Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Celestial

Pre-Roleplay Relationships

a part of “Celestial”, a fictional universe by Aurei.

No one knew what would happen on the day that the stars and planets aligned-- that is, until now. And the lives of seven regular students will never be the same again. [ Sirius is open ]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Celestial”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Pre-Roleplay Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurei on Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:27 am

AKA the "lets create drama and heartbreak" thread. Warning; there is no warranty for broken hearts.

So let's get down to the brouhaha. As the thread is currently in the state of "pre-roleplay," we'll be discussing relationships that happened before the role-play starts, relationships that may be current when it starts, and where you imagine your character in the future. When you post suggestions down below for your character's relationships, you should include the following;

• name & planet/star; what's the name of your character? Are they an old or new celestial? Planet/star?

• occupation; [ old celestials will have a default occupation of living in kamakura ] this is particularly for new celestials. Do they already live in the seaside city of Kamakura, or in the bustling city of Tokyo? Are they a high school student? Are they a university student? [ we'll be starting the role-play on the date March 17th, 2854. AKA fourteen days before the new school year begins in Japan, so your character, if eighteen, may be going from a high school student to a university student. ]

• friends; who is your character closest to at the moment? Who have they been close to before? Who do you see them becoming close with?

• enemies; who annoys your character to no end? Who can't your character stand being around? Who don't you think your character will get along with?

• crush/romantic interest; does your character have their eye on someone in particular? Who might your character become interested it? [ feel free to leave this empty for later decision ]

• acquaintances; this can include things like classmates, neighbors, seen around before, etc.

• old relationships; this category is more special than the others. By "old," I mean relationships that took place between an old celestial/guardian, and the original celestial/guardian of a planet who is no more, which means they're being replaced by a new celestial. These will really spice up everything, as they can be anything from friendship, to enemies, to romantic relationships.

When it comes to current relationships between the old and new celestials, it's possible, but quite a stretch. If there would be some sort of current connection between a new and old celestial at the start of the role-play, it'd be best to keep it at 'acquaintances.'

Other than that, go crazy with ideas.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aurei
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Lifegiver

Uranus ─ ★ [ WIP ]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurei on Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:31 am

Here's the relationships I suggest for my character. Know that anything listed below is up for critique, rejection, suggestions, anything of the sort, and prone to changes.
      Know that these are not affected by personal feelings! This is simply how I see my character's personality going along with those of others.
      This is a WIP; relationships from the past role-play were simply moved, new ones need to be added.

MAO YAMADA ─ ★↴↴
__↳↳ 山田, 真央 ↢ ↣ uranus's finest ↢ ↣ 天王星の最高級 ↢ ↣ planet of ice ↢ ↣ 氷の惑星 ↢ ↣ one and only ↢ ↣ 唯一無二の

[] Relationship unconfirmed xxxxx [] Relationship confirmed xxxxx [] Mao's opinion xxxxx [] OTP/BROTP

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

planet
      Uranus, [⛢] one of the two "icy giants" in the sky. Cold and frigid, icy to the core, and seventh from the Sun. With twenty-seven moons and eleven rings, it is anything but lonely on the outside.

occupation
      Mao lives in Tokyo, with her mother and soon-to-be stepfather. If all goes well, her mother might be moving to her soon-to-be stepfather's home in Kagoshima. She recently graduated from high school, and will be heading to a university, also in Tokyo, with her course of study undecided.

friends
      [ Pre-Roleplay/Beginning Roleplay Friendships; ]
      Mercury; Ayami Miura; [] what do you get when you put one impatient person with another? Mao would likely have become friends with her because of her more intellectual side, or might become friends with her in the role-play.

[ Future Roleplay Friendships; ]
      The Moon; Yoru Kiyomizu; [][] "opposites attract", as they say.
      Neptune; Sanraku Izo; [][] as a celestial of Neptune, one of the other "ice giants" in the sky in relation to Uranus, Mao will likely be drawn to creating a friendship with the distant celestial.

neutral
      [ Future Roleplay; ]
      Saturn; Himeko Itou; []
      Capella; [???]; []

enemies
      [ Pre-Roleplay/Current Roleplay Enemies; ]

[ Future Roleplay Enemies; ]
      Procyon; Yui Kasumi; [] Mao may reject her own identity as a celestial, and may clash with the guardian who is so dedicated to the responsibility.
      The Sun; Haruki Wakahisa; [] [] Mao is not a fan of people who are very prone to quarreling and the sort. But mostly, she'll likely reject him for being the "leader" of this group she most likely won't want to be a part of.

potential romantic interests
      [ Future Roleplay Romantic Interests; ]
      The Moon; Yoru Kiyomizu; [][] refer to old relationships.
      Neptune; Sanraku Izo; [] refer to old relationships.

acquiantances
      nothing has been discussed for this, though up for ideas

old relationships
      The "Original Uranus" was the lover of the Moon, who is now known as Yoru Kiyomizu. [] As almost complete opposites, their relationship was far from simple, but what one didn't have in them, the other did. The relationship was broken off before Uranus gave up her existence.

