Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

pokemon:new generation

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

pokemon:new generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:00 pm

The world of pokemon. A fabulous place were pokemon and humans work together for many different reasons. Its filled with pokemon trainers, breeders, coordinators, rangers, and the gym leaders. Now of course you know the regions of the worlds. The Kanto region,Joto region, Hoenn region, Sinnoh region, alman region, and fiore region. Well there is a new region around that is called the Aren region. This is home to all the pokemon from the other regions. For starter trainers, you don't just have three choices, you can choose any first evolved pokemon around. Of course, when there is a new region there is always a new group of pokemon theives. The known theives for the Aren region is called team shatter. They are more heartless then all of the other groups from the other regions combined. Now as you all travel on your journeys, you will make friends, get new traveling companion, get badges or ribbons from the 8 gyms and competisions, face team shatter along the way, and make it all the way to the Almen league to face the other top trainers.

Rules
1.No godmodding
2.No being over powerful. You will lose at least one battle through this
3.No cussing
4.No romance incouraged, but no sex. Pm please.
5.Be respectable to other players
6.You can have as many moves as you want, no four limit moves
7.Have fun!

Character sheet
Name:
Occupation(gym leader, trainer, coordinator, breeder, team shatter member, ranger):
type of pokemon:
Pokemon(One if you are beginner trainer or pokemon ranger; No more than 6 for the others)
rank(If ranger):
Appearance:
personality(optional):
Bio(optional)
Hatsuharu Sohma: You stubborn idiot. What if it was Yuki wearing a girl's uniform?
[Mokoto imagines Yuki in a girl's uniform]
Yuki Sohma: Haru, cut it out or I will cut you off.
Hatsuharu Sohma: Aw, have my words made you angry?
Mokoto: [still imaging] It's beautiful!
Yuki Sohma: Stop imagining me!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: pokemon:new generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SamuraiMaster on Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:13 pm

Reserve me a spot

;)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SamuraiMaster
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:16 pm

Name: Angel
type of pokemon:varies
Pokemon: Blaziken, Torterra, pichu, and a piplup
Appearance:Image
personality(optional):Angel is a generous person. If she finds something she will look for its owner. She really dislikes seeing people pick on someone weaker than them. She is a very misteriuos person that doesnt like to talk about her past. She usually joins teams with new trainers to help them out incase they run in trouble. She keeps her Blaziken and Torterra a secret and only uses pichu and piplup.
Bio: Angel is a well known pokemon trainer in most of the regions. She has won a couple of championships. Now that she has set her eyes on 'Aren she wanst to find a new begining where she doesn't know anyone. Though she has had some trouble in her past with the bad teams.
ImageImageImageImageImageHelp me Level them Up PLEASE!!!!!

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:40 pm

Hi SamuraiMaster! Spot reserved.

Hi angel! Accepted. Oh and your pic didn't work hun.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:18 pm

can I reserve a spot?

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:26 pm

MM thanks but I can see the pic perfeclty from my computer.

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ClockworkTowers on Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:58 pm

Here's the finished Profile for my character...he's bound to meet some of the others, as he travels often...

Portrait
In his picture taken for a local newspaper, he is seen with his glasses, and his hair dyed black. A slight smirk for good measure, one of the few times he isn't 100% smiling. The Skull Cap isn't on, as the weather didn't call for it.

Name: Leath Bridges
Type of Pokemon: Ice
Pokemon: Unused in Gym Fights... Listed in no particular order...

Glaceon (♀)
Ability: Snow Cloak
Moves: Icy Wind/Attract/Sand-Attack/Barrier

Weavile (♂)
Ability: Pressure
Moves: Night Slash/Screech/Aerial Ace/Metal Claw

Pokemon: Used in Gym Fights... Listed in no particular order...

