Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

S.L.E.E.P.O.V.E.R.-- A Random For Fun RP [[IC]]

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Re: S.L.E.E.P.O.V.E.R.-- A Random For Fun RP [[IC]]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:02 pm

Andy nodded. "I didn't say it was a bad thing. I think it's a good thing that you're so competitive. And yeah, constant stock whether I need to be competitive or not. I'd love to be able to afford a constant supply of alcohol."

He twisted the gun to the left and hit a terrorist with dead aim right in the head. An alarm went off and Andy shot the guard at the top before taking out the lightbulb which was sending a spotlight around. If he could only get the sensor too... There! He had it. No more alarms now. He swung round and used the shift button to switch weapons to a grenade, taking out a bunch of terrorists round the side of the building. This was great.
my girlies;;
laurenn ;; larii ;; laurie ;; charlie ;; becky ;; beth ;; illy ;; sessi ;; rachael ;; kiers

Image Image Image
may i waste your time too?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darcy on Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:02 pm

Fifteen minutes after Natalie left, Alejandro abruptly woke up from his slumber. Dreams of horrible events from his past kept him from getting any rest. Alejandro got out of his bed and opened his other suitcase. Nervously, he grabbed a bottle of sleeping pills; fortunately, in his intoxicated state he remembered that couldn't take them now since he was drunk. Alejandro threw the pill bottle at a mirror and broke the mirror. He was both tired and angry that he couldn't rest because of his bitter memories.

Alejandro sluggishly tried to find his bathroom. As he walked with his eyelids half open he looked around his luxurious room. Alejandro was also a rich person and he has been in many luxurious places so with little awe Alejandro critiqued, "It's not as brilliant as my place, Mr. LeFenir". Alejandro finally found the bathroom and when he entered it a huge mirror met him. "Hello, there Mr. Davide how do you do?", Alejandro said to himself mocking his own butler. "I need a goddamn shower!", Alejandro told himself as he glanced at his reflection in the mirror. Towels, soaps, and toothbrushes were already in the bathroom waited to be used. Without much hesitation Alejandro started brushing his teeth to get the stench of wine out of his mouth; afterwards, he took a nice cold shower and as he was doing that his drunkeness started to ware off.

When Alejandro got out of the shower he placed a white towel around his waist and looked at himself in the mirror. Since Alejandro was 17 he always felt so old and depressed, now that he was 32 the depression and low self-esteem has grown as a permanent part of him. Looking at Alejandro now one would think he is crazy to have low self-esteem, his body looked great in the mirror, but to Alejandro he looked like death. Disappointed, Alejandro left the mirror and went back to his bedroom. Alejandro's glasses were waiting for him on his cabinet and Alejandro just let them wait longer as he got dressed in another one of his Italian suits. When he was done dressing up Alejandro finally put on his glasses and combed back his short black hair. Before leaving his room, Alejandro also put on some Burberry cologne.

When Alejandro made his way out of his room he no longer drunk, he became a new person when he walked out the door. Alejandro wanted to wander around the place and get to know the other occupants, but his prime objective was to find that girl named Natalie and say, 'thank you'. As he walked on Alejandro spotted an elevator and decided to take it to the first floor. When he got to the first floor he was discontented to see that the girl had left. Alejandro didn't know what room to find her in, so he just settled in the living room of the first floor and turned on the big screen television. As Alejandro flipped through the channels one particular show caught his eye. It was a taped version of the opera, Madam Butterfly, at that moment the fat lady was singing the aria 'Un Bel Di Vedremo'. Alejandro turned the TV stereo up loud and watched the opera continue as he sat on the couch with his long legs crossed. . . .
Last edited by Darcy on Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I love DCLXVI and Kira Walker to the third degree.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Darcy
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kira Walker on Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:10 pm

Kira grinned as she glanced over at his screen for a moment, watching him take out several terrorists at once, glad that he was into games. Most guys looked at her like she was weird when they found out she was a gamer, but apparently he didn't care. "Well, luckily you might not need to, not for a month, anyways. If they'e got it here, we're getting it for free." Sweet deal. She just hoped she didn't end up an alcoholic or something by the end of it; she didn't want to end up that screwed up.

Nearly at the end of the level now, she hit another weapon sphere and picked up an AK47. Switching from her M9, she continued with the shooting. This game was just a tad too easy for her taste. She hoped they had something harder here.
No, I'm not the girl your mother warned you about.

Her imagination was never this good. <33

:: Y'all heard about Mary-Jane?
She's my main thing.
She makes me feel alright;
She makes my heart sing. ::

Kira Walker
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:15 pm

"Our parents divorced when we were younger. Jade had his guitar, so he focused on that, and I had vocal coaching, but it wasn't enough for me. I needed something else to occupy my mind, so I turned to music. Nothing really intrested me, and then I found AFI. I introduced Jade to them, and got sheet music of their songs off the internet for him. They helped us through the divorce, so Jade dyed his hair, and we can play all their songs now. So, the nicknames we have for each other is Puget, for Jade Puget and Grey, for Girls Not Grey. AFI helped us keep our sanity, and there's the story for why Jade looks so much like J Puget," Arianna grinned sheepishly, suprised at herself for saying so much.
"I, um, I tend to ramble when I get started, and, uh..." Arianna trailed off thinking she was making it worse.

