Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Realm of the Demon King(please join)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Realm of the Demon King(please join)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MitsuhideAkechi on Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:39 am

(( im joining this sounds great :D ))

Mitsuhide walked toward a large city, guards greeting him as he approached. he said nothing back only looked at the ground and walked by. The city seemed to have seen some sort of action although he couldnt tell but as he watched he saw guards calming towns folk and several men who seemed to have returned from some battle or was it the battle that had just happened and he had missed.he walked up to a guard standing near the gate. "Excuse me, I wish to see the King" he said quietly yet still audible. "Certainly walk to the castle and wait for him, he has just has some, how would i put it,....business to take care of" the guard replied. Mitsuhide walked away bowing his head.

He reached the castle, he recognized the design, Japanese in his own origins himself this castle design was all too familiar. He waited for the king to return patiently. His robe that he wore covered his armour so as not to be recognized himself, just in case the king would have him killed through the stories that he made of heard.

(( i understand that this may be a little late in this part of the RP but im just trying to set my character up lol ))
Darkness Is A Mystery To All But Me. You Will Soon Find Out What Creeps In The Shadows.

Because days come and go, but my feelings for you are forever - R.I.P Grandad, you are missed greatly :'(

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MitsuhideAkechi
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yushia on Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:14 am

(You can join from here right? if so I'd like to join.)

Rai tapped on the hilt of his sword, making a rattleing sound. He had just witnessed a stranger enter the gates. He wore a bulky robe and stood in front of the castle that belonged to Lord Nobunaga. "So he's here to see ol' Nobunaga eh?"
Rai unfolded his legs and stood up, dusting off his gray leather shirt. He looked down the road from his perch on top of a building next to Nobunaga's castle.

The workers were busy building the site for a new tournament coming up. Just days after he had been attacked too.It was obviously a ploy to smoke the man who attacked Nobunaga out.

Rai stood there, crossing his arms. "Maybe that guys gonna enter the tournament?" he pondered. He stood there silently until the stranger started to go into the catstle. Rai lept off the building and landed on the ground with a silent thud. He ran towards the stranger, making his red scarf trail behind him. "Hey you there!" he yelled at the man. "Are you entering the tournament too!?"
Rai paused, faking fatigue. He looked up at the man. "My names Rai Taake, whats yours?"

(posting about the tournament idea Lord_Nobunaga!)
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Yushia
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord__Nobunaga on Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:39 am

Nobunaga stared down on the city from his castle, watching the tounament sight quietly, each of his generals and himself would be entered among the populace.

Nobunaga grew tired of waiting and walked to the front tof the castle making his way to the site of construction where his generals were overseeing the project

his workers had been working aournd the clock for 2 says and Nobunaga arrived just before the arena was completed, it was nothing fancy but it would be useful for his purposes

Nobunaga stepped into the center, "people! this tounament will be four rounds in length, all contestants please step into the center!"

Lord__Nobunaga
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MitsuhideAkechi on Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:34 am

Mitsuhide turned as he heard a man behind him call out to him. He looked as he heard the mans name. Rai Taake? he thought "Yes i planned on entering" he answered slightly confused he had no idea there was a tournement about to take place but it sounded like a good start on his journey. "The names Mitsuhide Akechi, Its a pleasure to meet you Rai" he held out his hand, "i guess that you are entering aswell?" just as he asked the question he heard a familiar voice Nobunaga? he thought, "dont answer that previous question if we are entering we have to move quickly" he pulled his robe from him and threw it down and began running toward the arena. He stepped into the center and looked down at the floor waiting for Rai to catch him and more importantly for Nobunaga to not realize that he was there.

MitsuhideAkechi
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord__Nobunaga on Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:04 am

As the combatants assembled Nobunaga generals stepped into the area wearing armor that in some respect paid homage to their demonic lord, they joined the ranks of the men and women who would be fighting as many of them stepped out of their way, "the tournament will start within the hour, each of you pick your challenge, the winner is decided when your opponent in incapacitated or worse," Nobunaga yelled from the front of the mass of people, "the last man standing will fight me personally"

Lord__Nobunaga
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MitsuhideAkechi on Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:45 pm

i need to choose who i fight against he thought maybe ill choose that guy back there he would be easy enough to defeat he chuckled silently and waited for his potential opponent to come and stand close by so he could challenge him.

