Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Race for Apocalypse OOC

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Re: Race for Apocalypse OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:42 am

Ah, but the mythical person of the equally mythical female race has gone homicidal and murdered you first. Horum is next, for he misspelled conundrum! *Gasp*
I shall become a malevolent-benevolent psycho-lady... Not...
noot noot

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horum on Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:49 pm

hmmmm so its a battle of wits and freaky power eh?*
ATTACK CUTE LITTLE GIRLS WITH DISTURBING STORY PLOTS
and then they rush to attack u with dozukis chainsaws and scissors:D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Horum
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirpokealot on Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:13 pm

*is revived*

ah! curse you malevolent-benevolent psycho-lady! Prepare to die! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

*Pulls out .50 cal.*

*fires*

ow! damn that recoil!
Life is like the coldest winter
People freeze the tears I cry
Words of hail their minds are into
I've got to crack this ice and fly
-Hitch a Ride; Boston

Sirpokealot
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:24 pm

I am so fast that I can dodge your speeding bullet! Ow... Okay, that hurt... Great, now there's a bullet in my foot....
Does you chainsaw have it's chain attached, and are those safety scissors you are wielding?
*Attempts to do an Irish jig and fails miserably*
Is it that obvious that I am not Irish? (No offense to Irish people!)

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aryx Noi on Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:49 pm

This is one of the weirdest OOC's I've ever seen....
Writer, Musician, and Time Person Of The Year 2006.

Aryx Noi
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arke on Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:57 pm

Aryx Noi wrote:This is one of the weirdest OOC's I've ever seen....

I've seen weirder things, friend. I didn't know they could fit so many pictures of longcat in one post.... Well, maybe that is just annoying.

Anyways, at least they brought the spirit of Role-Playing into an OOC...

§

Arke
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirpokealot on Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:13 pm

forensic, you of all people should know (if you ARE the forensic expert you say you are) that you wouldn't HAVE a foot if hit by a .50 cal revolver.

Sirpokealot
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:19 am

1. Forensic is capitalized.
2. I never said that I am an expert in Forensics.
3. That's a good point... I've been really out of it lately...

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirpokealot on Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:29 am

*Salutes* Sir, yes Sir!

jk, jk

Sirpokealot
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horum on Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:06 pm

Hey Forensic why is it that everyone's spelling and grammer has to be correct.......?

but anyways GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Horum
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:01 pm

Because I'm the grammar freak your mother warned you about. >:-K
*Ties Horum up and duct tapes his mouth*
No one can hear you scream...
*Brandishes a butcher knife*

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirpokealot on Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:13 pm

*backs slowly away from Forensic*

I'm just gonna leave now..... *runs*

Sirpokealot
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horum on Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:28 pm

ummmmmm why are u tying up the cookie monster? :D

Horum
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:07 pm

-Evil voice-
That is why you must die! (xD)

-Normal voice-
I hope every one's a cannibal... 'Cause I ain't eating Panda-kid here... It smells funny...

-Back to the evil voice of doom-
Thou shalt not escape Sirpokealot! Or I shall call in the Monty Python Frenchmen!

*Ties Sirpokealot up next to Horum*

Ah, I suppose that I shall summon the Monty Python Frenchmen anyways...

-Frenchman-
I fart in your general direction.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirpokealot on Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:31 pm

"Hmph, You fight like a diary farmer"

Sirpokealot
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horum on Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:39 am

"You fight like a supercow YAY I MASTERED IT!"

Horum
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:54 am

Wait a minute, didn't I duct tape your mouth shut, so that there would be less improper grammar in the site?

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horum on Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:01 am

OH SHIT!!!!! .......... :| | <---* has mouth duct taped*

*says same thing while muffled*

"MFFMMFMFMFMFMFMMF MMFMFMM MFFFM"

Horum
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:23 am

-Evil laughter of doom-
It is time to feed you to the grammar-freak coyotes of morbidness!
*Pulls a lever*

"Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries!" yelled the frenchman as the grammar-freak coyotes of morbidness begin devouring Horum. Deathly incisors tearing flesh... Er... Panda-suit...

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:42 am

.....Wow.........

Anyway, has anyone seen leo around? I'm waiting on him to post in the IC.

Magix
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!