Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “S-Rank Mission in the Land of Iron”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] S-Rank Mission in the Land of Iron

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:20 pm

Okay, so, for the returning cast, of my characters at least, we have-

Yamamoto Jin, now a Jonin and a member of ANBU
Shibotsu, of the New Otogakure, with the Dark Release kekkei genkai

Also introducing Ichiro, son of the newwst Kazekage, with the Glass Control kekkei genkai

and of course Gyaku will be back. so far that's it, but you can be sure i'll be adding in a few villans for the team to fight along the way.
If you want to be happy for a day, get drunk,
If you want to be happy for a while, get married,
But if you want to be happy for all time, have good friends.
-The Booze Traveler

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] S-Rank Mission in the Land of Iron

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:52 am

okay, got my characters up, the first post is up, everything should be good to go :D

as for how to start, i figured it'd be more interesting if you guys were to show up to a fight between a familiar face and a stranger. to see how you'll react to this. after the fight ends and everyone has gathred we move into the frozen north and the real plot begins.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Balmung6 on Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:53 am

Alrighty, recreated my Seasons exam character here and posted - set it so that Roku has previous knowledge of Shibo, hope that's okay with you - he's a mischievous rogue in some ways - as my post shows, xD

Balmung6
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:06 pm

Yeah, well, i mean, bascially everyone will know everyone in this rp, save for Ichiro. He was never allowed to leave the Land of Wind, so if you know him it's cause you traveled there on a mission or something

i think it's going well so far, although Jin isn't the poison-nin, that guy was killed by Ghaare and Blood in the first rp, i just rped as him for the fights and stuff

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Balmung6 on Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:53 pm

I edited the poison nickname out, xD

Balmung6
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:15 am

lol, don't worry about it, just didn't want you to be confused when i used no poison jutsu XD

where did everyone else go?

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Balmung6 on Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:44 pm

Soul_Alchemist wrote:lol, don't worry about it, just didn't want you to be confused when i used no poison jutsu XD

where did everyone else go?

Probably still finishing up the other RP, the Land of Seasons Chunin Exam - just posted myself on both today.

Btw, i found a music track on youtube that i thought fits Roku - especially if he's using his lightning jutsu in a rage = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1l30HZ_1 ... re=related

Balmung6
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:15 pm

lol, nice, i like it. never thought to find a theme song for my characters, but i might now XD

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:42 pm

How come none of you told me that Ghaa-kun dropped out?! Oh yeah, Kiyoko has been submitted. She is a fail right now, but she will be better.
Hey, that's a post!

Kagerou
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:31 pm

i never knew. he never said anything about it. i thought he was just being lazy again...

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:23 am

so anyone else gonna post? i've been waiting for people to show up so we can move on...

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghaarme on Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:53 pm

Alrighty. Submitted a toon :3 tag me in so I can move things along!

Ghaarme
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:07 pm

what the Sho! :D you're in, ding, ding!

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghaarme on Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:13 pm

:D *typetypetype*

Ghaarme
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:41 pm

ow, you tpyed my eye! O_L'

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghaarme on Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:46 pm

o-o....at least I posted right?

Ghaarme
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:48 pm

I'll wait for Soul to post at least before I post again.

Kagerou
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:55 pm

now i have 20 L vision

and i just posted ^_^

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:01 pm

Haha. I'll go post now.

Did Sho show (no pun intended) up in Chuunin?

Kagerou
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:07 pm

no, that's why i went ahead and got our match started. he abandoned his character, even though it still shows up in the Rp Tab that he's still in it...and he never remade it or anything

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!