned around. "Doi. I'm an idiot." She got back in the car.

Mynx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:04 pm

Will turned to John, seriously considering punching him in the face. "What the hell is your problem, you bastard!" He pulled the keys from the ignition, causing the car to stall. "You don't EVER put your hands on a woman. If you ever do it again in my presence, I will kick your fucking ass." He dropped the keys in his pocket. "Now, go." He leaned back and buckled his seatbelt.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby general kane on Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:06 pm

u shit weed dont ever touch my car keyes , not even my dad touched ( while puting his hands on the whell ) the steeps on the gas till her reached 300 milles .

general kane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:11 pm

Will was tempted to say something really mean in reply, but then remembered maturity. He calmed himself. If he lost control, how was he going to keep his gang in line, especially John? He took a deep breath and stared out the window. John was the only one of the gang who Will felt was a problem. In many ways, he was a loose cannon. Unpredictable, violent, and prone to excessiveness. A major problem. The only reason Will didn't boot him out of the gang is because he was useful, and made a good soldier. He was not reliable, but he'd serve his purpose well.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby general kane on Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:13 pm

takes a right turn and stops at a large building and stops the car and says to will: this is the building right ?

general kane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:21 pm

Will nodded. "Yes, this is it. Everyone be on your best behavior. Not only is this our first appearance as a full gang, but this area is full of gang members. Upsetting someone here is a sure ticket to the grave. So be cool and respect the fact that this is neutral territory." He looked them all in the eyes before stepping out. When his gang was all with him, he approached the guard, a non gang member. "Name of your gang?" He asked without expression. "The Royal Flush. We came to play." "How many?" "Five. A leader, two soldiers, a lieutenant, and a scout." The man nodded. "Go on in. Keep it cool, or we'll ice you ourselves." Will nodded, very intent on avoiding trouble. He and his gang stepped inside and he split off, looking for a good game. He pressed his com link. "Micah, mark the wall with our tag. Let everyone know we were here." He kept looking.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby general kane on Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:27 pm

max than comms will : hey im gonna guard our " escape route" so be fast ok i dont want to waste anyone .

general kane
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!