Jade smiled as he heard his sister talking, at least she was talking. He fell into step with Grace, and flicked his fringe out of his face so he could see her properly while he talked to her.
"Never got your name. I'm Jade. My sister calls me Jade Puget," He grinned for the obvious reference.
"And you are?"

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:19 pm

"It's good how you're into games," Andy commented. "Most girls are either too chicken to play on them, or they're too ... well, girly-girlish. But you're amazing on there." She was better than him. Kira was breezing through it as though it were the easiest thing ever, whereas Andy still found it kind of a challenge.

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kira Walker on Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:30 pm

Kira smiled, the comment making her happy, as she shot the last of the terrorists and cleared the level. With a happy sigh, she slipped the gun back into the slot in the arcade machine's main body, and leaned back against it while she watched him continue to play. "Thanks. Most guys just think it's weird or something. And I'd shoot myself if I was a girly girl." She flicked away a loose crimson strand from her cheek and looked at him, unable to keep from wondering what he was like drunk. She'd seen some people do some pretty weird things. Oh well. She was sure he wasn't gonna be one of those pissed-off drunks or anything, and as long as that was the case, she didn't care. "So whatcha wanna do after this?"

Kira Walker
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:31 pm

"Just look around," Andy suggested. He checked his watch. Evening was drawing in already and with a couple of hours it would be dark. "What time do you want to hit the bar?" he asked, as they left the arcade room and stood trying to decide which way to go.

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kira Walker on Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:49 pm

She young woman shrugged her slender shoulders, stretched, and fiddled with her hair a little bit uneccessarily. "I dunno. It looks like it's getting to be close to night time now, so I guess we could really head over any time." She laughed a little bit, slipping her hands back into her back pockets, frowning a little bit as blue eyes glanced down at her pants. A pretty decent pair of jeans at one point, really... but now, smooth skin could be seen through multiple tears and rips. She'd have to take up that offer of grabbing clothes here. She wasn't about to waste money going shopping when it was free.

"I warn you though, I haven't been able to afford to drink in a while, so chances are I won't be able to handle much anymore." It was true; at one point her alcohol tolerance had been fantastic. But now, she hadn't had anything to drink in months, so she wasn't sure how easy it would be for her to get smashed.

Kira Walker
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:52 pm

"We could head over now, if you wanted?" Andy suggested. "It'll take us at least half an hour to find it, probably. And it doesn't matter if you get drunk quickly. That's when it's fun." He laughed and looked around for the nearest staircase leading downstairs.

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kira Walker on Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:08 pm

She grinned and shrugged, following him towards the gorgeous staircase, and then proceeding to flash him a bright smile and swing one leg over the banister, as if she were straddling a horse, and push herself forward, so she simply slid down. Laughing, she pushed herself off at the end, stumbling as she reached the ground but somehow managing to keep herself up. She fixed her hair idly and hurriedly, turned back to face Andy again, and flashed him a bright grin. She'd always wanted to get to do that in one of these huge houses.

Kira Walker
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:11 pm

Andy wondered if the grin was a challenge. He hopped on too, wobbling and almost falling. But that didn't deter him and he pushed himself off, whizzing down and skidding to a landing as he shot off the end and stumbled ungracefully across the floor. Regaining his balance, he laughed.

"That was fun."

An exploration of this floor did indeed lead them to a bar and small dance floor, and bonus - everything was free. Andy ordered his first pint at once, along with a couple of alcopops to begin with.

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kira Walker on Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:21 pm

"Ooh, sweet deal." Kira said idly as she stepped into the room, nodding with approval; it was certainly nicer than most of the shitholes she'd had to visit. But, was that a bartender there? They actually had their own bartender? Sweet!

She let Andy order before her, then made her own way over to the counter, leaning down on her elbows and flashing the bartender a smile before scanning over her options. Ooh Smirnoff. She liked Smirnoff. She ordered her first drink for the night (for she knew she was gonna be having more), and drank back her first mouthful, smiling with a sigh of satisfaction. "That's soo good. I've missed that." I sound like an alcoholic. Good job, Kira. She couldn't help but think, laughing at herself silently.

Kira Walker
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:50 pm

"How come you haven't drank in a while?" Andy asked, already nearly finished with his first alcopop. He opened the second, his beer still waiting for him. The WKD tasted good but it was only about 5% and he wanted something much stronger.

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kira Walker on Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:53 pm

She shrugged, smiling a little bit as she hopped up onto the bar, choosing to sit there instead of on the seats, letting her legs dangle over. The bartender gave her a funny look, but didn't say anything. He knew these... people were in charge of the place for now.

"Haven't had the money. This stuff's not free." She replied, taking another drink and leaning forward in her seat. "I kinda figured it was more responsible to buy food." She shrugged and giggled a little bit.