She was also
      very close friends with Neptune, the other "icy giant" in the sky. [] She was fascinated by his like of winter and how he accepted being the celestial of such a inhospitable planet like her own.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aurei
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Lifegiver

Earth (WIP~)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:25 am

❀ Rin Tsuneka ❀ Old Celestial ❀ Earth ♁ ❀
[✔] Relationship confirmed [✘] Relationship unconfirmed [☁] Aina's Opinion [✶] Beginning Relationship [✪] Future Relationship

Friends

Image[✔][✶] Yoru Kiyomizu (Moon)
☁ It's kind of cliche that we're friends, but I almost couldn't see it any other way.. He's looking forward to their return, more than I am.. He's a little reckless, but I'm sure they'll be in good hands. He's an irreplaceable comrade. One of the only remaining Celestials I feel comfortable talking to.

Image[✔][✶] Yui Procyon (Procyon)
☁ She's actually a great person to be around. We don't really have arguments because we have a mutual understanding to not bring up our differences, and we both eat pocky! Besides, I need female reinforcement. There are too many boys here. No offense Yoru. If we were an actual, real life family, she'd definitely what I imagine having a sister would be like..

Neutral

Image[✔][✶] Haruki Wakahisa (Sun)
☁ He's a good person, deep down. His desire to always be correct can occasionally cloud his judgement though. He's just so obstinate sometimes! Even though he just sits there and reads, I don't know how he gets in my room sometimes. I thought I locked the door... We'd get along better if he could just drop his guard and learn to trust our ideas as well. We're a team. (Me: XDDDD)

Enemies

Image[✔][✶] Sanraku Izo (Neptune)
☁ I don't hate him, I swear! I don't... but right now... he wouldn't be my first choice if I had to be stuck alone on an island with a fellow celestial... He could at least PRETEND to be a little more optimistic about the new celestials. At least it's change. Change is good sometimes. I really wish he'd at least give them a chance.

Image[✶] Roni Momochi (Jupiter)
☁ If I don't have to be around her I won't. She's loud, supercilious, and far too vexatious for my tastes. I'd rather avoid her at all costs to be honest. Maybe when she learns to admit she can be wrong like anyone else in the universe, but I'm not even sure we could get along, even then.

Crush/Possible Romantic Interests

☁ I'm not saying the other Celestials aren't attractive.. I'm just not sure that I see any of them in that light.. There is just so much more to worry about... I don't have time to indulge in human luxuries like love.

(May be reconsidered if anyone shows interest~)

Old Relationships

((I'd love to discuss ideas for this!))
Last edited by Tales of the Wraith on Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Pre-Roleplay Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:22 am

Please feel free to PM me if you wish to discuss relations.
I have included all the relations from the old roleplay, but I am happy to change any if requested.

[✔] Relationship confirmed [✘] Relationship unconfirmed [✦] Beginning Relationship [✚] Future Relationship

planet
      Mercury, the fastest planet in our solar system and the closest to the sun. This small planet is quick and has the greatest variance in temperature in the solar system. The planet is one of the few visible to the naked eye, and appears in Earth's sky on clear mornings and evenings.

occupation
      Ayami has grown up in the suburbs and busy city streets of Tokyo. She lives above the bookstore her family owns with her parents and little sister. Ayami can sometimes be found working in the family store. She has another year of high school to go before entering university, although she has already been offered early placement from a local university should she wish to attend a year early.

friends
      [✔][✦] Mao Yamada {Uranus} \\ While Ayami doesn't make friends easily, but Ayami and Mao have formed a friendly bond, no doubt thanks to a number of Mao's traits that Ayami respects. It is now simply a matter of hoping the pair's flaws do not clash.

[✔][✚] Yoru Kiyomizu {The Moon} \\ It seems likely that the strength of their past friendship will carry over into the new Mercury, although it may take time for the same strong bond to form like the one they used to share.

[✔][✚] Sanraku Izo {Neptune} \\ This friendship could easily be the modal for what a love-hate relationship should be. They will either be arguing and insulting each other, or playfully laughing together. Despite it all they would be there for the other through thick and thin.

