Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Pokemon: Champion's Island

Pokemon: Champion's Island

a part of “Pokemon: Champion's Island”, a fictional universe by fullmetal642.

The Greastest Masters and Coordinators are called to mysterious island

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pokemon: Champion's Island”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Pokemon: Champion's Island

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ROFLMAO FTW on Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:53 am

I wouldn't doubt he has one. Unless his name is Roflmao ftw haha.
It is proven that 90% of teens would have a mental breakdown if Miley Cyrus where to stand on the edge of a 6 story building. Post this in your sig if your are the 10% yelling "JUMP B!TCH!!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ROFLMAO FTW
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZombieGil on Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:02 am

lol, yea, if he's anything like me, he has a plan

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ZombieGil
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fullmetal642 on Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:25 am

Once we get everyone i will be adding a part to the character sheets, it will show character's relations with the others from the region and I think i will cut down the E4 to one each capping the main characters at 20. There will be ships that R has personally sent to each region to pick people up though a trainer could head there on there own accord, seeing as they have a map.
"Don't beg for things, do it yourself or else you won't get anything."

- Adroc Thurston of Eureka Seven

fullmetal642
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZombieGil on Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:32 am

Sounds good to me... btw, when will i be accepted? D: I fixed what you asked and I added the little blurb for each of my main roster, giving an explanation as to how I obtained them and what not. :) I hope you like.

ZombieGil
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ROFLMAO FTW on Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:32 am

Alright sounds cool. Although what does that leave with me and dreamer for johto E4? Sense the cap is one, does that mean dreamers reservation have to change, or will my character change? Personally I would rather want my self to stay as johto E4. I based my whole character around the johto farm boy. And I don't really want to change his history or anything.

ROFLMAO FTW
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fullmetal642 on Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:00 am

I'll have dreamers change seeing as she is playing two characters

fullmetal642
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZombieGil on Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:06 am

Just a quick notice guys... I've been checking out everyone's profiles and well uh... I found a few discrepancies and a few fun facts that everyone should know. I figure all legendary Pokemon exist once and only once... right?
That being said; we have two Latios Sebastian (FULLMETAL642) and Troka (CEH12)... we also have two Volcarona Akita (VEXILOUS) and Sophie (FULLMETAL642)...
that's really it for major issues but now it's fun fact time!! :D
Latias is taken, by Sebastian (FULLMETAL642) as well as the (correct me if I'm wrong) "Legendary Shiny Metagross" who owns his own like mountain in the manga/anime. Jared (ZombieGil) owns Suicune. Regigigas is owned by Fabian (CADOUNUS). Akita (VEXILOUS) also owns Genesect and Zoroark. Angelique (LITTLE FOX) owns Aria. And Sophie (FULLMETAL642) owns Darkrai. The final legendary so far is Angelo (LITTLE FOX) and his Cobalion.

As for Dragon types and pseudo-legendaries... there are plenty to go around... I think I counted like two Gible/Garchomp... two Pupitar/Tyranitar... one Dragonite... a Shelgon... two Flygon... an Axew... Like I said, plenty of pseudo-legendaries. I also count Lucario as pseudo-legendary seeing as his sorta kinda unique, well we have two of him. Angelo (LITTLE FOX) and Sebastian (FULLMETAL642) both have Lucario.

But that's all so far. There are also two Mamoswine and two Typhlosion along with two Lilligant, although one is shiny and the other isn't.

ZombieGil
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ROFLMAO FTW on Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:17 am

Isn't Latios and Latias breed able because of they have genders and same with volcarona?

ROFLMAO FTW
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:23 am

There are actually quite a few Legendaries that aren't the only ones of their kind; Latios, Latias, Shaymin, Entei, Suicune, Raikou, Moltres, Articuno, Lugia, Manaphy, Phione, and Victini, to be exact.

As far as pseudo-legendaries, many of them are exceedingly easy to come by when their lesser-evolved forms are usually quite abundant to certain places.
◎!Check it out!◎
◎My Interest Check◎
“All I'm writing is just what I feel, that's all. I just keep it almost naked. And probably the words are so bland.”
― Jimi Hendrix

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZombieGil on Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:23 am

You cannot breed Latias and Latios at all whatsoever. They are the only Legendaries with genders (aside from Manaphy, I believe), either way they still cannot breed. Volcarona is my bad, I assumed he/she was legendary based off lore and what not but it's just a pseudo-legendary like the dragons/larvitar/lucario/zoroark. So, yea, my bad Volcarona can appear multiple times. Latios and Latias cannot though, they are full legendaries and are one of a kind.

