Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Protect Me!

Protect Me!

a part of “Protect Me!”, a fictional universe by KeiraHigurashi.

Two girls both have the same creepy, stalker ex-boyfriend after them. That's when the Knight brothers come in. But their protection comes with a price....

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Protect Me!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Protect Me!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KeiraHigurashi on Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:19 pm

Yeah, I've re-opened it. I think I've given them enough time to respond to my PM, but unfortunately, I don't want to back this up anymore, so... XP
You're just jealous because the voices talk to me. XP

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KeiraHigurashi
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hydrall on Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:31 pm

I might be able to alleviate your starting woes, if that second brother is still open. While I'm not the most keen on the whole 'hot demons protecting hot girls' aspect*, this could have some potential. Plus, playing a greedy bastard is fun. :P

*It's overdone and worryingly open to Suedom, which mercifully seems to have passed this RP over at first glance. Not to offend, of course.
"In Latin America, they say that the spirit world is a dark place, empty but for all of the human nightmares and regrets they left behind; the journey through it is long and hard. Every time you write, or draw, or create something new, you light a beacon fire in the spirit world to guide and protect the dead on their journey to the afterlife. Think about that the next time you write, and know that no matter how little it is, you have helped them on their way."

Audino - Surprisingly Amazing!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hydrall
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KeiraHigurashi on Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:48 pm

I'm sorry... I'm a stupid girl with stupid fantasies. :'D

But you can take him if you want him. He's open now, since the other person who had reserved him seems to have abandoned us here.

KeiraHigurashi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hydrall on Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:51 pm

Nah, not stupid. Just... Dangerous.

And I'm immediately finding out what may have scared the guy off- There is a crippling lack of pictures that convey the amount of Smug necessary to be the guy I have in mind.

Like this, only human. :P

Hydrall
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:57 pm

Huh, maybe I should have read the OOC before submitting a character. Hydrall seems to have beaten me in expressing interest in the part.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hydrall on Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:09 pm

Derp. Well, damn. That's... A problem. I don't want to kick you out, especially since it wasn't your fault, so I guess I'm out. >_> And I'd just found a picture, too.

Hydrall
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:11 pm

To be fair you expressed interest first. A fair proposal would be to still submit your character and let Keira choose which one suits the rp better.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hydrall on Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:49 pm

Now it comes down to Keira. Quick, put on the pressure!

*stares*

Hydrall
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:51 pm

heh I got a chuckle out of your description.

Turns to Keira *stare*

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hydrall on Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:53 pm

No pressure, of course.

*stare*

Take your time.

*staaaaaare*

My avatar is staring into your soul.

Hydrall
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:21 am

Suddenly, HUGE ACTIVITY IN OOC!

Also, staring contest, GO!

*STARE!*

Okay, not working... Carry on. I'll just wait for this RP to get started. XD
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:59 am

I'm willing to play the other, but need some kind assurance from the GM and the other players that all of you aren't just going to disappear before the story is over. I'm sick and tired of joining RPs that die before they even start.

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hydrall on Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:13 am

Cherry, you are the third person who's volunteered to play Mister Avarice. Congratulations, you win a No Prize! :P

Seriously though, might want to edit the page so it says, instead of 'second brother open' or whatever, 'second brother's identity CURRENTLY LOCKED IN A STARING CONTEST TO THE DEATH'. Or something.

*stares*

Hydrall
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:20 am

So, when is someone going to drop dead from this staring contest? By all means keep up the suspense, but if someone isn't going to win soon I am going to slap a random contestant so they automatically blink and lose. =3

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:01 pm

omq

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hydrall on Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:03 pm

Arch: Well, we're waiting for Keiko to choose one of us.

Cherryswirl: omq? What's that, Oh My Qwertyuiop? Oh My Quetzalcoatl? Oh My Quantum? Oh my Quad?

Hydrall
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:07 pm

All of the above. =_=

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:17 pm

This is just one of those days when the GM comes online. It will be one amazing apocalypse because there is so many pointless things to read in the OOC.

Also, I think omq stands for Oh My Q-bert.

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KeiraHigurashi on Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:16 pm

Holy shiznit, no more staring! You're going to crush me with the pressure! @~@

So, I guess it's decision time, now. I've decided on Hydrall's character.

No hard feelings, Qetzo...?

Well, anyway, I'm just going to go approve of Johan and edit the roleplay. If you'd like to post now while I'm occupied, go ahead~!

KeiraHigurashi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:33 pm

None at at all. I'll just go on to lurking this every once in awhile and try and find another rp that interests me.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!