Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Pokemon: Indigo & Maroon

Pokemon: Indigo & Maroon

a part of “Pokemon: Indigo & Maroon”, a fictional universe by Hirochi-Zangus.

In the far away region of Psyonica, a war between the natives and scientists summoned the two guardians of the land. Now that the war has ended, a group of young trainers sets off to solve the mystery of pokemon!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pokemon: Indigo & Maroon”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Pokemon: Indigo & Maroon

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:19 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Pokemon: Indigo & Maroon"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
If you can't read this, you probably need glasses!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Pokemon: Indigo & Maroon

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack_Risin on Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:36 pm

Wohooo, I might be the first to post.
Dude where is my respect?Where is my love?Where is my treasure?I don't get enough respect around here...OOOH A PENNY.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jack_Risin
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:32 pm

Up-to-date Pokedex (not including customs of course)

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/
-------------------------------------------------------
Itemdex (For the name, price, effect, etc.)

http://www.serebii.net/itemdex/
Up-to-date Attackdex (Move type, physical/speical, damage, etc. Not including custom attacks)

http://www.serebii.net/attackdex-bw/
Up-to-date Abilitydex (List of all the pokemon abilities not including custome abilities)

http://www.serebii.net/abilitydex/
The Type Chart (What's weak to what, what's resistant to what, etc.)

http://www.serebii.net/games/type.shtml

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drake Nightwing on Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:51 pm

Soooo...

Uh, which Pokemon are the starters? >_> Are we waiting for other people to join? This going to be completely GM or something? When precisely do we start?

Drake Nightwing
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:43 pm

The starters are the first 9 pokemon (in groups of 3 respectively) and their bios are on the other OOC. All custom pokemon can be found there and I'm waiting for Jack to fix his character... He made his first, but there's things wrong with it and he said he'd fix it last night but apparently forgot to since it's the exact same as before. I was going to do an intro post earlier, but couldn't think of a proper way to start it without godmodding everyone into being in the Lab together. I'll think of something, but if Jack doesn't fix his character by today (will send him another PM) I'm going to open the position to someone else. I already messaged someone I used to RP with and asked for some help on the map and offered him a spot as a Gym Leader or the 3rd trainer if Jack doesn't fix his.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:49 pm

Oh, and this RP (I don't understand what you mean by completely GM) is gunna be like a normal RP. I'll trust you guys to not godmod and do critical hits all the time or to find a super rare pokemon on your first try, etc. I'm in favor of doing "Story progressive" battles like to catch a wild pokemon or trainer battles. Otherwise we train our pokemon to try and teach it moves or to "ev" train it because I'm not taking into account EVs, IVs, Natures, etc. Your pokemon can have a nature that it acts like such as a pokemon with a Lonely nature likes to be alone and has social problems. The only thing I'm really doing is making the pokemon, RPing the main bad guy and all essential NPCs (not youngsters, fishermen, etc.), making the region, and helping advance the story via OOC and IC. :D

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack_Risin on Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:25 pm

Changed it, if you want me to modify another thing, just ask and as soon as I get the message I wil drop whatever I am doing and fix it, sorry for the delay.

Jack_Risin
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drake Nightwing on Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:32 pm

What I meant by "completely GM run" is that I mean are you going to be responsible for ALL of the other NPCs, like the additional Gym Leaders, the Elite Four, any other trainers...?

Though you already answered that question for me in your last post. :3 I was just curious. x3

Drake Nightwing
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:49 pm

Heh, well I'm hoping I can get other people to jump in at certain points and make a gym leader that way I'm not completely controling every character besides the main, but I will take over and fill in any position that cannot be filled. I do have a spot for an Elite Four member, 2-3 Gym Leaders, and the main Baddie (if you haven't seen him yet on the characters page). I will do some trainers like Grunts, members of whatever, etc. but otherwise you can randomly run into anyone and battle them like if you get bored or you're waiting for someone to post. Pokemon will obviously level up faster in this RP since we won't have 50 pages of just wild encounters, but they'll grow at a reasonable rate not like 2 gyms and a Larvitar's now a Tyranitar, hah hah. Well all the Main trainers are up so... I'll do the first post and intro you guys in. I'm also gunna start on the map and post up what little I can do now, heh. Please remember to check the OOCs and the main page for updates to custom pokemon, the Psyonica pokedex list, and the map! :D Yay!

