Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Pokemon: Indigo & Maroon

Pokemon: Indigo & Maroon

a part of “Pokemon: Indigo & Maroon”, a fictional universe by Hirochi-Zangus.

In the far away region of Psyonica, a war between the natives and scientists summoned the two guardians of the land. Now that the war has ended, a group of young trainers sets off to solve the mystery of pokemon!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pokemon: Indigo & Maroon”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Pokemon: Indigo & Maroon

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drake Nightwing on Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:08 pm

Sorry. Been meaning to put up my post up on Route 0 and I've just haven done so yet...I'm going to rectify that right now, however. I should have it up no later than this evening at latest.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Drake Nightwing
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:15 pm

Jack? Would you care to post? and by all means, Griff, you can post too. I just don't want people near the entrance to route 0 or 1 or even in Gray Coast by the time Axel makes it there otherwise he'll catch up.
If you can't read this, you probably need glasses!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack_Risin on Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:49 pm

CATCH UP.DX
Whooa. Gotta post now..
Dude where is my respect?Where is my love?Where is my treasure?I don't get enough respect around here...OOOH A PENNY.

Jack_Risin
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drake Nightwing on Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:55 pm

*tentatively pokes roleplay with a stick* ...? ...??

Drake Nightwing
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:41 pm

hah hah, just posted. It's not much, but now you know something about Axel and Ash! Bum bum buuuum. What's to come next????

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:28 pm

ummm..... is anyone going to post?

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drake Nightwing on Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:22 am

I sincerely apologize for my not being active. I've recently started doing volunteer work at my local church here and around the neighborhood and my free time now is mainly taken up with local projects. As a result, I'm likely not going to be on much for the foreseeable future. I was going to say I might just be dropping out, but...if the roleplay is dead...

I apologize I wasn't able to warn you all ahead of time. I'll still be able to roleplay, mind you, it's just my responses will probably be...limited at best, and best left to one-on-ones if anybody might be interested.

Drake Nightwing
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:55 am

that's fine. I'm just hoping people start posting soon again. Just post whenever you can, but if you feel the need to drop out then one of us could take over your character.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!