[✔][✚]Haruki Wakahisa {The Sun} \\ As the pair were previously good friends it seems highly probable that this friendship will spill into the present. Haruki is sure to be able to make her smile and pull her out of her introverted shell.

[✔][✚] Yui Kasumi {Procyon} \\ Procyon and Mercury may not begin as firm friends, but over time a steady relationship is likely to form between the two.

neutral

enemies
        [✔][✦] Sanraku Izo {Neptune} \\ Ayami would hardly consider him an enemy, mild dislike might be a better phrase. She finds his attitude towards the new celestials immature. Not to mention his pranks. She would much rather he stick to ignoring them.

[✔][✚] Roni Momochi {Jupiter} \\ If any one individual encapsulates everything that Ayami finds irritating in a person, it would be Jupiter. Too loud, too intrusive, and too obnoxious by half, it only follows that Ayami and Roni will likely never get on.

romantic interest
        [✔][✚] Yoru Kiyomizu {The Moon} \\ Refer to old relationship \ It is possible that their old relationship might spark something more this time around. Only time will tell.

acquaintances
        [✔][✦] Himeko Itou {Saturn} \\ Himeko and Ayami attend the same high school in Tokyo. Naturally Ayami knows Himeko, but their different interests have not offered many opportunities for the pair to get to know the other well. While Ayami admires Hime's determination, she isn't a fan of her louder side.

old relationships
        [✔] The original Mercury was great friends with the Moon celestial, Yoru Kiyomizu. They shared an extremely close bond together. His care-free spirit always brought a smile to her face and the pair were, at times, inseparable.

[✔] Sanraku Izo, Neptune, and the original Mercury were casual friends, hanging out every so often and enjoying each other's company when they did.

[✔]The original Mercury's relationship with the Sun echoed that of their counter-parts in space. Mercury was a close friend with the Sun, Haruki Wakahisa. She was never scared to point out alternative paths to her friend and greatly respected him for his leadership and ideals.
    Last edited by Cloud on Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Cloud
    Member for 11 years
    Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hazardous on Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:03 pm

----

----

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
    ― Martin Luther King Jr

[✔] Relationship Confirmed [✘] Relationship Unconfirmed [✿] Future Relationship

Name & Planet/Star;
    ☼ The Sun | The center of our solar system, the brightest object in our sky. It is the hottest object in our universe, standing as the star in which the planets orbit.

Occupation;
    Confined to the shrine, the only true "occupation" Haruki may have is that of being a leader, but even that title is an unofficial one.

Friends;
    [✔] Procyon | Yui Kaito; Haruki is drawn to her with their dreams of another life connecting them. Their bonds have been built through the time he's spent with her in training, as he considers these moments a good outlet for any excess steam that needs blowing off, or simply a chance to connect with someone who he feels can understand him.

[✿] Mercury | Ayami Miura; Drawn to her by the connection they had in their old relationship, a friendship developing between them once again may very very likely. (see old relationships)

[✔] The Moon | Yoru Kiyomizu; The purpose of the Sun would not be as meaningful if not for the Moon. They accompany each other, and Haruki deeply considers him as his brother in arms. Though they may have their many disagreements, do not mistake these quarrels for his genuine feelings.

[✔] Jupiter | Roni Momochi; Haruki trusts and believes in Roni above nearly anyone else. He considers her his equal and enjoys her company, as well as all the things she contributes to them all. It would be hard for him to imagine a world without her by his side. While he considers her his rival, she nearly acts as his rock, a partner who can patch the holes in any of his plans or ideas. If there's ever an issue that needs solving, he goes to her first before anyone else.

Neutral;
    [✔] Neptune | Sanraku Izo; As Neptune is nearly the furthest from the Sun, so are they from each other. Both manage to keep a respectable distance from one another, coming together only on occasion to have a discussion over relevant things. Although, while he has no qualms with him in particular, Haruki still feels the need to keep an eye on him for any "just in case" scenario. While they may clash, for the most part, they tend to agree to disgree.

Enemies;
    [✿] Jupiter | Roni Momochi; While she is his equal, she poses a constant threat to his position. Haruki has a persistant, underlying fear that she may one day surpass him as leader, that their fellow celestials will one day find him too flawed and out-dated and instead turn to her for guidance. These toxic feelings may one day rise to the surface and directs its blow towards her.

Crush/Romantic Interest;

Acquaintances;
    [✔] Earth | Rin Tsuneka; While their interactions are limited, Haruki feels a deeply-embedded need to keep a watch over her, whether close or afar. Considering her as more of a younger sibling than anything else, if anyone were to ever try anything against her, he would come to her defense. While he has a tendency to hover, he usually knows when to give her the space she needs.