ZombieGil
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZombieGil on Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:30 am

Little Fox wrote:There are actually quite a few Legendaries that aren't the only ones of their kind; Latios, Latias, Shaymin, Entei, Suicune, Raikou, Moltres, Articuno, Lugia, Manaphy, Phione, and Victini, to be exact.

As far as pseudo-legendaries, many of them are exceedingly easy to come by when their lesser-evolved forms are usually quite abundant to certain places.

You are right and wrong with some of these... Latios, Latias, Entei, Raikou, Suicune, Moltres, Articuno and Lugia (did you forget Zapdos and Ho-oh?) exist uniquely, they cannot be bred and cannot exist twice... although in the anime there was an instance where there was a Lugia with a baby Lugia, it was proven invalid since Lugia cannot breed.

Shaymin and Victini are theoretically able to breed but have no been done (except for one episode that included multiple shaymin and was proven valid do to the fact that multiple exist to begin with). Manaphy is the only true blue legendary that can breed. When bred, Phione is hatched from the egg, sadly Phione does not evolve into Manaphy.

And I completely agree with some pseudo-legendaries. It's just that they're considered pseudo-legendary since they are better than most Pokemon and can typically measure against Legendaries. I just feel like we shouldn't overload the story with pseudos... I honestly would find 5 flygons zipping around to be more annoying than anything...
Last edited by ZombieGil on Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

ZombieGil
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:31 am

You're going off of game theory. Latios and Latias can breed. Evidence:

Latios and his sister,[b] Latias, lived in the Secret Garden in Alto Mare, where they were the guardians of the Soul Dew. They were friends with Lorenzo and Bianca.

This Pokémon had a no-nonsense, very serious personality. Although he did not like to fight, he would attack intruders of the Secret Garden without hesitation or anyone attempting or succeeding to inflict harm on his [b]sister
Latias. As a result of his personality traits, he was extremely protective of Latias.
Latios and Latias presented some very unique powers in the movie, such as sight-sharing, invisibility and shape shifting.

At the end of the movie, Latios had to sacrifice himself to save Alto Mare, and turned into the new Soul Dew,just like his father in the past.
At the end movie credits, two Latios can be seen flying with Latias. They are believed to be the spirits of Latios and his father.

Since there are reportedly herds of Latios and Latias, I'm assuming that they aren't randomly coming into existence and they aren't asexually reproducing.

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZombieGil on Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:39 am

Honestly I can't argue with that simply because it says there are multiple. I just don't find the movies/games/anime/manga to be one sole source of info, I pool it along with taking info from the "official" world existence. Given that there is only 1 of every single legendary, save a few select ones. I guess considering this argument can go for hours, I'll allow the concept of two existing Latios at one time although that just... ruins the concept of them being legendary... respectively...

But there is only ONE Articuno, Moltres, Zapdos, Lugia, Ho-oh, Entei, Raikou, Suicune... etc. etc.

ZombieGil
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fullmetal642 on Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:41 am

Using the anime/mangas a a basis there are more than one of each legendary
1. Latios during Movie 5 Sacrificed himself, but Tobias in the Sinnoh League used a Latios, after Ash beat his Darkrai
2. In Johto there was a Lugia with a child
3. Movie 4 and 13 both include Suicune in the movies though one is normal while the other is Shiny
4. A normal Raikou was given a special but as said above a shiny appeared in movie 13
5. Movie 16 trailer shows both a normal and shiny Genesect

fullmetal642
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:48 am

ZombieGil wrote:
Little Fox wrote:There are actually quite a few Legendaries that aren't the only ones of their kind; Latios, Latias, Shaymin, Entei, Suicune, Raikou, Moltres, Articuno, Lugia, Manaphy, Phione, and Victini, to be exact.

You are right and wrong with some of these... Latios, Latias, Entei, Raikou, Suicune, Moltres, Articuno and Lugia (did you forget Zapdos and Ho-oh?) exist uniquely, they cannot be bred and cannot exist twice... although in the anime there was an instance where there was a Lugia with a baby Lugia, it was proven invalid since Lugia cannot breed.

Shaymin and Victini are theoretically able to breed but have no been done (except for one episode that included multiple shaymin and was proven valid do to the fact that multiple exist to begin with). Manaphy is the only true blue legendary that can breed. When bred, Phione is hatched from the egg, sadly Phione does not evolve into Manaphy.

