Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Project ALPHA

Project ALPHA

a part of “Project ALPHA”, a fictional universe by AthenaUndying.

It's the year 2034. The United States has turned completely communist, World War 3 is starting to poke up its ugly head, and a rebellion is starting up against the US government. Will project ALPHA bring peace? Or will it itself fall apart at the seams?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Project ALPHA”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Project ALPHA

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AthenaUndying on Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:38 pm

Okay, sounds good! Good luck with trying to re-write it. (I know how awful that can be. D:)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AthenaUndying
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wizzabee~* on Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:56 pm

Found that I minimised it, didn't cross it off xD Thank God ^^ Just quick submitted it :) Hopefully it's okayish for my first time :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wizzabee~*
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AthenaUndying on Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:06 pm

Yayy! I got the PM and saw that it was yours and was all, "Whoah, that was fast!" xD It was fine! The only thing is, what did you mean to put on the weight? It said, "11st 6lbs," and I got a little confused. :/

Also I think the thing you did with the eyes was really cool. :3

AthenaUndying
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wizzabee~* on Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:14 pm

Ah poop, thought I put it as 162lbs xD Silly me -.- I'll edit it tomorrow if that's okay?? ^^

And thank you ^^

Wizzabee~*
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AthenaUndying on Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:16 pm

Yeah, that's fine! ^^ It's not really a big deal, I just didn't know what you meant to put.

And your welcome! :)

AthenaUndying
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xKyrie on Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:51 pm

Hi hi! I saw an additional character! We have a Hephaestus now! I hope we get a Poseidon or Zeus soon.~
I <3 God. God loves us.

xKyrie
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AthenaUndying on Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:58 pm

Hey there! We did get a Hepheastus, and I have somebody who has reserved Poseidon, as well as somebody who has a WIP for Hestia. I'm pretty excited! :D But I hope we get more soon.

Edit: Oh, and Dionysus has been reserved.

AthenaUndying
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xKyrie on Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:10 pm

Really? Nice! I did saw someone reserve Hades in the first posts, will he/she do it too? :3

xKyrie
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AthenaUndying on Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:39 pm

Oops, I didn't see that until just now. >.>"

I PMed them and asked if they still wanted the part. They're not on right now, but I hope they do! :3

AthenaUndying
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xKyrie on Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:59 pm

Me too!

I asked one of the people I met in here if he/she's also interested in this RP but she's not online right now. *waits*

xKyrie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AthenaUndying on Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:10 pm

Ohh, I hope they say yes! :D But waiting is agonizing. D:

AthenaUndying
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xKyrie on Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:21 pm

Yes it is. >.<

If we were in the market I would have uncharacteristically advertised endlessly for people to try the rp. XD

xKyrie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AthenaUndying on Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:29 pm

Hahaha, thanks! xD I tried that, kind of. I made a roleplayers wanted thread, but nobody bit. D: I'll probably shamelessly comment on it just to bring it to the top if it drops down to low though. :'D

AthenaUndying
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xKyrie on Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:33 pm

;D

I just saw it. It already had 13 views. *bites fingernails* I hope someone takes interest, but it takes some few days or so for the RP to start. That's what I noticed to most RPs anyway, we just have to do our best to make sure that the RP doesn't die soon. :) And make the OOC active too, it helps!

xKyrie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AthenaUndying on Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:13 pm

Very true. And I've noticed that, too. And I've noticed that we've gotten a lot of views on the OOC, since I've pretty much been posting on it all day with you and Wizzabee and several other people, so I'm pretty happy about that! :'D I want this baby to set sail, not sink like the Titanic!

AthenaUndying
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xKyrie on Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:46 pm

Hahaha! We should! :3

xKyrie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessUndying on Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:00 pm

Elysium is the opposite of Hades. Hades is a god and the plane of Hell, whereas Elysium is younger than Hades, and often just referred to as "Heaven." She is so forgotten. I have pity on her.

And how is me living in Scotland Amazing? It's cold and damp half the time. Also, it was boiling on Friday, and then it snowed on Saturday. Dafuq?
I guess that makes me the LUCKY one.

DarknessUndying
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AthenaUndying on Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:08 pm

Ohh, okay. Poor girl. :/ I'll try to remember her from now on.

I love Scotland and Ireland and England. I just think that they're such beautiful places compared to where I live, and I like the cold and rain. Besides, the bipolar weather has been everrrrywhere. :P

AthenaUndying
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:24 pm

I Lived in Ireland until I was 10. My father was scottish, my mother was Irish. I moved to New York state after they died, and my cousinsand my aunt always tease me for my accent. All I have to say about the weather: I WANT SNOW
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AthenaUndying on Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:36 pm

I'm really jealous about the fact that you're from Ireland, but I'm also sorry for your loss... :/

And me too! I love snow. Did it snow a lot in New York? Because it only snowed really once in Kentucky.

AthenaUndying
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!