[✔] Neptune | Sanraku Izo; (see neutral)

Old Relationships;
    [✔] Mercury | Ayami Miura; Having always considered her an impressive person, not only by her powers, but through her very way of being, the two of them always held a close friendship. While they clashed at times, he was less likely to argue when it came to her, and more open to accepting what she might have to say.

This is currently incomplete. I will add more as they come along. Feel free to message me if you would like to discuss relationships.
    Last edited by Hazardous on Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Hazardous
    Member for 10 years
    Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ibecameinsane on Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:12 pm

清水, 夜
    KIYOMIZU; YORU

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

planet
        The Moon; ☽ The Moon is the Earth's only natural satellite and has been known since prehistoric times.
        It is the second brightest object in the sky after the Sun.

friends
        [ Beginning Roleplay Friendships; ]

Earth; Rin Tsuneka,; [o] You know what they say, the moon is the earth's companion. Well, in this case, it's no different.
        The Sun; Haruki Wakahisa; [o] Though they're not always on the same side, Yoru considers Haruki as a brother and would do anything for him, except see to his point of view.
        Procyon; Yui Kasumi; [o] His official candy dealer. Procyon's sweet tooth makes her a kindred spirit in Yoru's eyes. With the added bonus of knowing her as a Guardian, it's easy to consider her as a friend.

[ Future Roleplay Friendships; ]

Mercury; Yoru Kiyomizu; [o] they got on well in the past so, who know?
        Neptune; Sanraku Izo; [o] as a celestial of Neptune, Yoru will always consider him family.
        Whether or not their relationship grows is up to them.

neutral
        [ Current & Future Roleplay; ]

Saturn; Himeko Itou; [?] saw them as family before; doesn't know if he will now
        Venus; Hiroaki Mishima; [?] saw them as family before; doesn't know if he will now
        Mars; Daisuke Ryotoshi,; [?] saw them as family before; doesn't know if he will now

enemies
        [ Current Roleplay Enemies; ]

nothing has been discussed for this, though up for ideas

[ Future Roleplay Enemies; ]

The Sun; Haruki Wakahisa; [o] At some point they could quarrel to where there's no turning back. If they keep going down this road they're on, they might not even recognize each other as brothers anymore.

[ Future Roleplay Romantic Interests; ]

Uranus; Mao Yamada; [o] refer to old relationships.
        Mercury; Ayami Miura; [~] refer to old relationships; if in their new relationship they don't resort back to their brother/sister causality, it could progress to something more.

acquaintances

Jupiter; [TBA]; [?]
        Pluto; [TBA]; [?]
        Capella; [TBA]; [?]
        Sirius; [TBA]; [?]

old relationships

He was one the lover of Uranus, who is now known as Mao Yamada. [o] Opposites attract; he gave her optimism while she gave realism. Though their relationship wasn't perfect, they were very happy together. The relationship was broken off before Uranus gave up her existence.

He was also
        friends with Mercury, the quick one. [o] With her quick wit and his freedom-loving spirit, she was really the only other one that could keep up with him and still tolerate his shenanigans.

His
        friendship with the Sun also has it's ups and downs. You'll do well not mistake his beliefs as a substitute for his family values. He loves his brother. Sometimes they just don't see eye to eye. At the end of the day, Yoru will always be there for Haruki. The Moon cannot shine as brightly without the Sun.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    thank you so much to the beautiful and talented aurei for making this signature for me!

ibecameinsane
    Member for 11 years
    Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:12 pm

[✔] Relationship confirmed [✘] Relationship unconfirmed [✦] Beginning Relationship [✚] Future Relationship

Planet: Procyon, aka the Little Dog Star; it is the brightest start in the constellation Canis Minoris.

Occupation: While her official title is Guardian, Yui does not have a real job. She resides at the shrine in Kamakura and protects the planets with the ferocity of a mother lion.

[ Friends ]

[✔][✦]The Moon; Kiyomizu Yoru || One of her loyal candy addicts, Yui makes sure that Yoru is always supplied with the best stuff.

[✔][✦]Neptune; Sanraka Izo || Another costumer who enjoys mint chocolate. The two of them often sit on the steps of the shrine and do nothing but consume sweets.

[✔][✦]Earth; Rin Tsuneka || It is important to have a female friend in a place where they are outnumbered by men. Rin and Yui can often be found watching movies late into the night and gossiping about girly things.

[✔][✦]The Sun; Haruki Wakahisa || Their relationship goes back what feels like generations. They share a dream of being born into a different life and often train together in the little gym at the shrine.

