Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The 33rd Annual Hunger Games!

Possible Plot Directions.

a part of “The 33rd Annual Hunger Games!”, a fictional universe by Haas33.

(Closed, unless you are part of the role-play.)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The 33rd Annual Hunger Games!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Possible Plot Directions.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:30 pm

OK, this is sort of a summary... I think. Please tell me if I got this wrong, you don't like it, etc., etc., etc.. This is also not in the exact order, but it sort of close...ok not really...but sort of.

Somebody kills John (PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU WANT TO KILL HIM :D)
Griff dies for Lissy (This is my idea, you don't have to go with it) This might also be how John dies, Griff going down with a fight.
Somebody kills Eleanor (again another idea, but it helps with the next idea)
Lissy, alone now, teams up with Sari
Harper kills himself, or is killed by the careers
Ok, big one right here: P.D goes up against Marth, and then Crystal further on in the fight. P.D. looks like she might win, killing them both, but Cassius jumps in, helping Marth and Crystal, killing P.D. (This is just an idea I magically came up with. I kind of like it, but you can say no)
In return, Precious stabs Cassius in the back, fearing he might kill her soon.
Precious tracks down Sari and Lissy, there is a big dramatic fight, and one of the two (Sari and Lissy) get killed, while one escapes. (Most likely Lissy dyeing for Sari)
(TO LLYOD99: I don't know what plans you have for Com and Mykeisha...please be more active. I'm not sure what to do for that.)
Ok, this is the ending, sort of. Right now, the people alive are either Sari or Lissy, Marth, Crystal, and precious. I have a feeling that either Sari or Lissy will die accidentally (Like fox face) or, Precious will kill her. Final 3: Precious will kill one of them, after great struggle (after all, Crystal isn't some helpless tribute, and Marth has strategy and cleverness) precious will be killed.

Thats basically it. Please give me some input, and Lloyd, please tell me what plans you have for Mykeisha and Com.
Real knowledge
is to know the extent
of one's ignorance.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Haas33
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CaesarTheSeventh on Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:52 pm

Le summary? Le Spoiler...Le sad.
Le games start Le now
Le kill Le ghosts
Hail Caesar!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CaesarTheSeventh
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:04 am

Well, um, sorry about, well delaying the roleplay, if it's me you're waiting for, you can go ahead without me, though, I'll try to post as soon as possible. Sorry, just lately, it being September, I've been quite busy, and not only that, but, I haven't really been in the mood to post. I am sincerely sorry for possibly delaying this roleplay on account of my selfish reasoning.

As for what I'm planning for Mykeisha and Com? I'm pretty sure I've already stated such on another post.

Well, I don't really have a set plot for my characters, just a direction. I think it's best to roleplay your way through the roleplay, but you should at least have a plan or direction. Well, at first, we'd have to decide if either Mykeisha or Precious is able to get the knives first. And, coincidentally, Mykeisha, just like Precious, has an alliance with somebody who is very fast to be able to grab the knives, though, I believe he might be killed (I still think Billy Walsh would be a pretty cool character in the Games.). Whether she gets the knives or not, she's not going to dare leave until she gets something. Any weapon would have to do. At first, she'll likely be independent, and avoid people, but those she does meet, she'll never try to give them a chance, unless of course they've seen her first. Then, maybe, somehow, some people in an alliance meet Mykeisha without presenting themselves as attackers, nor dying (I'm assuming they'd have to find some way to tackle Mykeisha) they may ask Mykeisha for an advantage. I may or may not have made a post on the roleplay about how Mykeisha's mentor told her that it would be best if she allied with somebody weaker than her, that will likely use her as a tool for fighting or defense. So, she'll do just that. The events that occur after such alliance will just be by chance, though, at first Mykeisha will be on her toes about trusting them (though she wont show it, and obviously she wont tell it) but will start to gain more trust. Whether those she is allied with trust her back is up to whoever is roleplaying those characters. Though, at some point, Mykeisha will become independent again.

