Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Princess on Parade

Princess on Parade

a part of “Princess on Parade”, a fictional universe by HalliwellSlytherin.

The year is 1443 AD; and the old King and Queen, have grown tired. So they decreed that their first daughter to be married would be their heir.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Princess on Parade”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Princess on Parade

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Sat May 15, 2010 5:39 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Princess on Parade"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Completionist

Re: [OOC] Princess on Parade

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dreamalot106 on Fri May 28, 2010 9:59 am

Gone for the weekend
gonna be unable to post til Monday
sorry Rent
Jesus died for our Sins,
and American soldiers
Die for our Freedom.
Thank you for your service. We salute you proudly.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dreamalot106
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Fri May 28, 2010 10:10 am

it's okay just make a post whenever you can.... like before you go...

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MistressDarkstar on Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:53 am

Hey, I would like to join this RP. Dreamalot recommended it to me and I was wondering what all you needed. I'm willing to create multiple characters, so tell me what you need and I'll get working on the sheets. This, of course, assuming you're still accepting.

Thanks!!!

MistressDarkstar
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dreamalot106 on Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:59 pm

Hmmm... Evil Prince and Suitors and you can be any of the other princesses that you want to be :)

Dreamalot106
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MistressDarkstar on Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:19 pm

Okay, I'll set up some character sheets then.

Anything specific to any of these characters?

MistressDarkstar
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dreamalot106 on Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:39 pm

Name:
Height:
Weight:
Hair color and style: Brown,
Eye color:
Complexion and skin tone:
Character's body build:
Character back story:
Identifying marks:
Scent:
Strongest personality traits:
Weakest personality traits:
Favorite sayings:
Interests and hobbies:
Favorite colors:
Pets:
Education:
Religion:
Financial situation:
Possessions this character values most:
What is standing in your character's way:
What is their favorite room and why:
How does your character feel about love:
What is your character's family life like:

Just fill in this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Dreamalot106
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:12 pm

oh wow I hadn't checked the OOC in a while... lol HI!

yay new person!!! XD

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:43 am

I'm sorry, I'm going to have to withdraw from the roleplay. If you regard plain facts, STATED BY MY CHARACTER as God-Modding, then I'd best leave while I'm ahead. You may kill or control or do what you want with my character.
"People should not fear their government.
Governments should fear their people."
"Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh. Behind this mask, there is an idea.
And ideas, Mister Creedy... are bulletproof."

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MistressDarkstar on Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:35 am

Sorry for taking so long on those characters. I will try to get at least one, the evil prince, posted up. Before he is rejected or approved, please send me some feedback because I am not totally sure how exactly you want him made.

I have a lunch function, counseling (don't ask, lol), and babysitting today, so I probably won't be able to get in more than one during work. After babysitting, depending on the time, I might be able to post up another character bio. :)

MistressDarkstar
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:42 pm

Man, I would've liked to join this RP, but you're already 64 posts in... and only someone who could sum it up for me would make me want to post a bio
♪♫♪♫ ((((|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|)­­))) ♪♫♪♫
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hinasil
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hinasil
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:44 pm

@Vio-Lance - I was being stupid, when I first read it ... it sounded like God-Molding but when I read i a 2ed time I realized it wasn't... and I really don't mind god-molding as long as it's justified... so yeah...

@MistressDarkstar - dude I really didn't have much in thought about him... just what I said in the beginning...

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:41 pm

@Hinasil - I sent u a PM with a sum it up... kk?

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MistressDarkstar on Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:30 pm

Renthead: Cool, thanks. I'll work on setting all that stuff up and shape it correctly. Could you also sum it up for me too.

MistressDarkstar
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:12 pm

@MistressDarkstar - I PMed it to you... lol

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:47 pm

Alright, well I have 3 ideas of what to do, and I chose the one with Jake Gyllenhaal in Prince of Persia

Hinasil
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:08 pm

no offence but can I ask you honestly is Prince of Persia really that good? I herd a mix of reviews on it....

I don't like the white guy playing a Persian it's a little sad...

but yeah...okay post asap....

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:14 pm

I thought it was good, but several movies I thought were good were actually rated pretty low, but it's a nice way to pass the time

Hinasil
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:18 pm

so is it worth buying a ticket, renting it, or watching it umm.... online... *coughs*

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:34 pm

Well, if you have sources online by all means, watch it online, but everything's better on a mammoth screen if you ask me

Aside from that, how should I make my appearance since I don't wanna be intruding on anything, I could make something if it were night time

Hinasil
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!