Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Playground of the Gods

Playground of the Gods

a part of “Playground of the Gods”, a fictional universe by Kyumori.

Legendary Pokemon have human forms, did you know that? And now after all they've done, they've been invited by Arceus to rest and relax for a few weeks....really, what could go wrong?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Playground of the Gods”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Playground of the Gods

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyumori on Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:57 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Playground of the Gods"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kyumori
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Playground of the Gods

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dawnfire07 on Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:07 pm

Could I reserve articuno, jirachi, and giratina.
ImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

dawnfire07
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AxelZero93 on Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:30 pm

I originally made that picture!!!
When life gives you lemons, Make apple juice.

AxelZero93
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:30 pm

May I reserve meloetta, reshiram and shaymin?
#Find out who Exo is immediately

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyumori on Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:38 pm

@AxelZero: Did you really? I found it on Photobucket....I can find another picture if you don't want me using it...

And reserved for the both of you.

Kyumori
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:39 pm

Could I please reserve MewTwo?
Winter is coming.

~ crybloodredtears..

crybloodredtears
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SylentStand on Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:03 am

Hey, I feel as though I could do Mewtwo justice, were I to play him. Quiet, estranged, and more than a little judgemental... Yeah, he's the only 'legendary' that's ever really clicked with me. If anyone has already submitted an application, I understand. Still, I'd like to try reserving him.
Protect and Serve

SylentStand
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby badboyej on Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:53 am

Can i reserve rayquaza? i cant make a carrie right now, cause i'm about to go school >.<

badboyej
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AxelZero93 on Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:38 am

Nah it's all good, I'm just happy to see it being use. :3 Well uh... good luck here.

~AZ93 out~

AxelZero93
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyumori on Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:58 pm

@crybloodredtears and badboyej; reserved~
@axel; Oh. Okay then. ^.^

@Sylent; Are you sure there isn't another legendary you could take? They can have any personality you want....

Kyumori
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:31 pm

Could I reserve Celebi :3?

Monochrome
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyumori on Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:35 pm

Go for it~

And guys, don't be scared by the length and detail of my characters. I admit, I made them beforehand. But remember the hex codes~! And put what the hex code is in the Other section.

Kyumori
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:12 pm

Is my shaymin good enough~?

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyumori on Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:01 pm

She looks great~! The only thing I would ask for you to do is maybe add a little more detail to her description? I know I said brief but....XD

Kyumori
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:01 pm

Hahaa mkay! :DD

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:38 pm

Could I please reserve Suicune? Just one character for me ^^
Break Me But Never Beat Me

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyumori on Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:56 pm

Of course~!

Kyumori
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:33 pm

I am almost done with Suicune, but zerochan (the site I use for pictures) is down, so I won't be able to finish him tonight. But! If you want, I can submit him now, since I only have the description and picture parts left....? Also, I kind of used what you did for the personality, since I really am liking the format. So yeah, hope you don't mind. ^^

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby badboyej on Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:47 pm

K finally had the time to get started on ma carrie -.-
Gonna do it now :3

badboyej
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!