MitsuhideAkechi
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tiron on Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:46 pm

(i am joining in this sounds great.)

Tiron had been in the tournament square for a long time waiting to see the king then when he made the announcement Tiron Leaped and ran to the closest most civilians could go then when he was sure no one was looking he used magic to hide himself. his magic was imperfect so spell casters could see him Tiron knew the king would not look for someone going to him but focused on the tournament then Tiron leaped up onto the roof above the king and used his short sword to swing behind the kings viewing box and he whispered into the kings ear.

"i have a proposition for you, i think you will want to hear it..."

( it is to my understanding there is no ooc if there is please link me to it and that we do not have to have a character skin if i am mistaken please give me the skin and where to post it.)

Tiron
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord__Nobunaga on Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:51 pm

Nobunaga satback quietlyas he watched his generals and the the villagers pick out their fights

"Haahahaha if you wanted to fight me you could have said so," Nobunaga said happily, "so what i it i can help you with, beware you will not be breathing much longer so i suggest you get it out before your last..."

Magnus Zetta and Darc lined up against some of the mediocre fighters that were to be expected out of the populace, only a few of the warriors seemed ready for much of a battle but they had been paired away, now the men and wemon merely waited for their lords signal to begin the fight

Lord__Nobunaga
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yushia on Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:03 am

Rai listened to the man speak. "Yes i planned on entering" Mitshide said, with a hint of confusion in his voice.
"The names Mitsuhide Akechi, Its a pleasure to meet you Rai" he held out a hand in greeting "i guess that you are entering aswell?". The question had just left his lips when Lord Nobunaga's voice rang out, inviting the people to gather at the center square. the tournament?
Mitsuhide quickly pulled off his robe, revealing the armor that encased his body. he ran towards the arena area, already crowded with people.

"That was quick." Rai thought, glancing at the discarded robe on the ground next to him. " Guess I'll go on too..."
with that, Rai jogged towards the arena, his blue and gold Katana slung across his back.
Rai folded his red scarf neatly, tucking it into his chest pocket. He then jumped upwards onto one of the 4 platforms, to get a better view of the area. That's when he noticed that Mitsuhide was on the same platform. He scanned the streets, looking at the faces of the civilians, eager for a fight.
Rai, seeing enough, turned and walked towards Mitsuhide. "Hey, you." he called out to Mitsuhide. "We should wait until Nobunaga says its time to fight..."

Yushia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tiron on Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:47 pm

"as you know this tournament is made to hunt down the man who attacked you in the street. i have a shortcut to find him but i want 1000 pounds of gold or at least some money to back yourself up right now. i believe you will find this offer worth your time."

Tiron
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord__Nobunaga on Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:23 pm

A dark aura rose around Nobunaga and he smiled grimly, "the people could use a fight, some entertainment...and," the darkness exploded from his body as he stood, "and all you wish to fight the mighty demon king begin your battle! show me your POWER!" he yelled over the people in the arena as he jumped down from his platform standing aside from the competitors waiting for his challenge.

Lord__Nobunaga
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MitsuhideAkechi on Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:58 pm

He turned round as he heard Rai call out to him and nodded. while he turned back he saw Nobunaga explode with a dark aura, one that he hadnt seen in a little while.He noticed Nobunaga beside the other competitors, he walked over to the Demon King and kneeled down in front of him "I wish to challenge you my lord" he looked down concealing his face but forgot about the crest on his armour. The Akechi clan crest.

MitsuhideAkechi
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord__Nobunaga on Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:28 pm

"Ahahahahaha! very well, come then..." Nobunaga said silently, Nobunaga was suddenly encased in darkness which dissipated reveling rather menacing red armor and a magnificent golden staff

Nobunaga took his battle stance his skin turning a light grey and his eyes a burning white

"come now mortal face me," he said with a grin

Lord__Nobunaga
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alucard Satiagio on Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:04 am

Masaki finally reached the tournament.He was curious.Curious to the extent that he had a plan.A scheming one at that.He had a small dart in his hand,but they were just about to find out why they called it the obsidian dart.

