Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Pismo Beach High : School of Drama and Lies

a part of “Pismo Beach High : School of Drama and Lies”, a fictional universe by Saint Bella.

Your average highschool, to be frank. The character shape the school, the people inside it maintain the drama that makes it the famed, and infamed, four years of Hell : highschool.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pismo Beach High : School of Drama and Lies”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saint Bella on Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:19 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Pismo Beach High : School of Drama and Lies"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"SLUT!" "Well, good morning to you too, sir." -Christian, Myself

"Welcome to Drama, your life begins here." Mr. McHugh

"I heard you popped your Dr. Horrible Cherry today." "..." -Christian, Myself

"Okay, Kelsey and I are waltzing at State next year." -Dan

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Saint Bella
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Pismo Beach High : School of Drama and Lies

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:36 pm

Wow, I just love this rp idea. I'm so joining. Ill make a character tomorrow (seeing as I cant do much on my mothers kindle) I have the perfect idea for an adorable Asian nerd. :))
Dear bitch,
You deserve to die. I changed your facebook status to "I like girls!" and changed your password.
I know you're taking my clothes. I know you're taking my clothes. So I've got the police coming.
Love forever, Heechul ♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:37 pm

Shortly joining also. I have an idea forming in my head, too. :P
So adorable! ♥

KuruLesperance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:08 pm

I'm making a character too. I'm nerdy and I know it!

Edit*
Nerdy yet cute Nerd sent.
Last edited by .euphoria. on Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby abbynadya on Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:03 am

im joining..any tips on character sheets?

abbynadya
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:30 am

Could be..Interesting, I suppose, as if High school wasn't nauseating enough the first time. xD.

@Abby: Yeah...I'm just gunna till a few other are up and copypasta the flow.

Blazezon
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Group Theory Visual Appeal Property Buyer Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BelieveInDreams on Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:14 am

I'm so gonna join :)
And i've already got my character in mind ;)
expect a sarcastic and charming emo boy

BelieveInDreams
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saint Bella on Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:56 am

Hey guys, your very tired and overworked GM is here to save the day! Hold your applause for the end folks, because GM Rae is on the prowl.

@BleedingLover - If you take away everything on your sheet but the name, the picture, and the post you made, Muse is the perfect template for the others joining.

@Princess Boy - Can't wait to see it!

@KuruLesperance - It'd be cool if you could make a drama turg, if you know what that is. ^-^

@Hazezon - I'm only in my freshman year ): But i'd love for you to join!

@BelieveInDreams - Yours will most likely be the last Lower Class kid I'll accept, unless Muse is in Middle Class. Until every class has at least two, if not three.

Thank you for your patience
-Rae AKA "Saint Bella"

Saint Bella
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:44 pm

I know you wanted just pictures and the post, but I'm just soo used to making character sheets like the one I made. And it's a little easier for people understand your character using the one me and BleedingLover did. Because you can only put so much in a post. Only doing the important part in the character's life...It kind of leaves the character empty? Like, how old his the character or what's his personality, etc.

Sorry for rambling ^^; if you really, really want me to delete all that info on my character, I will. This is your RP, but I just wanted to clear that up a bit. c:

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saint Bella on Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:49 pm

If you want to do it that way, it's fine with me. NO MORE ASIANS GUYS! I know, Asians are awesome, but there aren't many in any school in America, to be honest. But if you want to do it my way, or PrincessBoy's and BleedingLover's way, its all good.

Saint Bella
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:55 pm

I'm sorry for the Asians? I was the first one to ask so...I'm sorry? D:

I know there aren't many (except mine, I have like ten of them at my school Xd), I just wanted to make one...sorry, again?

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BelieveInDreams on Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:45 pm

lol OMG princess boy your character is SO CUTE :P

BelieveInDreams
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:11 pm

Ah thanks~ :)

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saint Bella on Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:12 pm

No, you're fine. There's two, and I have like, one in my class and two I actually talk to. And I didn't want a flood of Asians... didn't mean to sound mean... humph.

I have to agree, your character reminds me of a really cute Asian at my school. But he's really popular... (:

Saint Bella
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:29 pm

Oh, okay! I understand.

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:27 pm

Just some healthy advertising, I have a new RP if anybody is interested -->I Love U

It has some yummy Asians. XD

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:08 pm

So many Asians. *~* Yey for working on an American.

Edit: Submitted a rough for my own lay-out viewing pleasures, if you'd be so kind as to ignore it for the moment, Bella. *~*

Blazezon
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Group Theory Visual Appeal Property Buyer Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saint Bella on Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:51 pm

Of course, my dear Haze.

AOn a slightly sarcastic note, its funny that your drama teacher character is a dwarf, and my actual Drama teacher is the tallest man in my school. Hehe ^-^

Saint Bella
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:57 pm

Which just means it'll be more fitting when mine dresses up on Saint.Paddy's day and runs through the halls screaming Irish nonsense. *~*

Blazezon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:20 pm

~Yey double post, 'cause fuck hitting edit~ Ya'lls Drama teacher be done.

Blazezon
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!