There are no reported incidences of sighting multiple Ho-Oh or Zapdos, so it remains that there are only one of their kind.

Entei: It is rumored (the anime never did show too much of him) that one is born every time a volcano erupts. You see two different (physically different) Entei in the anime. A regular and a shiny one.

Suicune: There is also a regular and a shiny Suicune spotted in the anime

Raikou: Again a shiny and a regular appearance. I'm assuming that Pokemon don't just turn on their shiny whenever they feel like dressing up for an occasion.

Moltres: When Lugia destroyed a human nation for their bloody civil war, the final wave of destruction came in the form of a devastating heat wave that cleared away the storms. Lugia brought back the Pokémon killed in this heat wave as a flock of Moltres. Keyword is flock.

Articuno: There have been multiple sightings of different Articuno.

Lugia: young Lugia have been observed (though only in the anime), suggesting that there is a breeding population of these creatures. Unless Lugia shit out the baby. Which would be gross.

Shaymin: So how are the Shaymin remaining populated? Are they immortal?

Victini: There's a constant use of "Victini are" everywhere I read about them, so I'm assuming there are multiples.

Phione: Phione can reproduce with Ditto, though can only produce another Phione.

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ROFLMAO FTW on Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:49 am

For the pseudo legendary..... Link

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/ ... endary_Pokémon

ROFLMAO FTW
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZombieGil on Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:55 am

fullmetal642 wrote:Using the anime/mangas a a basis there are more than one of each legendary
1. Latios during Movie 5 Sacrificed himself, but Tobias in the Sinnoh League used a Latios, after Ash beat his Darkrai
2. In Johto there was a Lugia with a child
3. Movie 4 and 13 both include Suicune in the movies though one is normal while the other is Shiny
4. A normal Raikou was given a special but as said above a shiny appeared in movie 13
5. Movie 16 trailer shows both a normal and shiny Genesect

I mentioned that beforehand... It was proven invalid since Lugia itself cannot breed and is the one-and-only guardian of the sea. There is one Lugia and there will always be one.
As for the whole shiny thing with Suicune, Entei and Raikou. Not gonna lie, that bugs me a ton.

But as a sorta "trump all" concept and a rather overall jerk move, I can call reincarnation on most of these cases XD When Latios offered himself for the Soul Dew he was reincarnated, just as his father was and etc... but meh, whatever.
Back to the legendary dog trio, I could also say reincarnation there too. I mean Suicune has appeared in the anime/movies... what like 7+ times? and each time he doesn't seem to remember Ash even though each time he ends up talking to Ash.

But then there's the Manga...
The legendary dogs exist once and only once in there. as do the legendary birds along with lugia and ho-oh. They have one eternal life with their given duty... Guardian of the Sea for Lugia and etc. Also the Manga strictly refers to many legendary Pokemon as THE legendary ___ ____. Directly leaning towards the idea that there is one and only one... and Suicune makes multiple appearances in the Manga, but he actually recalls the people he has met in the past, hinting that over the entire series that he is ONE Pokemon...

Honestly, I trust the Manga more than the anime given that there are good portions of the anime that are completely cannon and have no correlation to the real Pokemon, the Manga.

Real Fast, I said with Shaymin, Victini and Phione that there are multiple... why bring them up again?

And again, that's all the crap-ime... lol... The Manga is better, imo, much better and much clearer.

ZombieGil
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ROFLMAO FTW on Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:01 am

I honostly only truest the game for cannon since its the original source. Like in the anime there's multiable legendarys when there's only one. And the mang (pokemon adventures to be more accurate) misnamed characters and even made gym leaders team rocket in the first series.

And by misnamed characters I mean blue and green. Manga made blue the girl and green the guy when in the game it's the other way around.

ROFLMAO FTW
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:07 am

I find that when you are needing to derive from three+ different sources, its best to make your own rulings without straying out too far. *sagenod*

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fullmetal642 on Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:08 am

GIl - The Lugia in Johto is not the one from the orange Islands
What I believe with Legendary Pokemon, with the e multiple accounts are that some seem to have the greater powers that other, similar to the Giant Dragonite in the first series bill mentions, the pink, not shiny butterfree, and so on with special pokemon they have shown,

ROFLMAO : the name issue is because we never got the original green version, because Red and Green came out first in japan, Gary was green and the later addition was blue

fullmetal642
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!