Froslass (♀)
Moves: Blizzard/Attract/Ominous Wind/Double Team

Abomasnow (♂)
Ability: Snow Warning
Moves: Sheer Cold/Avalanche/Earthquake/Wood Hammer

Walrein (♂)
Ability: Ice Body
Moves: Blizzard/Encore/Brine/Hidden Power (Flying)

Mamoswine (♂)
Moves: Earthquake/Avalanche/Curse/Peck*

(*Yes, Mamoswine can learn Peck...so can Piloswine...no I don't know why they can, go ask Nintendo...)

General Appearence
His Jackets lean towards the black color and are usually made of leather or windbreaker material. His shirts are white (or black) and long sleeved. He wears brown hiking boots, and may have leather gloves or black bandage wraps. He often (but not always) has a skull cap that matches his Jacket in color, worn during certain weather. He also wears Jeans exclusively, for he hikes often, and he would rather not scrape his legs up. He has a goatee, and brown eyes (occasionally hidden by glasses), just as his hair is brown (or sometimes black depending on whether he dyes it or not). He is tall (close to 6'4") and very average in his physical mass. It's almost guaranteed you'll see his Froslass out of her (custom made) ball, usually "sitting" on his shoulder instead.

Personality/Biography
Leath is a tall man who puts his Pokemon first, caring for them at all times. He's very knowledgable about many aspects of Pokemon, and hopes that, when he retires, he can eventually become a renowned Pokemon Professor. His attitude is always friendly, and he almost (almost, there are times when a smile is not necessary) always has a smile on his face. He likes jackets, and always needs new ones as he gets them ruined somehow. He is almost always seen in a black or white long sleeved shirt (under his jackets), and pair of jeans. He also prefers hiking boots, as he loves to take nature walks of sorts. His first Pokemon was a Snorunt, and, as a rough-housing kid, he battled with it often, not really taking care of it. As he matured and learned on his travels, he eventually took greater care of his Pokemon, treating them as equals (almost). They in return remain loyal and protective to him.

He tended towards Ice Types, and eventually specialized in them. Now a respected Gym Leader, he has taken to the icy climates near *Insert Snow/Ice-Related City Name Here*, making it his home. As leader of the Gym of *Insert Aforementioned Snow/Ice-Related City Name Here*, the 8th Gym of Aren he awards the *Snow/Ice-Related Badge Name Here* Badge to those who beat him. He is often away from the Gym, but can be found around *Insert 'Route Nearby Aforementioned Snow/Ice-Related City' Name Here*.
Last edited by ClockworkTowers on Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:07 am, edited 4 times in total.
[center]"All artwork and ideas seen in my characters and stories have credit given to their individual creators, whether or not me or another individual is the creator in question."

"Now why not repay a favor and feed my hungry animals for me?"
ImageImage

ClockworkTowers
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Property Buyer Group Theory

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:13 pm

fatasygirl11:I can reserve a spot

BBClock: I would like your character to be a gym leader. We need those.

Name:Tulip Lienna
type of pokemon:grass
pokemon:
Carnivine
Tangrowth
Leafeon
Venusaur
Victreebel
Exeggutor
Appearance:[IMG]http://i496.photobucket.com

Name:Benjamin(Ben) Lienna
type of pokemon:rock/fighting
Pokemon:
Sudowoodo
Rampardos
Golem
Primeape
Machamp
Hitmonchan
Appearance:[IMG]http://i306.photobucket.com/

Name:Trace connell
type of pokemon:fire
Pokemon:
Charmelion
Slugma
combusken
Numel
Monferno
Houndour

Name:Rose connell
type of pokemon:steel
Pokemon:
Steelix
rank(If ranger):7

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:19 pm

well just so you know I cant post my character sheet tonight....I might be able to but The latest I can post it is tomorrow night

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:25 pm

Okay thats fine if you can't. Just do it as soon as you are able to. No rush.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SamuraiMaster on Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:21 am