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:40 am

So yeah, forgot to post as a PS, but you can post what your character was doing prior to showing up at the Lab if you'd like to put in a flashback thing so you don't have a short post.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:49 am

Shit! Didn't notice until now that there was another area where we are now, anyways post is up. I'll have to remember for next time
Yugioh World Championship 2011:Over the Nexus Friend Code

5144-5273-5585

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Griff Highwind on Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:04 am

Phew, got my bio in, sorry for the wait! *Sweatdrops*

Griff Highwind
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:12 am

Np, and yeah. Map is coming along nicely. Should have it up in about 30-50 min including a Key. Will probably have to revise it some later and edit in few minor details, but we only really need the few begining cities, but a nice overview of the Psyonica Region is always nice :D I have a feeling this is gunna be an awesome RP!

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:54 pm

Oh, an update!

- Pkmn list is coming along great. Check it out to see what pokemon resides in Psyonica.
- Updated the map, now with areas of interest inclding a Rainforest and more town names!
- Updated custom pokemon. The starters along with some other ones now have their SA (special Abilities) listed and a move list.

PS: I forgot to put in the character sheet, but under your pokemon list can you fix it like so...

1. Pkmn (SA: _______)
-
-
-
-
2.Pkmn (SA: ________)
etc.

Example? Sure, if the above was confusing...

1. Larzle (SA: Swarm)
Item: None
- Bide
- Bug Bite
- Pin Missle
-

Tada! Item is simply for what item the pokemon is holding.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:37 pm

Here's the deal. Post on here what your responses are to Ash since it'll only be a short post, and also what your character is gunna do after he gives you the pokedex so I can just bunch it into one big post so you guys aren't doing one liner post. -

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:01 pm

Kanon looked at the professor and smiled widely. "If your asking us to go on an adventure to far away dangerous places where children shouldn't be going...I'm in." He laughed as he finished his joke.

(after handed pokedex)

"Thanks this will come in handy," Kanon said as his pokedex reached his hand. HE looked it over admiring its craftsmanship and whistled to himself.
"This piece of technology is worth more than a ditto sex slave..." Kanon said but noticed no one was laughing and his smile slid off his face. "Not that I'd do that, just saying...you know..."

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drake Nightwing on Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:37 pm

*(DAMN IT yeah I just realized you created those specific areas for a reason >_> Sorry, Hirochi)*

"NO FUCK YOU DUMBASS" Tekno screamed, punching Professor Ash in the face. He ran out with his Pokemon and PokeDex in tow, laughing maniacally, eager to begin his own quest for global domination

*(HAHAHAHA no)*

Tekno turned around to face Kanon, narrowing his eyelids at the young man's less than tasteless "joke".

"You're disgusting." Tekno flatly told him, with no amusement at all in his voice...though, he had to admit he did feel a twinge of respect in recognizing the fact even Kanon knew quality work when he saw it.

However, he turned back to Professor Ash, smiling a bit. Yes, he had heard of the legends--and had even done a bit of minor research on them as well. However, with all Legendary Pokemon there wasn't as much information on it as he would have liked to study...especially since that was part of the reason his Aunt Jio had even sent him in the first place. Reaching out to take the PokeDex, he began looking it over, turning it around in his hands and admiring it himself. However, he quickly slipped it into his pocket with the thought he'd look at it later as he turned his back attention to the man before him.

"That won't be a problem," Tekno stated, nodding and thumping his chest lightly. "That was half the reason I even came here in the first place. You can count on me, Professor. I won't let ya down!"

*(I was thinking afterwards Tekno would head outside, and at least get to know his new Pokemon partner before checking the map, calculating the distance to Coral Bay, and then beginning to head directly there after seeing if there's a local store to visit and stock up on supplies.)*

Drake Nightwing
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:17 am

Ya, you can get to know the pokmeon when you walk out. Also there is a shop nearby, where everyone should stock up. I'll put in my post what the store owner has in stock. Also, if your characters have parents (???) they could show up and give you some stuff like a map or a little extra money. Waiting for Jack now

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack_Risin on Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:03 pm

Adrian Sarno sighed."Sure....".He held in laughter over the Ditto joke,taking a note that this man was very sick minded, almost as sick minded as Adrian himself when it comes to violence."I get a chance to bust a few heads..that I am all in."He looked over the pokedex, scanning through entries and examining them.He slowly walked out of the lab, focusing on training his newest pokemon.First thing is first, after all. So he ran into the thick grass, and attempted to search for a pokemon.It did not matter to him what type it was,he just needed a battle to get his blood flowing, here and now.

Jack_Risin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:10 pm

I posted the best I could with what you gave me, and Jack, I made a new OOC describing what pokemon are in certain locations. Check it out for the list of pokemon in the Gray Coast!

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!