Kira Walker
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:02 pm

"But it's free here," Andy replied, draining his pint and calling for a refill. He was drinking too quickly so after his third pint he could feel himself beginning to slur. But he just kept drinking.

An hour later he had become completely nonsensical. "You think he can hear us?" Andy looked suspiciously at the walls. "Maybe that guy's keeping tabs on us. It's all a test. All of it. We failing? Maybe I should lie down for a while. Will that help?" He had no idea what he was talking about. "Wanna dance? Everyone likes to dance. Do you like to dance?" he asked the barman suddenly.

"I hardly think my opinion counts," the barman replied primly.

"Whatever. Kira likes to dance, don't'cha, Kira? Don't'cha? Where's my pint gone? Oh, there. In my hand. Right. So, what's the first test gonna be? Is this it? Maybe we have to dance. Let's practice now. Wanna dance?" He stared at her avidly, wondering why there were two of her.

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kira Walker on Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:09 pm

Kira, of course, had been long gone way before Andy had been. Not only did she have a smaller frame, but just like she'd suspected, her alcohol tolerance had dropped way down since she'd stopped drinking. She'd just spent the last five minutes before he began talking describing the design on the front of her shirt, as if it were one of the single most fascinating things in the worlds, and laughing at time totally inappropriate. She got a bit goofy when she was drinking. At least she didn't get pissed.

She was no longer sitting on the bar, but lying on her back, and when she heard Andy ask if she would dance she grinned and nodded happily, then flashed the bartender a teasing look. "Well, I guess I will, since Sunshine here's shy or something. You're a wet blanket, mister. It's not like we're gonna judge you or anything, just dance!"

As she spoke, she was making her way off of the bar and back onto the ground. She had some minor issues, since she was feeling pretty disoriented at that moment, but after a moment or so she was alright, and offered her hand over to her friend with a giggle and a funny little grin. "Ahright then, lead away, but you better be good or I'ma dance with him instead. Gottit?" She gestured towards the bartended and walked over to Andy. She didn't realize it, but she really did look quite foolish. At least the bartender thought so. Damn kids.

Kira Walker
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:15 pm

"Don't worry about it. I'm good. I'm really good. I'm the best damn dancer ever," Andy said, tripping over his own feet. They started dancing, stumbling all over the place.

"Why's'a floor shaking?" Andy demanded. "It's swayin'. Didn't know this was a ship. Is it a ship? Look at that. Kira! Kira! Look at that! It's a moving light. A moving light!" he repeated, impressed by disco lights he'd seen a thousand times before. "Isn't that clever?" He fell over. "I'm on the floor. How'd that happen?" He laughed loudly and abruptly stopped. "Need another drink. After the dance." He staggered to his feet and started dancing again.

((I have to go. Feel free to control Andy and SaveYou, you can control Ben if you want!))

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kira Walker on Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:25 pm

((OOC: Haha that's alright, I'll just post and wait for you all xD Bies!))

Kira followed along, sort of, as he danced, having to cling to him a bit to keep from falling (though, it wasn't helping much, since he was smashed as well). He pointed out the disco light and she looked and stared at it blurrily, then nodded in enthusiastic agreement. "Yeaah, you know, I never even thought of it. That's so cool, we oughta find out who invented that and like, give them an award, or something. A ship, it'd be soo cool if this was a ship, and like the whole room just sailed away from the rest of the house, or the whole house sailed off and we were all stuck out in the ocean in a house ship." She giggled as if this was the most hilarious concept in the world to her at the moment.

She stumbled and nearly fell when he fell over, which of course set off a whole new round of laughing from her, and she tried to help him up before beginning to try dancing again. "You knoow, you're awesome. You know what? We should team up for these tests, yeah? We'd totally kick ass, right?" It totally made sense to her. Hell, then there was no chance of losing. Of course, whether or not he could even understand what she was saying through the slurring was another matter.

Kira Walker
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Key~ on Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:47 pm

Natalie stopped playing the game and went downstairs to see what everyone was doing, she saw the man that she helped before. She walked over to him, but saw that he was watching tv. She didn't really want to disturb him, but she decided to ask him how he was. "Are you feeling better?"
I said, I saw it coming.Where did you see it!? Where did you see it!?Why are you panting baby? Is it to hard to keep up with what you said?From the outskirts of common sense this is extremely uncommon.(anonymous voices; anonymous voices).So many lights ahead, if only we kept our eyes open.(I set my friends on Fire)

~Key~
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darcy on Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:24 pm

The opera was coming to an end when Alejandro heard a familiar voice ask him if his was better. "I'm alright now," answered Alejandro as he turned his head to look at Natalie. "By the way, thank you for helping me. I would like to pay you back for your efforts, if you don't mind," Alejandro said not at all trying to sound snobby. "If I recall correctly, I pulled a knife on you doing my drunken state, please forgive me for that. I had no intention of hurting you. I'm not crazy," Alejandro stood up from the couch and continued talking, "My name is Alejandro Davide. It's a pleasure for me to meet a kind young lady such as yourself". Alejandro extended his hand toward Natalie. . . .

Darcy
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!