Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Uninfected

Plot Ideas

a part of “The Uninfected”, a fictional universe by mjolnir.

An outbreak of a zombie virus leaves over 90% of the human population either infected or dead... But there are some... Some who are infected but more alive than ever.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Uninfected”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Plot Ideas

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:38 pm

So I've gotten PMs from some of you in the past in regards to ideas to help enhance the plot. I love that you all have ideas and contributions to add to the story. So I figured any ideas that you had that you'd like to share you can post here. If you have a plot twist or idea that you would like to suggest and/or post about that you wish to stay secret until it is posted you can PM me for those. But I thought this could be a nice way for all of us to collaborate on future events for our characters :)
Image Image
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Re: Plot Ideas

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShaShaBoomStar on Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:42 pm

Maybe at some point deeper into the story, the characters could be slip apart from each other due to special circumstances, and they have to work to find each other again? I don't know exactly how that would work and it would require planning to fully get this plot going but it might work!
ShaShaBoomStar! This is ShaSha, and I'm going to Boom your Star! Wait, no. Gtfo.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ShaShaBoomStar
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:32 am

They could head back to Huntington Manor and hold down fort there for the time being. It's well-guarded, seeing as it has a brick wall around the mansion, a security-locked gate, and there's an underground escape route that leads about a mile away to a secured garage.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jericho193 on Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:54 am

I like the idea of the splitting apart thing.

If we go to Huntington Manor that's where the Gov't could hit us the hardest.

My suggestion is that we stay at Jack's and the Gov't hits out there because it is on the outskirts of the county. It would make logical sense to do so first. Then we escape in Jack's Chevy. Head over to the Manor, dispatch zome Zed. Gov't hits us again. The escapees can take Jack's Chevy. (We can't let that thing blow up, its too awesome) But twist, the Manor gets leveled by an explosion. 2 or 3 of the group gets captured and Jack gets caught in the explosion. (It'll be good to start showcasing his powers through this event) The group is split up the escapees are trying to figure out how to save the captured. The captured is planning an escape. That's where we find out the Gov't's true intentions.

Boom that's like a week or two worth of stuff if we do it right
"I don't have time to bleed."

jericho193
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:33 am

I like the split up part and possibly some of hem getting captured. As for the staying in Huntington manor or jacks house I mean we could. My original plan for the story was... Well Ivy was going to go talk to Astraea about leaving in the morning to get out of dodge before the government gets there. I was thinking they would go to a big city since they've already been cleansed. On the way there running into a handful of dangers and what not. Then once in the city possibly running into some survivors who aren't infected that try to kill them or turn them into the government... Possibly being the way they get split up. That was just my original idea. But if you all don't like it I can always change it lol

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShaShaBoomStar on Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:56 pm

I like both of the ideas, maybe we could sort of combine the two. The Government could hit the group at Jack's place, causing them to hop on the vehicle and escape to the big city. Maybe Astraea could have tried to convince the group to go to the Huntington Manor, and boom that was there destination when suddenly the Government somehow managed to catch up to them. They change plans, head to the city like in Scar's idea, run into the other survivors and whatnot.

Either way, I think we have a week or two of content right there, just like what Jericho said.

ShaShaBoomStar
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:37 pm

Right. I mean I'm totally game. I have a good idea in my head that I can throw up as an NPC post in 1 or 2 posts for Ivy to get the ball rolling. :)

Although we do need to wait until Grimm posts... And figure out how we're going to encounter her new character

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:41 am

Yeah so I definitely like the idea of meshing together everyone's ideas. And kinda thinking along the lines of what ShaSha said. I do love the idea of going to Huntington Manor, park the truck in the secure garage. Then in the manor they could think they're safe and realize they are surrounded or there's a bomb or something along those lines. So they could head for the escape tunnel back to the garage. Then we could totally let that explode or go up in flames or something so jericho can let Jack discover his other ability. I figured if that part happened... we could assume Ivy would be an idiot and try to run in there after him which would end up getting her caught. I don't know which other characters would/should get caught, that would be up to you all but I think it should be a good mix. I think that we need at least 1 or 2 strong willed characters to be free to either try and help those that were captured or keep going. Perry could go either way.... He could puss out and make for the truck, so he can get away safely or he could get captured along with Ivy and drive her insane, while adding "buddy comedy" to that aspect haha. Thoughts? lol just let me know!

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!