Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Realm of the Demon King(please join)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Realm of the Demon King(please join)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord__Nobunaga on Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:15 am

"no! doctor allow me to handle him we have to worry about our lord" zetta said taking flight toward the man blasting the area with darkness before tackling the man "you! will not stop me from reviving my lord!" he yelled at the man his face changing, horns grow from his head his, teeth growing outward as his voice deepened

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lord__Nobunaga
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cika on Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:35 am

Sedagon was tackled and he lost the grip on his sword Final Sin, the flames that coated the sword vanished and Sedagon was rendered nearly human unless he could get it back,the that attacked him, another demon maybe was busy changing into a different form so taking advantage of then moment he pulled a small dagger out of a hole in his Armour and thrust it into his adversary's abdomen, it would not kill him but it would hurt and give him a chance to grab his sword.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cika
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord__Nobunaga on Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:00 pm

Zetta coughed and lessed his grop on the man, "NO! i wont allow you to escape!" he said as he dissapated into shadows the knife falling out as he reeapeared behind the man holding him before taking flight out the window

Lord__Nobunaga
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cika on Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:09 am

(a window in a courtyard? do you even know where we are?)

Sedagon caught his dagger and grabbed his sword however just as he readied to fight the vampire he was grabbed from behind, Sedagon swung his sword in his hand and thrust it into his assailant. "kill him! spill his putrid blood! make him beg for a mercy angel!" his demon yelled in his head, "we need answers first you useless cur" he yelled out loud back at it.

Cika
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DoC13X on Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:24 am

Octavius shook his head slightly when Zetta tackled the newcomer. He admired the devotion and obvious enthusiasm that Zetta held for his lord, however, he was severely violating the Doctor's personal code of etiquette. His code of etiquette was as chaotic and insane as the Doctor himself, but he stuck to it with a bit of fanaticism. It was his fight, not Zetta's, and he felt that things were not quite as they appeared with this new player. He had said that the gate was a threat, and he was obviously concerned about the well being of the citizenry. Octavius came to a swift conclusion that the man had acted in ignorance of the current circumstances, and he hoped he wasn't one of those blind zealots who refused to see reason even when it was right in front of them.

So out of concern for the man, for he didn't need the unnecessary delay that killing him would require, Octavius spoke. His voice was calm, clear, and oddly pleasant as it carried unnaturally from his lips to the ears of everyone present, "Stand down Zetta, this time is unsuited to a fruitless battle. Perhaps words shall conquer more expediently what the sword would only delay further."

Octavius lightly hopped down from the platform in front of the Gate, and began to walk over to the warrior. He smiled as he went, and kept his hands clasped behind his back. As he slowly walked towards the man he spoke, "In your ignorance you have assaulted me Krieger. You claim that this gateway and myself are threats to the humble citizens of this land. Though your assumption is correct, it is also incomplete. You must understand that this Gateway is the lesser of two great threats that loom over this land. The far greater threat is held, not in the construction of a demonic passage, but in the health of this city's ruler. For you see..." Octavious gestures towards the random battalion that has gathered to cross the gate, and to guard it. "These courageous souls have gathered here to brave the innumerable catastrophes that inevitably await them past the threshold of the Gate. All this, with their lives virtually forfeit, in an attempt to rescue their leader from his fate. Nobunaga is loved and respected by his people. He is a fair and just ruler... Something they wish not to lose. You fear that should this passage to the demon realm be opened that a wave of destruction will overtake this city. It is a possibility that you are correct. However, should the Kaiser meet the magnanimous Lady Death, the total destruction of this land will be an overwhelming certainty. As you have seen in the actions of Zetta, a normally well collected individual, violence will be the only result of Nobunaga's death. There will be the heir to consider as none have been named, which leads to the all too common occurrence of the battle for succession. Of all the times I have watched a kingdom fall, it has far more commonly been at the hands of those whom were destined to rule it. Their fates turned to chaos due to their father's untimely death. The economy will crumble and law will be abolished by the creed of Chaos. The powerful will assert their rule over the weak, and even should these issues be solved with haste, the city will be left in a wretched state of being. Weakness and disorientation is a baited target to War. One of the neighboring kingdoms will, in short order, declare just that upon this nation. Thousands will die, because you delayed us too long to save Herr Nobunaga."

Octavius stopped mere feet from him, and cocked his head to the side. His smile lessened to the smirk that told those that knew him he was being very serious, "Tell me this Krieger; How will your soul set knowing their blood is on your hands?"

DoC13X
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cika on Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:36 am

Sedagon got to his feet and stuck his sword into the ground keeping a firm grip on the hilt,"your situation is grieve however i can't let that gate be opened, about 100 years from now i kill myself however i also killed myself 5 years ago inadvertently meaning my soul can't exist to kill me again, this paradox has caused a near limitless amount of clones of me and with them all being created dead they lack any moral or souls and they reside on the other side of that gate in one big hell. just so you know the great threat on the other side of that gate i used my previous sword and the sword of an ally to gain the power of a god and kill the greatest demon that ever lived and i nearly died twice, however that army of corpses would be able to kill him a hundred times over without taking so much as a breath."