Name: Travis Darrell Mura
Hometown: Born in Pallet Town. Lives there and on an island outside Vermillion City.
Affiliation: Trainer/Gym Leader
Appearance:
Travis stands at a towering height of 6'10'' towering over all people he knows. He weighs in at about 180 and is normal in appearance, meaning he is not buff or fat or too skinny. His hair, is black, and messy. He used to keep it short, and still gives it an occasional trim, but it usually just grows around his head. His eyes are a very dark bue in color. He has no facial hair, and mostly shaves it off when it grows on him. On his head, he usually wears a bandana or sweat band. He sometimes wears aviators but most of the time is known to have them off.
His pants are baggy black cargo pants that zip off at the knee to form shorts in hot weather. He wears a black leather belt. His tennis shoes are dark blue Nike, and his socks are wool navy blue. On his torso, he will usually have a tee shirt with a Metallica symbol or Pantera symbol. At other times it's just plain black or dark blue. Over that shirt is a black vest which hold many of his personal belongings. It holds his cell phone, iPod, matches, just normal stuff. He also carries a backpack that is black with him containing more things like clothes, a sleeping bag, food, and other equipment. He is very prepared on these journeys.
Around his neck is a necklace. It's black leather string, and dangling, is a moon stone. It means the world to him as it is his only posession he has left of his mother. It was given to her by his father the day they were married.

Personality:
Travis is very mysterious. He hates talking about his past, he tries his best to stay out of the public eye, and has a deep respect for each trainer who has fought him. He also cares and loves each and every one of his pokemon very deeply. Trying to seperate him from one of them is a very bad idea. Having been a wanderer of the pokemon world for a very long time, Travis has learned to keep a very low profile. His success in all regions has been seen in the world and he has trainers request battle. These are trainers who are not ready, and Travis does not enjoy battling trainers who are not ready. Travis has a gift to know whether a certain trainer is ready to face him or not. He also can tell one's emotions and how they feel. He's not a telepath, but he can read emotions like a book.
Once a wanderer of the world, he knows how to live, good advice, and which pokemon live where. He doesn't own many, in fact he hasn't captured a pokemon in almost 30 years. He sticks with his team of about 17, and trains them all to be very brutal in battle.
Travis is a very hard person to make upset. He does not like getting insulted, but when insulted he most of the time just smiles blankly as if to say "that all?" or will just walk away. However if he is upset, he can be one guy you don't want around. His mood darkens greatly, he lashes in anger, and may walk off alone. He hates these moods and his team doesn't like to see him that way. However over the years, he has learned to tame these moods and has not had one for a very long time. He feels them, but will usually strike them down.
Despite this very serious looking attitude, Travis is one of the most respectable persons around. He helps when help is needed, he comforts those who need comfort, he's one of those guys that look rather unpleasent at times, yet are one of the kindest guys around. Travis may not like the public eye, but he likes company. Travis, has always had a huge passion and love for heavy Metal music, especially Metallica.

Bio:
The past of Travis is not the past he enjoys looking back on all the time. His parents have been dead a long time now. His father left the family when he was 11 to become a trainer. He was killed in the Rock Tunnel outside of Lavender Town. His mother was killed four years later in an accident. After his mother died, Travis went to live with his grandparents, who raised him like a son. Travis knew them as the nicest people anyone could want as family. Travis became a trainer at the age of 17, though most became trainers when they reached 10.
After he became a trainer, he began the journey he would love the rest of his life. He rarely caught anything but it didn't matter to him. He didn't always try to catch pokemon. with his team, he quickly became the subject of some major trainer gossip, and he began recieving a lot of trainer challenges. He became a wanderer after his victory in Viridian City. He never challenged another gym leader, and has never challenged the pokemon league. He doesn't plan to.
His grandparents are now sadly gone as well, his grandfather passed shortly after Travis left to become a trainer. He was 76. His grandmother lived 17 more years after his grandfather died, and died at the age of 91.
Travis was gym leader of his own gym for a very long time, and still is, but was called up to lead the pokemon league in Kanto a few years back. He lead the pokemon league for 4 years before stepping back down as a gym leader and that is what he is today. Travis is one of the most feared trainers in all four regions, however he is mostly known in areas of Jhoto and Kanto. Very few trainers in Kanto don't know the name Travis Mura. He is also one of Team Rocket's greatest threats, as he has never had a love for them or any pokemon gang.

