Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat โ€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Power Rangers RP?

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Power Rangers RP?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dig17 on Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:18 pm

Lol okay I know it's kind of a long shot, but with the revamp of the original happening sometime this month, I thought I'd give it a try. Plot would concern the original 6 Rangers (Jason, Trini, Billy, Zack, Kimberly, Tommy) possibly seeing a different outcome of the events of the Operation Overdrive episode Once A Ranger.

Thoughts?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

dig17
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Power Rangers RP?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:35 pm

I would have liked Aisha as the yellow ranger, but that's just me. I like Trini, too though. (R.I.P. Truy Trang)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackWings on Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:37 pm

O-o woah that kind of impressed me... lol... It would be kind of cool if you used the originals, but I think it would be cool too just to start a new generation, so the roleplayers just choosed what their ranger's personality would be and what color would they use, that's just me though. :P
Edit: :O might joinnn

BlackWings
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dig17 on Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:41 pm

No worries that's what this thread is for I'm just inspired by the fact that they're remastering the originals and airing them this month some time

Also I want to avoid the "Next Generation" thing that they've been doing since the first season. I mean, there have been 17 seasons and I think the most entertaining thing to participate in would be the original, even if we do get new Rangers involved

dig17
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BSX on Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:45 pm

I interested in joining!

BSX
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dig17 on Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:51 pm

Lol invite all of your friends....

dig17
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorrow Heart on Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:54 pm

um me would join this!
He May NOT be the coolest...he may no be the best... but Nao..Nao is my IDOL!! ( ยดโ”_โ”“` *)

Sorrow Heart
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dig17 on Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:57 pm

Alright let's see if we can get two more people and we can OoC this bitch

dig17
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dig17 on Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:14 pm

Lol how do yall feel about starting the OoC?

dig17
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dig17 on Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:56 pm

Lol bump

dig17
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KantouDiNoma on Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:37 am

I'm so joining this...are we making a new set?

KantouDiNoma
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dig17 on Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:06 am

Yeah I think that's the consensus

dig17
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:22 am

i'm in and i already have a ranger in mind

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dig17 on Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:27 am

Lol wow lots more support than I expected....give me a few minutes to set up an OoC and we can be saving the world by lunchtime.

dig17
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hal_Wannabe on Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:37 pm

quick question can I be a bully?

No seriously, I loved bulk and skull in the originals and would love to play either of them, or a new one, yes, you got a guy in here who wants to play the comedy relief.
Card Captor Sakura ~ KAWAIIIII!
And for those wondering, yes I am a guy, yes I do read romance, and yes, I am Straight.

Mistress Faye, my laser tits accidentally fired and melted the cash register. ~ Questionable Content

Hal_Wannabe
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dig17 on Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:48 pm

Dude, please, be anyone you want. I'll have to OoC up in a bit with a skeleton and you can work out anything. In fact, if anything, I want to inspire creativity with this thread. You get a gold star.

dig17
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:56 pm

dont keep us waiting

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MissDoomofDoom on Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:04 pm

yeah sounds good

MissDoomofDoom
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dig17 on Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:27 pm

HOLY COCK

My little sister decided to fuck around with my comp and DESTROYED THE OOC I HAD

Give me about 20 minutes and it'll be back....I swear, I'm gonna put that kid on a spit and cook her....

dig17
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dig17 on Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:57 pm

Lol ok I managed to redo it....

Here is the OOC: http://www.roleplaygateway.com/power-rangers-annihilation-t36126.html

dig17
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!