Masaki had a grappling hook,some adhesive glue,a piece of metal and some fellow demons to back him up on the plan,just in case the mission were to fail.

He put some adhesive glue on the metal,and then put the metal on the grappling hook.He put some glue on all ends of the hook,and on the obsidian dart.He put the dart onto the middle of the string.

There were 3 things that would affect the succes rate of this mission.Humidity,Rate of evaporation,and wind presence.He then threw the grappling hook to the other side.

(P.s.If you can figure out what i am going to do,I will call you my master in game)

Alucard Satiagio
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MitsuhideAkechi on Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:19 pm

Mitsuhide looked surprised, did Nobunaga really forget him? it didnt matter to him anyhow he was just happy that he had accepted his challenge. he rose and unsheathed Rasetsu and took up stance. He looked up at Nobunaga exposing his face underneath his long hair. "Mortal? You must have forgot who i am" he chuckled and ran toward Nobunaga clashing blades with his getting up close and personal with his lord."Remember me now?"

MitsuhideAkechi
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord__Nobunaga on Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:39 pm

"Remember you? what do you mean?" Nobunaga ducked slightly pushing Mitsuhede into the air, he stepped backwards allowing Mitsuhede to land in front of him, a few of the fighters among them Nobunaga's generals had stopped their fights to watch the two men

"my friend this is a friendly competition i have set up, but if you truely with for a thrashing your welcome to one, but before we begin please explain yourself," Nobunaga said as he attempted to find his way out of the fog of misunderstanding he seemed to have stepped in

Lord__Nobunaga
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MitsuhideAkechi on Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:18 am

Mitsuhide landed in front of his lord and glanced around seeing everyone had stopped and was looking at them."i understand this is a friendly competition but theres no point in holding back. You obviously dont remember me. The names Mitsuhide Akechi" He moved to the side slightly and showed Nobunaga The crest. "I've searched everywhere for you and now i want to finally get back into battle with you. You could say this tournament was the perfect opportunity." he smiled and watched Nobunaga carefully.

MitsuhideAkechi
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord__Nobunaga on Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:34 pm

"Fine then...ill fight you, but if i win you have to answer my questions, fair enough? and if you win you can have the revenge you seem to want," Nobunaga said taking his stance and lowering himself to the ground before dashing forward locking weapons against mitsuhede

Mitsuhede looked down to see Nobunaga drive his fist into his stomach propelling him backwards and leaving a dark mark on mitsuhede's armor

Nobunaga smiled to himself waiting for the next move

Lord__Nobunaga
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yushia on Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:08 am

Nobunaga had an ominous aura around him. "He's in a fighting mood today, eh?" Mitsuhide, undaunted by Nobunagas display of power, intorduced himself.
Nobunaga, after making his terms of the battle, dashed towards Mitsuhide. In a flash, they had their swords locked together.
Nobunaga slammed a fist into Mitsuhide. He flew backwards, a dent in his thick armor.
Rai made a low whistle. That was one heck of a punch...

Just to be expected from Uncle.

Rai cracked his knuckles and sighed. "I wanna see some action too, Nobu!!" he yelled at Nobunaga

((Lord_Nobunaga, is it okay if I'm your relative.? Kinda made it so...))

Yushia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MitsuhideAkechi on Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:38 pm

Mitsuhide gasped for air as he felt a mighty fist impact against his armour. "Dammit" he spoke under his breath. "Fine ill answer whatever question you may have but first you have to catch me" he chuckle then grinned darkly as he regained composure. he hunker lower to the ground than seemed humanly possible and sheathed Rasetsu, just as the blade clicked into place Mitsuhide dashed toward Nobunaga and sliced Nobunaga's chest plate. He stopped a few feet behind his opponent with Rasetsu held high into the air.

"You may have power Nobunaga but its fairly useless" he turned and brought his blade back down to his side knowing that his attack would have left a rather large cut from one side of the chest plate to the other. A cut that if it had been against flesh would have killed Nobunaga.

MitsuhideAkechi
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!