Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Rags and Riches

Rags and Riches

a part of “Rags and Riches”, a fictional universe by AgentPocky.

To live in a world where everything is decided by your social class. Whether you're a servant, or a Master- it all depends on money. If you're rich, you are a master, with a servant of your own... (more inside)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Rags and Riches”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Rags and Riches

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tran quil on Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:30 am

@Quelle

I like the idea, Quelle!
I was thinking that they could have known eachother for 5 months maybe? By that time Tski would have gotten over his shyness and they'll already have a pretty well-developed friendship.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

tran quil
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RavensOath on Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:57 pm

i have a couple ideas but what do you think?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RavensOath
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MarchHare on Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:11 pm

@Pocky
Oh really? XD Well when I had gotten down to his name and searched him, I fell in love with his adorable little face~ *sparkly eyes*

Also if it need be, I could take another role if you can not find anyone else. Though I don't know if I'd want to play two men at once lol Usually if I take two roles I make sure it's male and a female just so I have some variety.

MarchHare
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AgentPocky on Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:19 pm

@March
I know, right?! His face is just like:

".... Wow *-*"
And it's all up to you, if not, then I'll keep trying to find people to fill in the spots.

@RavensOath
I'd like to hear your ideas, you're the master of my character after all X3
Plus I'm not exactly sure, haha.

AgentPocky
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MarchHare on Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:32 pm

@Pocky
Haha oh goodness yes~ Just have to love cutie babes with the adorable faces that you just wanna.. pinch <3
I could possibly take servant one, it'd be no hassle to me. Though I do wonder, is servant one suppose to be a male in the first place?

MarchHare
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AgentPocky on Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:39 pm

@March
I knowwwww! I just wanna take him, snuggle him, and then put him in my bathtub!
... O-Only me?
... ~cough, cough~
Anyways...
I think so? It's not a guy paired with a guy, right?! o_o
If so, then yes, it's supposed to be a male.

AgentPocky
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MarchHare on Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:43 pm

@Pocky
OH HO GOODNESS!! XD
Don't worry, I've plenty of fictional men I'd like to put in my bathtub ;D
Oh umm.... yeah, it's totally a guy paired with a guy pffffft

MarchHare
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AgentPocky on Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:50 pm

@March
... ~high fives~ We're fantasy buddies now. ;D
You can live in my bathtub whenever you want <3
Oof... don't you use sarcasm on me, I can't tell when to take things seriously or not ;-;
Ahhhh the pictures so bigggggggggggggggg!!
Too bad.

AgentPocky
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MarchHare on Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:55 pm

@Pocky
Oh my god XD!!
That picture might be large, but it's hilarious!~
Sarcasm? NO NO, I wasn't be sarcastic at all!
It's a man paired with another man, I was being serious sorry XD;

MarchHare
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AgentPocky on Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:05 pm

@March
... Well, that explains why the spot wasn't taken.
Ah.... f-first time for everything? ^^;;
You can make it a female if you'd like XD
And sorry, you can't really tell what's what with pixels. :Y
Have to go for now, thank you for doing this March!

AgentPocky
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:11 pm

Oddly enough, guy paired with guy is right up my alley, xD.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Andrew Biersack owns my ❤
But Brendon Urie borrows it sometimes.

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MarchHare on Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:21 pm

@Pocky
lol yeah probably XD
It's always female spots that get taken up first, it's like no one likes playing male characters hmmm
But I think I'll go ahead and lady it up, considering they are suppose to be opposite genders and all~ vuv.. right?
Pixels are hard to know how large they are XD *pats*
OH! No problem :O

@Gentlemiss
OH IS IT NOW? *eyebrow wiggle*

MarchHare
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:36 pm

@March, XP Maybeh. I mean, I am pretty fabulous, if I do say so myself. *fans self with hand* And I know, females always do get taken first, xP. I usually try to take males though, considering I am one, but playing straight males is still awkward for me, considering I'm not one, xD.

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MarchHare on Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:47 pm

@Gentlemiss
Oh goodness XD But yes they do, probably because the majority of people to pick up the female roles are female themselves honestly.
I myself will play man, woman, any sexuality =w= lol awwwww yeah, I can see it being awkward for you to play a heterosexual male XD I SHALL SEE WHAT I CAN DO :O! Wouldn't want you to feel awkward now :P

MarchHare
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quelle on Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:51 pm

@ Tran quil
Alrighty! I'll add that right now then~
I'm looking forward to ordering you around! =D

True, probably more female writers than males but hey, I am a girl and kinda enjoy to play boys more for whatsoever reason. And I know plenty others who do the same xD

Hemm, I guess we still need Imaginary_Writer (Master 6) aside from Servant 1 to submit their character right? Ahh wanna start >->

[1954][1974][1990][2014]
Germany won the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil!!

My favourite players include:
Thomas Müller [Germany], Lionel Messi [Argentina], James Rodríguez [Colombia], Bastian Schweinsteiger [Germany], Manuel Neuer [Germany], Miroslav Klose [Germany], Keylor Navas [Costa Rica]
I respect the teams from:
Ghana, Algeria, Argentina, Columbia.

Quelle
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AgentPocky on Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:03 pm

@Quelle
I'd love to start, however, I want all the roles to be filled out first. Those who've worked hard to make their characters deserve it, you know? We'll see.

AgentPocky
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RavensOath on Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:20 pm

@Pocky
How about im kind of cold towards you at first but as time goes on I start to open up towards you and your constantly trying to get me to open up towards you and the world?

RavensOath
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AgentPocky on Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:31 pm

@RavensOath
Sure, that'd be fine! So... would that mean your character would hate mine or?
Edit: Nevermind, just put "Newly met", it'd make more sense.

AgentPocky
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RavensOath on Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:20 pm

Cool, sounds good

RavensOath
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AgentPocky on Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:27 pm

Okay... so I'd like to start, however, we're going to start with only those who have their servants. I'm still hunting for the male servants, please be patient, I'm trying my best to fill them in!
For now, Masters start the first post please.
I'm sorry guys, I'll get you the best RPers to fill in the open roles as quickly as possible!

AgentPocky
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!