[✔][✚]Mercury; Ayami Miura || Their friendship is a gradual one.

[✔][✚]Saturn; Himeko Itou || Yui is naturally drawn to this radiant little bundle of energy. She is easily manipulated by the adorable Himeko.

[✘][✦]Sirius; ||

[ Enemies ]

[✔][✚]Uranus; Mao Yamada || She does not like it that this girl rejects her heritage so strongly. She knows it isn't an easy thing to swallow, but does not agree with how Mao is taking it.

[✘][✚]Mars; Daisuke Ryotoshi || A bit too hot headed and arrogant for her liking.

[✔][✚]Capella; || There is no reason behind her hate other than the fact that Yui does not want to train a new guardian and that this Capella is not like the old one.

[ Neutral ]

[✘][✚]Pluto; ||

[✘][✦]Jupiter; ||

[ Acquaintances ]

[✘][✚]Venus; Hiroaki Mishima || She isn't really sure what to make of this celestial. He seems to be taking the news well, but treats everything like a joke.

[ Potential Romantic Interests ]

PM me if you are interested.
    Last edited by Cheshire_Girl on Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:52 am, edited 5 times in total.

Cheshire_Girl
    Member for 10 years
    Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby toajojo on Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:09 am

[✔] Confirmed [✘] Unconfirmed [♥] Beginning Relationship [♣] Future relationship

:: Planet ::
    • Jupiter || Named after the Roman king of the Gods. It is the fifth planet from the Sun, but the largest in the Solar System. It is a gas giant, two and a half times the mass of all the other planets in the Solar System combined.

:: Friends ::

• [✔][♥]Sun -- Haruki Wakahisa || Even though she is his self-proclaimed rival for eternity, he is her closest friend. Out of everybody, she respects him most of all. Though she will not admit it aloud, she admires him and looks up to him for guidance as she believes in his abilities above all others not including her own.

•[✔][♣]Saturn -- Himeko Itou || The girls is just so small and adorable. She reminds Roni of a little Red Panda. Just being around Himeko brings out Roni's doting side, which is rare in itself. To top it off, the girl is a master chef!

:: Neutral ::

• [✔][♥] Procyon -- Yui Kaito || Roni is okay with her. She admires how hard she works to fulfill her duties and likes her work ethic. Sometimes Roni will join in on Yui and Haruki's workout sessions in their gym.

• [✔][♥] Moon -- Yoru Kiyomizu || They are not very close, but Roni likes the kid. His childish naivete is refreshing. He reminds her a puppy. She also is impressed with his skill at the art of Kaishin and just a tad envious. Roni very much enjoys siding with him during his small skirmishes with their leader, Haruki.

:: Enemies ::

•[✔][♥]Sun -- Haruki Wakahisa || It is not because she is envious. No. . .No. Maybe, she is still a bit sour from not becoming the leader all that time ago. The big thing is that he never acknowledges her as an equal. She is practically as good as him at everything! She does not understand how he always manages to beat her. After awhile though, it begins to grate on her nerves.

•[✔][♣]Mercury -- Ayami Miura || She acts just so self-righteous. So distant as if she is too good to be associated with her. And, damn it Roni will talk as loud and as much as she pleases whenever she wants. If Ayami gives her that look she does oh so well again, she is going to find herself with a black eye.

•[✔][♥]Earth -- Rin Tsuneka || Just having her walk into the same room as Roni, makes her want to curl her lips. Then snarl as an extra added measure. The girl is so spineless most of the time that, maybe she'll just scare her away. She is way too girly for her tastes, and don't forget weak.

•[✔][♣]Uranus -- Mao Yamada || It irks Roni at how she rejects her new found position. To learn that one is a Celestial is a great honor for anybody. The girl should be jumping at the opportunity. Also, she is too quick to point out another's fault. Which is fine and all until you openly bring up Roni's.

:: Romantic Interests ::

To be discussed and announced. . .

:: Old Relationships ::

To be discussed and announced. . .

((This is just how I envision my character's thoughts on the others based on her personality. I will be sending out private messages and am open to receiving any as well. This is incomplete and is definitely open to suggestions and changes.))
    Last edited by toajojo on Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:42 pm, edited 6 times in total.

toajojo
    Member for 11 years
    Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kapento on Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:36 pm

三楽IZO
    Sanraku Izo

planet

Neptune | The eighth planet, farthest from the sun and perhaps the most coldest along with Uranus.
    Quite a dense planet known for it's active weather, such as strong winds and storms.

friends

[✔][✦] Yui [Procyon] | As one of the original guardians, Sanra is quite familiar with her and enjoys the dedication she shows to her job. Unlike with others, he takes the time to get to know Yui, as the pair have similar qualities that bond them together.