Despite this great fame, there is one problem entering Travis' system now. His old age. Travis is now on the verge of finally retiring from battle forever. But he is still unaware of the current plans at the moment so he continues his business as a gym leader outside Vermillion City, along with one of his greatest friends, a trainer named Ritchie.

Through his career as a trainer, he has been in many groups to fight off Pokemon gangs. And though he's not a ranger, he holds them in high respect for what they do to the world and has helped them on numerous occasions.

MAIN TEAM
Travis specializes in no particular element of pokemon. His pokemon team is unique and powerful.
(I do not play with pokemon levels. I play by how long they're been battling. Travis started at the age 17, and has had his team for almost 30 years, so the team's gonna be very tough.)

Squirtle (Gill):
At the age of 17, Travis recieved Gill, his first pokemon. Gill has been with Travis ever since. Gill is undoubtedly Travis' most powerful pokemon, and a huge challenge for trainers today. His power in his attacks is not that of any normal Squirtle, and his defense is even better. Travis, through tough training has trained Gill to withstand electric attacks, and Gill has been known to beat very powerful electric pokemon since then. Despite this huge power/defense level, Gill has yet to evolve. Travis actually likes Gill the way he is, he doesn't want Gill to evolve, and Gill doesn't seem to want to evolve either. Gill doesn't like being kept in a pokeball and walks with Travis or sits on Travis' shoulder. The two have been together for 20 years. He is usually the last choice Travis uses in battle, because of his power.

Raichu (St. Anger):
St. Anger was the first pokemon Travis caught. He was caught as a Pikachu in the Viridian forest after he attacked Travis and Gill. After his capture, he would arguably be the biggest challenge to train. The Pikachu was hard to communicate with, and would often attack Travis. But through tough bonding, Travis finally gained the respect from him, and the trust. St. Anger chose to evolve and become even more powerful. Travis has gained the full trust from him, and has trained him his most of his trainer life. He is Travis' fastest pokemon, and his electric are stronger then most Raichu, St. Anger one of Travis' favorite choices in battle.

Alakazam (Sanitarium):
Travis caught an Abra after his victory in Cerulean. Sanitarium quickly evolved afterwards into Kadabra. Travis trained him very hard. It wasn't until after he became a wanderer until he finally evolved into Alakazam. Sanitarium is another one of the biggest challenges in battle. His psychic powers are fasinating, but his defense is nothing short of phenomenal. His light screen and barrier defenses are one of the toughest things opponents have to penetrate in order to attack Sanitarium. Travis sometimes chooses to start off with Sanitarium in battle mostly because of his defense.

Tyranitaur (Damageplan):
After his 18th birthday, Travis decided to spend a day with his team on an island outside Cinnibar to find a Larvitar. It was the rarest pokemon of the island. Travis found one, but it ran off. Travis tracked it down and finally found it unconscious. It had fallen into the river and nearly drowned. Travis took i in and camped out for the night. Larvitar regained consciousness that night. Travis fed him, and warmed him by the fire. Larvitar was also rather weak then, as he had a natural weakness to water. Travis nursed him to health over night. Travis offered to return him to where he was, but Larvitar chose to stay with Travis and his team as a thanks. He was given the name Damageplan. It took a very long time to fully evolve him, but the time paid off. Damageplan is very strong physically, and his armor is almost as good as Sanitarium's defenses, maybe even better. He and Gill are very hard to compare as far as power goes. Travis does not always call on him in battle because of one little slip. Travis has tamed this slip, but Damageplan is still a bit unpredictable. This slip is Damageplan's territorial behavior. Damageplan is Travis' most territorial pokemon. He gets along with Travis, and his team, but that's about it. He shows very little mercy to opponents in battle, and if he feels like Travis is in danger, he may even attack humans. Travis is well aware of this, but thankfully, if he is stern enough, he can calm Damageplan very quickly before any harm is done.

