Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Princess on Parade

Princess on Parade

a part of “Princess on Parade”, a fictional universe by HalliwellSlytherin.

The year is 1443 AD; and the old King and Queen, have grown tired. So they decreed that their first daughter to be married would be their heir.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Princess on Parade”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Princess on Parade

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:56 pm

you could come across Abraham and Arabella wail there in the forest, or Garrett and Grace by the stream, or even enter the contest.... you chose it wouldn't be intervening...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MistressDarkstar on Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:32 pm

I want to apologize for failing to get a character completed. My work internet started screwing up about the time I wanted to make the bio and then I had a packed afternoon. I just got home from babysitting, but I promise I'll get it done tomorrow for sure. I should have plenty of time to get it finished. We're still in need of the Prince, I'm assuming. If so, then I'll just get the idea set in my head and make him. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MistressDarkstar
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:41 pm

And what contest would this be perchance?
♪♫♪♫ ((((|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|)­­))) ♪♫♪♫
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hinasil
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hinasil
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:41 am

lol... fell asleep :) I really gotta start logging off at night...

@Hinasil... the festival... fencing was just done then theres jousting, Archery (have you ever gone to a Renaissance fair?)

@MistressDarkstar... yes he's still open... and even if he wasn't two evil guys ((or 4 I guess)) would be a hell of more fun... lol and really don't care I get the sometimes real life crashes around you... I really do...

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:36 pm

And is this festival going on right now? Or are there time intervals between the contests?

Hinasil
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:52 pm

right... now... I mean there are spaces in between different events but not a vary large one...

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:54 pm

Hey Dream, if you could give me an outline of what the tavern looks like, like a birds eye view of how things are set up, I can add some more to my post. If you don't mind.

Hinasil
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dreamalot106 on Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:27 pm

Well I just imagined it to where you walk in and there's tables in the middle and booths along the walls and there's a bar that runs along most of the length of the far wall. Door at the end of the bar (right side) leads to kitchen and a set of stairs leading to the rooms upstairs next to the door. Left end of the bar turns and has probably four or five seats before it meets up with the wall. Isabelle is sitting right at the turn. Sorry I'm just replying to this... Don't check the OOC very often
Jesus died for our Sins,
and American soldiers
Die for our Freedom.
Thank you for your service. We salute you proudly.

Dreamalot106
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dreamalot106 on Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:16 am

Sorry for not posting but I've been busy.
Just so yall know I'm leaving tomorrow and will be out of town until next Sunday the 27th I believe
I'm going to a church camp in Florida so I won't have any computer access
Just my phone, so I'll be able to check in and post every now and then (tiime permitting.)
So sorry for the inconvenience :(

Dreamalot106
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:32 am

Dude it's okay...

as long as you post when you come back... and before you go.,...

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MistressDarkstar on Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:44 am

I'm very sorry, but some new RL issues have popped up preventing me from being able to make character sheets. Given this, I cannot join the RP, and I am deeply sorry for this. If my problems straighten out, I will surely join in, but until then, I must respectfully recline my previous request to reserve characters.

I wish this RP the very best!

MistressDarkstar

MistressDarkstar
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:32 pm

Did you steal my horse???

Hinasil
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:52 pm

@MistressDarkstar: It's okay and I hope your current situation ends out good for you... I understand completely... but I'm still keeping you on my friend list... lol XD

@Hinasil: ?you lost your horse?

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:13 pm

Either I'm not sure what my horse looks like
Or Dreamalot took my horse
But it's probably the first one

I'm not sure what my horse does look like, but when I posted it I don't think the color was chestnut. So my horse probably wasn't stolen.

Hinasil
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dreamalot106 on Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:35 pm

I don't think I stole your horse xD lmao
(I actually LOLed when I read your OOC question Hinasil xD)
I thought your character's horse was white... At least... Isn't the horse in the character sheet white?...

Dreamalot106
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MistressDarkstar on Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:24 pm

@Renthead: Haha, okay. I'll be on daily, I think, but I am only keeping what RP's I have. I will not join anymore. Seeing as how I never truly joined this one, I had to drop it. I'm having to make more time for other things which is the reason for halting my RP joins. Sorry again, but best to the RP as always!

MistressDarkstar
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:59 am

That's what I was wondering...

Hinasil
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dreamalot106 on Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:23 pm

Either one of yall gonna post? jw lol

Dreamalot106
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:20 pm

Sorry, I'm having a thinking block on all of my roleplays. I'm trying to get something, but nothing's popping up.

Hinasil
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:23 pm

Dude I got the same thing going right here... but really more towards my Pirates RP...

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!