Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

pokemon:new generation

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: pokemon:new generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adrian Shadoan on Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:38 am

If its alright I would gladly become a gym leader.. way more action.
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/hack-project-genesis-ooc-t38587.html
Join .hack//project genisis

Chapter 2 of Sin City is up and needing players.. Are you ready to Return?
return-sin-city-ooc-t42809.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Adrian Shadoan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Okima on Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:16 pm

Character sheet
Name: Hamaruko Tenkacha
Occupation(gym leader, trainer, coordinator, breeder, team shatter member, ranger): Trainer
type of pokemon: Mixed
Pokemon(One if you are beginner trainer or pokemon ranger; No more than 6 for the others)

Quilava - Fire
- Faster then other Quilava not as strong, skinnier and taller then most quilava
-Nickname: Flame
Skarmory - Steel/Flying
- Larger then most skarmory, making it heavier, for slower flight.
- Riuka
Lapras - Water/Ice
- Normal sized lapras, likes to use a mixture of water and ice attacks
- Yuraina
Cacturne - Grass/Darkness
- Very mischevious, smaller and very fast compaired to normal cacturne
- Ukura
Pichu - Electric
- Trained to be as strong as a normal pikachu, or Richu, the trainers favorite.
- Okima
Rhydon - Ground/Rock
- Large and strong, like any basic RHydon
- Sidon

rank(If ranger): None

Appearance:

Picture the red flower a pokeball, lawl.

personality(optional):

Bio(optional)
Has a deep seeded love for his team of pokemon, that he spent his whole life aquiring. his favorite is his pichu, that he had past down to him from his father. its been his team mate since he was a boy. likes to stay alittle unknown, and his best friend is Sie, hes a bashful nice person when you get to know him, and rarely gets angry except when you harm pokemon or him and his friend Sie.
Nice legs
+1 Boots
makes those orcs go whoo whoo
:)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Okima
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Okima on Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:16 pm

Character sheet
Name: Hamaruko Tenkacha
Occupation(gym leader, trainer, coordinator, breeder, team shatter member, ranger): Trainer
type of pokemon: Mixed
Pokemon(One if you are beginner trainer or pokemon ranger; No more than 6 for the others)

Quilava - Fire
- Faster then other Quilava not as strong, skinnier and taller then most quilava
-Nickname: Flame
Skarmory - Steel/Flying
- Larger then most skarmory, making it heavier, for slower flight.
- Riuka
Lapras - Water/Ice
- Normal sized lapras, likes to use a mixture of water and ice attacks
- Yuraina
Cacturne - Grass/Darkness
- Very mischevious, smaller and very fast compaired to normal cacturne
- Ukura
Pichu - Electric
- Trained to be as strong as a normal pikachu, or Richu, the trainers favorite.
- Okima
Rhydon - Ground/Rock
- Large and strong, like any basic RHydon
- Sidon

rank(If ranger): None

Appearance:

Picture the red flower a pokeball, lawl.

personality(optional):

Bio(optional)
Has a deep seeded love for his team of pokemon, that he spent his whole life aquiring. his favorite is his pichu, that he had past down to him from his father. its been his team mate since he was a boy. likes to stay alittle unknown, and his best friend is Sie, hes a bashful nice person when you get to know him, and rarely gets angry except when you harm pokemon or him and his friend Sie.

Okima
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cha-kun on Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:34 pm

Here's my Pokémon coordinator/gym leader, extraordinaire!
Name: Charles (his friends back home called him Cha-kun)
Type of Pokémon: cool kinds
Pokémon: Black colored Tyrranitar with a silver belly(his first Pokémon was a Larvitar), Aggron, Exploud, Gallade, Scizzor,Riolu(close to evolving)
Appearance: He used to be pretty chubby, but since he started coordinating he's trimmed down quite a bit. He keeps his brown, slightly curly hair just shorter his shoulders. He is a fashion trendsetter; whenever he's coordinating or battling he always sports great clothes. He is usually dressed in a clean pressed suit and tie. However, he is not averse to wearing Polos and khakis.
Personality: He is usually a very happy-go-lucky guy, but if someone threatens him or his friends he will defend them. He's normally a fun-loving guy, but during contests he turns into a cold, ruthless tactician.
Bio: To be determined
I’ll post a bio and a pic sometime in the near future.
Of course, if you prefer I can make him a gym Leader only, or coordinator only.
Last edited by cha-kun on Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Serve the Emperor today. Tomorrow you may be dead." - Thought for the day

cha-kun
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DiamondJack on Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:22 pm

Broken Love no response?
"Die? Didn't you know?...Spartans never die."
Kurt Spartan-051 said upon his death

DiamondJack
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:01 pm

Sorry. I''ve been dealing with a lot of problems and its hard to post during the week. I'll get to posting welll over the weekend everyone. I'm sorry. Cha-kun accepted. Um, Okami, I don't want anymore trainers. Can you change your characters offiliation please? Thanks.
Hatsuharu Sohma: You stubborn idiot. What if it was Yuki wearing a girl's uniform?
[Mokoto imagines Yuki in a girl's uniform]
Yuki Sohma: Haru, cut it out or I will cut you off.
Hatsuharu Sohma: Aw, have my words made you angry?
Mokoto: [still imaging] It's beautiful!
Yuki Sohma: Stop imagining me!

brokenlove
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SamuraiMaster on Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:26 pm

Anyone have a good place where I can bring my character in? I can't find a place to introduce him......

SamuraiMaster
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adrian Shadoan on Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:04 pm

If it helps my chara is on his way out of the forest and to the pokemon center

Adrian Shadoan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SamuraiMaster on Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:35 pm

kool my character is already at the pokemon center

SamuraiMaster
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DiamondJack on Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:22 pm

three days since last response broken love, I may abandon and go along with another charectar

DiamondJack
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Okima on Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:42 am

Yeah. Sorry I posted it after I noticed you didn't want any, ill gladly be a gym leader or corrdinator, ido do ranger but I never played the pokemon ranger series so I don't understand the concept, and the badguys in pokemone were waaayyy to tacky for me, to want to rp one.

Okima
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:37 pm

Okay you can make your character be a pokemon coordinator Okima. Everyone I can finally have time to post to the IC. Sorry for the wait, but I'm going through many emotional problems at this point in time. My post will be up in the IC in a few minutes.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Okima on Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:14 pm

Alright,do you want me to repost my sheet? And will I still be able to freely battle trainers too?

Okima
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!