Now, Mykeisha is likely to stay until quite late into the Games, however, even if she does die, it would still look like she actually had a chance to win. Also, I was thinking of some kind of event, maybe some time later, where maybe Mykeisha is at a weak point, like maybe she is up against Precious, and, as long as anybody is a fan of torture (okay, I shouldn't say a fan, but you know what I mean) maybe it'd have to do with Precious (or whoever it is) having caught Mykeisha captive, likely on the ground, and kind of hurting her, likely with knives "until she screams" which of course she can't. How she escapes, (hoping she will) I'm not too sure, however, if Mykeisha was going to die, it wouldn't be too far ahead. Also, I could imagine the careers wanting to have Mykeisha in their group because she'd likely to have killed an amount of people, though, I'm actually not too sure if she would want to accept or refuse. Accepting would be smart of her, considering she'd have no choice, but, rejecting, though would be totally unlike her (though volunteering was unlike her anyway) could make sense in a plot for her.

As for Com, I already told you about my plans for him, as, well, dependent (if that's the right word) as it may sound. I couldn't really imagine Com, winning, but if he were to lose, it wouldn't be before he becomes traitorous out of misunderstanding rage, and taking some kind of offense that nobody was giving to him. Though, if Com were to survive, that would be, very unlikely. Also, it wouldn't be a very good ending, (I mean, it'd be a good ending for him,) for Com to have been some big traitor, and he still one, and, I'd find it very hard and possibly unrealistic for anybody to forgive him, unless of course somebody can be extremely forgiving, and if somebody can forgive him, he'd probably be killed before he would be able to meet said person. Though, Com, comic relief he originally was, if he actually were to win, it'd have to be out of sheer bloody luck, as he would likely put it. Now, I may understand some of you people may gain some emotional attachment to him, I get that, (brag, brag, brag,) but his sad ending is likely not going to have mutual feelings to anybody else, but, you don't want him winning instead of your character, after he downright betrayed you, right? But really though, the whole thing I want to do with Com is for him to be able to make a difference.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:17 am

Well...I'm not sure how to wrap that in. Ok well first of all, how about John Manages to get Precious about 5 knives, but then Mykeisha gets the rest, which makes Precious mad. Then that way, John and Precious decide to track them down. They find them, whole torture scene, maybe Mykeisha manages to kill John, but in the end, I think maybe Precious kills Mykeisha.

As for Com, how about, like Cassius, he can't swim. Therefore he gets trapped on the island. The careers surround him, but then he gives some brilliant excuse as to why he should be apart of the careers. And whenever Precious goes to track down Sari and Lissy, Com goes with her, and ends up being the reason why one manages to escape. In return, Precious kills him.

How does that sound?

Haas33
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CaesarTheSeventh on Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:58 pm

Planning everything is taking away from this rp no offense

CaesarTheSeventh
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cirrus_sd on Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:11 pm

Yeah, I kind of agree with Caesar. We already know how it ends, basically.

Maybe we should just continue as we did, but just have no autokills? Like, you can hit someone, but you can't kill them on your turn. idk. It's your roleplay, Haas, so whatever you want :)
오빤 강남 스타일~!

Mother, Father, Gentleman~!

cirrus_sd
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coolkat31 on Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:31 pm

Yeah, but their has to be basics. Again it wouldn't really be fair if alight posted " Then Crystal struck down P.D." Then later Talormond posted. "As Crystal jaabbed at P.D. She. knew she had too mak her death seem realistick. After Cystal started to wallk away. P.D. Got up nd reppeditly stabbed her in the back" We need at least some plot direction. Although maybe giving away the ENTIRE plot before the games started probably wasn't the best decision.

coolkat31
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:00 pm

yeah....planning it out does kill the effect. Alright. No autokills, unless they are an the inactive list. And if you are going to do some big drastic move, PM the person first (unless they are inactive) btw, you are allowed to officially begin the game, (You may now step off the platform)

Haas33
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:10 pm

I swear, if nobody posts within a week, I will make everyone die by random aliens coming in and eating their brains, except for Precious's because Precious's brian is so dementedly messed up that it tastes horrible. And she wins. Because of aliens. Don't make me make aliens eat you. PLEASE!!!

Haas33
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby alight on Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:33 pm

Hey, Haas33 they only way to keep it alive is to kill people so can Crystal kill John already?

alight
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!