Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Protect Me!

Protect Me!

a part of “Protect Me!”, a fictional universe by KeiraHigurashi.

Two girls both have the same creepy, stalker ex-boyfriend after them. That's when the Knight brothers come in. But their protection comes with a price....

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Protect Me!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Protect Me!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KeiraHigurashi on Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:44 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Protect Me!"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
You're just jealous because the voices talk to me. XP

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KeiraHigurashi
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Protect Me!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KeiraHigurashi on Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:53 am

Alright, I'll go reserve her for you. :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KeiraHigurashi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:54 am

Can I reserve the second Knight brother please?

Monochrome
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KeiraHigurashi on Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:57 am

Yep. I'll go reserve him for you.

KeiraHigurashi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:07 am

Sounds, interesting, that and I'd like to try something new. if possible I'd like to reserve the first Knight Brother.
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KeiraHigurashi on Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:11 am

Alright. He's been reserved.

KeiraHigurashi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KeiraHigurashi on Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:48 am

Nope, everything looks good. ^^ She's approved.

KeiraHigurashi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:21 am

Aye, added my character, hope he is okay. If not, well, just inform me and I'll edit it.

EDIT: I told Trevor to say that he was a pretty princess. He didn't seem to be amused with my order.

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HunterOrdo on Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:26 pm

Submitted Marcus :) I love being the bad guy.

I gave him a decent history, as I hate the bad guys that are bad guys cause they are, so I had to give him reasons..

HunterOrdo
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KeiraHigurashi on Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:51 pm

@Archlkan Heh... sorry about that, Trevor. ^^ He's been approved.

@HunterOrdo Your character has also been approved.

Now we just have to wait for Annaky and me. I should be done pretty soon, though.

KeiraHigurashi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:13 pm

Shoot. Too late to claim one of the girls. -_-
Kick her ass, Misty! Show her who Ash's true lover is!

Aixulram
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HunterOrdo on Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:36 pm

You could play a female character working for Marcus. :) I would love the help.

HunterOrdo
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:05 pm

I read his summary, and I noticed he has a little brother? That'd be an interesting part to play. If admin allows.

Aixulram
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HunterOrdo on Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:09 pm

Yes, you could play the little brother if the admin allows, I dont mind at all. Hes only 4 however.. I can change his age, sex, name, whatever, just let me know if you can do it and what you would want the little brother to be.

HunterOrdo
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KeiraHigurashi on Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:12 pm

You can play the little brother. I don't mind. XP

KeiraHigurashi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KeiraHigurashi on Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:19 pm

Once Annaky submits her character and I accept him. ^^

KeiraHigurashi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:48 pm

Would be a good idea to PM him/her then, people tend to forget reservations sometimes. Lol.

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KeiraHigurashi on Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:42 pm

Yeah, I think I'll have to do that.

KeiraHigurashi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KeiraHigurashi on Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:21 pm

Nope, I haven't gotten anything from 'em.

KeiraHigurashi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KeiraHigurashi on Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:37 pm

Alright, now I'm getting a little frustrated. -_-" They're kind of holding us back right now, so I may have to open the position back up soon if nothing comes up.

KeiraHigurashi
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!