[✔][✚] Yoru [Moon] | Considers Yoru as family, now and again bickering and making up with the moon. In time, perhaps the pair will improve their relationship and learn to get along like brothers should within their celestial family.

[✔][✚] Mao [Uranus] | With his connections to the original celestial, it would be more than likely that old feelings would return to him, and the thought of having his best friend again would be perhaps the greatest thing ever for Sanra. He truly misses her.

[✔][✚]Ayami [Mercury] | Despite having their differences, this pair would seemingly welcome their conflicting views, appearing as good friends and bad enemies, when it comes down to it they'd look out for each other despite it all. Their good that way.

[✔][✦] Roni [Jupiter] | These two are the sort of friends who get on each others nerves occasionally, but still remain friends despite it all. Their both pranksters at heart and this is a mutual hobby, especially as Sanra has a few ideas for getting back at the newbies.

neutral

[✔][✦] Eguzki [Sun] | These two celestials tend to maintain a distance from one other as they don't necessarily get along. Agreeing to disagree, Sanra knows the two will still clash over matters, and he doesn't overly seem enthusiastic towards the Sun's leadership.

[✔][✚] Hoshiko [Capella] | Sanra doesn't necessarily view the girl as an equal, or even acknowledges her on some occasions. He will put her down at every chance and believes himself to be the wise of the two, regardless of how often she tries to prove him wrong.

[✘][✚] Hiroaki [Venus] | Perhaps getting over his initial grouchiness towards the boy, these two could be on good terms over time. Maybe not friends, per say, but a neutral acceptance of one another could happen. Only time will tell.

enemies

[✔][✦] Ayami [Mercury] | She is no fun and does not know the first thing about being Mercury, or so Sanra would boldly state. Naturally, he does not like her, and gets enjoyment out of making her life as a celestial harder in every way possible.

[✔][✦] Himeko [Saturn] | Deemed the most pesky of the newbies, who could perhaps be considered as much trouble as himself. He has taken to affectionately nicknaming the little diva as "wannabe". He thrives on annoying and showing her who the true star is.

[✔][✦] Mao [Uranus] | The thought-of "replacement" of his once best-est friend. Sanra has taken a particular disliking to this girl. He will not accept his friend being substituted for this faker, and will do all he can to ensure his friends memory is not tainted by this girl.

[✔][✦]Rin Tsuneka [Earth] | Keeping his distance, Sanra acknowledges her though these two don't necessarily get along. With conflicting attitudes and opinions, Sanra often zones out on her moaning about his rudeness and general treatment of the newbies.

[✘][✦] Hiroaki [Venus] | The always bubbly and happy-go-lucky newbie who somewhat irks Sanra, mainly due to his overly joyful nature. Sanra is determined to ruin the boys happy-streak and show him true sorrow, like he has with losing his friends.

[✔][✚] Mao [Uranus] | Once the closest of friends, could that connection be reawakened, and mean more the second time around? Unlikely, seemingly. Sanra cannot tolerate his best friends "replacement" let alone anything else. But who knows what will occur.

acquaintances

[✔][✦] Eguzki [Sun] | Sanra neither hates the guy, nor is best friends with him. (For more refer to neutral)

old relationships

[✔]Mao [Original Uranus] | Was very close friends with Uranus, the pair sharing a close bond unlike the others that Sanraku had with anyone else. Bonding over their similarities as the "ice giants", he was blessed to have her as his truest friend.

[✔] Himeko [Original Saturn] | Experienced a slight rivalry with Saturn, always motivated to outdo one another, especially Sanra, who thrived from the competition. Sharing an interest in their competitiveness, he misses it a little. Perhaps he will find it once more.

[✔]Ayami [Original Mercury] | Occasionally would hang around with Mercury, the two of them being something of casual friends and sharing a few similarities. They enjoyed each others company, though weren't close companions.

[✔] Hoshiko [Capella] | Getting along quite well with the old guardian, Sanra found the girl to be calm and confident in her job, which he appreciated, and found her openness and honesty to be refreshing and likable.
    Last edited by Kapento on Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:01 am, edited 3 times in total.

Kapento
    Member for 13 years
    Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

★° • °★ Capella ★° • °★

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stiles on Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:50 am

Hoshiko Himeka New Guardian Capella
    [✔] Relationship confirmed [✘] Relationship unconfirmed [^‿^] Capella's Opinion [✶] Beginning Relationship [∱] Future Relationship

[∱][✔] Earth|| Seeing as Earth is a quiet person, Hoshiko would be drawn to her like a bee to honey. She would like to vent to the red haired girl, and she would find solace when around her. Despite everything going on around them, Rin seems to have everything figured out, or at least she doesn't seem to have any fears about the upcoming chaos. Capella would be attracted to the serene vibe that Earth gives off and would more than likely join her for several sleepovers in her room after their friendship is established.