Pidgeot (Aerials):
This pokemon was caught by his grandfather after Travis left to become a trainer. The Pidgeot had injured itself in the backyard of his grandparents house, and his grandparents helped it recover. To show it's thanks, it stayed with Travis' grandfather. However, about two weeks later, his grandfather went into cardiac arrest and died. The pidgeot was passed down to Travis, as his grandfather requested before he died. Travis holds this pokemon very close to his heart because it was the only pokemon his grandfather had owned. Aerials is a very fast flyer like all pidgeots, but is larger than most. He can carry up to 3 other trainers on a non-stop trip. Though rarely called upon in battle, he can present a good challenge to trainers. His gust attacks can reach almost tornado-like winds.

Turtwig (Orion):
This is Travis' most recent capture. The turtwig was wild, and challenged Travis as he relaxed near the Sinnoh/Hoeen border. The turtwig showed some amazing strength, and some cunning strategy. But in the end, Gill won in a one-on-one with it. ravis knelt to the fallen Turtwig and offered to make it stronger. Turtwig accepted almost immediatly. Travis has taught him well, and is another favorite of Travis in battle. It has a strong will to win and does not like losing. However despite this attitude, he is also one of the most playful pokemon Travis owns. He loves paling around with Gill, St. Anger, and even young kids when Travis stops to relax at a beach or other populated area.

Other Pokemon Travis Owns
(Bios and personality will be given if Travis uses them in the RP)
Aggron (Davidien) - Caught as an Aron in Hoeen after a Team Rocket grunt attacked it
Bulbasaur (Solar) - Given to Travis by an elderly woman who had a Venasaur.
Charmander (Pyro) - Given to Travis by another Trainer.
Garydos (Floods) - Caught near Vermillion City after it attacked Travis,
Golem (Mechanix) - Caught as a Graveller in a cave near Cerulean.
Heracross (Battery) - Caught in a forest in Jhoto.
Machamp (Engel) - Abandoned by a Rocket Grunt, who abused it non-stop.
Magmar (Hollow) - Caught inside the Cinnibar island volcano.
Steelix (Trendkill) - Caught as an Onix in the Rock Tunnel.
Sandslash (Whiplash) - Caught as a Sandshrew in Kanto.
Scyther (Unforgiven) - Caught within the Safari zone.

SamuraiMaster
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:40 am

Samuraimaster you are accepted. Thanks for joining.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:47 am

hey Brokenlove? can you save me a gym leader?

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:39 pm

Name:Nicole Rhodes
type of pokemon: Water and fire
Pokemon:
Swampert (boy)
Lapars(girl)
ninetails (boy)
ponyta (girl)
Milotic (girl)
Flareon(boy)
Appearance:Image bigger pic -> Image
Last edited by Caille on Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:28 pm

You are accepted. Yes now we have three gym leaders. Now we need 5 more gym leaders. Also I would like to have more pokemon rangers. We can still have more of breeders, coordinators, and trainers.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:31 pm

Can she be the 6th gym leader?

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:31 pm

Sure your character can be the sixth gym leader. Samuraimaster, BBclock, which number gym leader do you want your characters to be?

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ClockworkTowers on Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:49 am

Leath can be...

Would being Gym Leader 8 be okay?

Also...I added some detail to my original post, now that we know what he's gonna be...check it out if you want...

P.S. Leath could beat Travis anyday... ;]

ClockworkTowers
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Property Buyer Group Theory

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:55 am

hey BBclock? can Nicole and Leath be friends in the RP ?? seeing as they are both gym leaders?? cause we gym leaders our selves need something else to do besides train and battle trainer's in our Gyms......so would you want Leath and Nicole to be friends....cause that way you could give her tips for when she fights trainers :P ?

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:30 am

BBblock thats fine with your character having the 8th gym leader title. I guess since Travis is supposed to be really good(I know from past role playing experiance) that he can be the 7th gym leader if thats okay with you Samuraimaster. Also, I think fantasy has a point, its gonna be boring just to wait to near the end of the role play for gym leader characters to come in. Eternit and BBclockl should be friends and other trainers like Travis along with them. Of course there will be battles with team shatter also. Gym leaders will assist in that also.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!