[∱][✔] Saturn || Himeko and Hoshiko have a lot in common, especially their love for food. They both are reluctant to sacrifice their lives to their 'higher purpose' and build emotional barriers to protect themselves from other people. Hoshiko's bright and air-headed nature also makes room for a possible friendship seeing as she wouldn't understand why she should treat Saturn different than anyone else on the street. Hoshiko had been treated differently her entire life and hated it, so she can sympathize with Himeko, knowing a little about how lonely she must feel.

[∱][✔] Neptune || Capella isn't sure what his problem is, but she's so ready to prove him wrong! She doesn't want to leave her life behind, but if it's a necessary evil: she plans to show Neptune that she BELONGS as a guardian just as much as Sirius and Procyon do. He's part of what motivates her to stay, Even if it's only long enough to prove that she is a useful and indispensable member of the group.

[✶][✔] Saturn || Hoshiko knew her from school. The two spoke here and there, but they weren't necessarily close considering Hoshiko was awkward and considered a bit of a delinquent considering all her attempts at running away from home. Now she supports her former classmate by purchasing all of her CD's. She's never been to any of the concerts, nor has she spoken to Himeko since the idol switched to a more convenient form of education.

[∱][✘] Jupiter || Seeing as both Jupiter and Capella are competitive and impatient individuals, Capella sees Jupiter as just an obstacle to overcome. They're similar in all the wrong ways. Capella doesn't like Jupiter's loud tone, and stubborn attitude. but she understands Jupiter's importance to the group and doesn't go out of her way to express her distaste. She finds Jupiter's choice of attire to be inappropriate at best. This would be only be a team during life or death scenarios.

Would LOVE to discuss this

[∱][✔] Neptune || The original Capella respected Neptune quite a bit, especially since his power of hypnosis keeps the others safe, just as her ability to heal does. His "is or isn't" attitude, while being somewhat incorrect at times, is something the previous Capella enjoyed because regardless she knew where she stood with him, which is something she appreciated since she was the type of person that was open about her own feelings and liked for everything to be out on the table. So in short; their friendship was the "friendship that was rough (just a little) around the edges; but that's kind of what made it work." type of deal.

Stiles
    Member for 11 years
    Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

✶o‿o✶ Sirius ✶o‿o✶

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KaelaKatastrophe on Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:52 pm

Silas Kayanaka Old Guardian Sirius
    [✔] Relationship confirmed [✘] Relationship unconfirmed [o‿o] Silas's Opinion [✶] Beginning Relationship [∱] Future Relationship

[✶][✔] Moon || He cares deeply for Moon, seeing as he feels he is one of the only two he can fully relate to in the entire group. When he is with Yoru, Silas feels free. Being around him is easy, like breathing. He doesn't feel the need to pretend he's someone he's not. When these two are together, they are often partners in crime, though it's usually Sirius coercing Moon into helping him carry out some sort of diabolical plot. Due to his ability to sweet talk others into doing questionable things, Sirius often gets the two of them in a lot of trouble. Whether it's sneaking out, playing pranks on The Sun, Jupiter, and Procyon, or just plain doing something reckless... Sirius is almost always at the center of it. When Moon is fully on board, nothing can stop these two. He's been close to Yoru for some time, and although Sirius hasn't noticed it yet, his playful flirtations are slightly more frequent with the violet haired Celestial than most. Despite how good they work together, it's not uncommon for him to involve Neptune, sometimes one corrupter just isn't enough for the job.

[✶][✔] Neptune || Neptune, being the second, and only other person besides Moon that Sirius feels truly understands, and relates to him has a close bond with him. Neptune and Sirius have been close friends for longer than Sirius cares to think back. Sirius, not seeing how the consequences of his actions affect other people, has always been a wild card and Neptune's love for mischief only brought the two closer, considering Sirius is always down to do something he deems 'fun' or 'worth getting in trouble'. Their friendship is based on mutual corruption, seeing as they're both constantly putting something devious on the table. The possibilities are endless if you've crossed this duo. Don't be surprised if they involve Moon in their antics! Though they have rather strong opinions when it comes to handling the newbies, Sirius often will change the subject, or mention a new prank to keep the conversation from coming between them. He doesn't want to lose their strong friendship because of a disagreement on how to handle those he has yet to meet.

[∱][✘] Mars || (Would like to discuss...WIP)

[∱][✘] Venus || (Would like to discuss... WIP)

[∱][✔] Capella || Capella, or as he calls her, Hoshiko, is nothing like HIS Capella. He finds the fact that she is clumsy, a plethora of emotions, and ridiculously insecure about her abilities to be rather annoying, but he can't help but get to know her. They have a lot of physical differences, but he would never forget that blonde hair. Never in a BILLION years....and possibly not even then. He is a bit rough on her, only because of his disappointment. Half of him expected, craved for her to be the same woman he lost... but he feels he owes it to her, to be there for Hoshiko. Even if they are technically two different people, he is attempting to be there for the new Capella in ways his naive younger self was too stupid to do for the previous Capella. He wants to make her strong, no matter what. He's going to be found teasing her, flirting with her, and even giving her piggyback rides often, even though it pains him. He doubts he will ever be able to shake off the guilt he feels when he meets her gaze.

[✶][✔] Earth || Earth and Sirius were never really close, but he appreciated her calm demeanor. She was always attempting to balance everyone out, and she was sort of a person that represented the scales between the old celestials. While he always disagreed with Haruki one hundred and ten percent, Earth would make him realize the error in his own beliefs, as well as mention the error in Haruki's way of thinking as well. She's one of the only person that he isn't close to that has never tried to judge him... at least that's how he sees it.

[∱][✔] Saturn || Himeko and Silas would have a mutual understanding of each other. Seeing as their personalities wouldn't likely mesh well enough to be friends, Sirius simply takes it upon himself to show Saturn the 'fun' side to being a Celestial, without the tiresome strains of pressuring her to conform to their 'ways' that even he detests. He feels the powers they were given are a 'blessing' instead of a curse, and would do his best to make her feel welcome. As far as his opinion goes, Silas wouldn't necessarily REALLY like her, but he doesn't dislike her either, she would be comparable to a little cousin in his eyes.

[✶][✘] Jupiter || He likes her fiery personality, but she isn't really in his category. He likes the chase, but only if he believes he can actually CATCH his target. She's more unattainable than even himself, and it bums him out when he's around her. He still has conversations with her at times, but he honestly gets a little disappointed. He does NOT like to be strung along, HE does the stringing! Despite that, he still values her company and her opinions. She also can cause a bit of trouble now and then with her....controversial ways. He can dig that, even though their definitions of trouble are a bit different.

[✶][✘] Sun || They're both Stars, but the sun is the most acknowledged and is even grouped as a Celestial. Sirius feels a lot of jealousy toward the Sun, brooding on the fact that he's always been treated differently than Procyon, Capella and himself. If the Sun didn't exist; SIRIUS would be the brightest star in the sky.. he thinks on this often, and because he seldom agrees with Haruki's ideas since the great loss of their fellow comrades that included Silas's past love; Capella. Ever since Sirius has felt animosity towards their leader.

[✶][✔] Moon || Sirius has always felt a close connection with the Moon, so it's quite possible that there could be something more between the two...if only Sirius could find a way to make Moon see him in...that light. Something about his innocence draws Sirius in like a blind fool. Even when Moon is pulling pranks and getting in trouble by his side, the boy always seems to hold a certain level of purity. Sirius is attracted to that aspect of him, and despite himself, can barely control the urge to taint him a little. Yoru is one of his ride or die relationships, and he would rather die than allow anyone to put him in danger.

[✶][✔] Neptune || Neptune, being one of the only two people that are truly close to Sirius, is one of the only ones that currently have a chance at his heart. Seeing as he deems Neptune as one of the only two Celestials durable and competent enough to hold their own. His trust in their abilities allows him to let his guard down around them, enough that doesn't feel the need to be so uptight and possessive around them. Though make no mistake, if anyone was to hurt Neptune, Sirius wouldn't be far behind, ready to kick some ass. He would protect him with his life.

[✔] Capella || They used to be lovers. It was a difficult relationship, seeing as she was always so calm and elegant and he was a lively, naive young man when he first descended to the Earth. He fell in love with her though, regardless of how 'boring' she had been in his eyes. No one was more beautiful, and her elegance. Everything about her captivated him. When he lost her, he attraction to women faded, and he began to prefer boys when it came to attraction. Due to his past with her, he's skeptical about meeting the new Capella and often jokes as if there was nothing between them at all such as 'I hope the new Capella is hot.' and 'Maybe she won't be such a stick in the mud'. Though in reality he's honestly just trying to cope with the loss.

KaelaKatastrophe
    Member for 14 years
    Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!