"This side of the gate will be swarmed by them and even with all the forces here we wouldn't"As he was talking Sedagon's world suddenly collapsed around him, colour faded and his vision blurred a little as he began to feel faint, buildings seemed to disappear and the ground beneath him vanished.

Sedagon was back to back with his demon who had taken a form of pure demonic energy, "your passing out get a grip and don't let the flesh eaters pull your soul away yet" upon hearing the words Sedagon realized what was happening and tried to picture where he just was in his mind's eye.

Sedagon nearly screamed as the world came flooding back in excruciating pain while his soul reattached to its body, Sedagon nearly collapsed but put his wight on his sword thankful for its massive size for once. Breathing heavily Sedagon looked around and found the vampire he had been talking too.

After a few moments Sedagon drew his sword from the ground, demonic energy was coursing through his veins and he felt the familiar power that a true demon possessed. "I'll hold them off from the inside you destroy the vessels" his demon said. Sedagon looked at the vampire "I'm ready to go to war with the dead and I'll even help you if with your problem as long as your ready to get us into hell"

Cika
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bluefall on Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:23 pm

Viktor looked on as the discussion took place. Paradoxes were never his forte, but he was grateful that the plan was to get back underway.

bluefall
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DoC13X on Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:39 pm

Octavius nodded at the armored man. A plan had already formed in the Doctor's mind by the time he had finished speaking. "Very well then, if you shall accompany us it would be most appreciated."

He walked back to the platform and hopped up the five feet as easily as he had hopped down. He turned to face the dozens gathered in the courtyard. Again his voice never rose but every person present could hear him. "Due to the revelation of before unknown circumstances Magnus, Zetta, Rai, Viktor, our new ally *gesturing towards Sedagon*, and myself only shall brave the dangers beyond this gate. I know it is in your hearts that you would help your leader, however, none of you would survive the expedition. When we cross the Gate, it will seal itself behind us. You will post a constant watch of the gate and be prepared to combat any threat that should emerge upon our heels." He turns towards Sedagon, "Does that soothe your fears Krieger? Only the greatest warriors here shall accompany us and our small band shall be far harder for your mockeries to detect. As well the Gate shall be sealed, that none of the maggot feeders can cross to this side."

DoC13X
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cika on Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:33 am

Sedagon thought about the plan for a few seconds before giving his answer, "That plan will work just as long as none of you attack the rots, they have a temper worse than mine. He jumped at a nearby tree and from there threw himself to where the vampire was "when do we set out on this little adventure then" he said as he walked over the vampire, and by the way when we get into hell be careful of large masses of tentacles, they are some very bad souls who still wanted a body and the things are a bloody nuisance if they get hold of you.

Cika
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord__Nobunaga on Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:46 pm

Zetta stepped back regaining his normal composure, he stepped back embarrassed by his attack
"we will cross over and we must collect the souls of the demons which roam the area, we will destroy the bests but...my lord is called the demon king as he is one of them and he has friends and warshipers in the home world, kill those who attack leave those who do not i must make this very clear,"Magus said calmly, "we need a large amount of the darkness residing in the souls in order to restore what our lord lost, now i believe we sould get moving quickly..."

Lord__Nobunaga
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DoC13X on Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:34 pm

((OOC: Nobunaga. This is your RP so I'm leaving the description of the Demon Realm up to you. Please be descriptive.)

Octavius nod towards Magnus, and in one of the shortest replies of his life said, "I concur."
Without missing a beat Octavius turned and brought up his right hand. He uttered what, to the average bystander, sounded like jibberish, and the Gate began to spin faster. The massive black pearl in the center began to shake violently, and in a bright flash the Gate was open. It shimmered like heat waves in the air. Beyond it could be viewed the other realm where they would acquire what they needed to heal Nobunaga. He stepped through with out a second thought or warning, leaving the others on the City side of the Gate.

DoC13X
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bluefall on Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:49 am

Viktor and the other warriors that stepped up to the plate readied themselves for hell. They advanced, entirely ready for whatever laid beyond.

Theme Song

((OOC: This is my last post for at least awhile. Unfortunately life requires that I save money so no internet for me. I hope this last post is adequate enough for all future non-posts. Forgive me *dies* Also--do with my character as you wish. Have him die soon or control him as one of your own, either way. I'd prefer he became a badass or sacrificed himself to save the group or something, just a personal preference. Nobunaga or Octavius can take him as his or her own little plaything/second character, etc or whoever thinks he or she can play a dastardly dirty old man the way he is meant to be played. Have fun...))

bluefall
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord__Nobunaga on Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:17 pm

((hey guys i kno i havent posed in a few days and istill wont be able to till the end of this week sorry try and keep the story moving if you can))

Lord__Nobunaga
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DoC13X on Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:38 pm

((OOC: I just need to know what I've walked into; then I'll post again.))

DoC13X
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord__Nobunaga on Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:01 am

The demon realm was an odd place, it waslike stepping into a mirror of the real world, the houses stood high but dark with blood stained walls, demons flew through the sky preying on the weak, a large castle stood at the center of the mayham, "that is our destination" magnus said as he began to move quickly with zetta in tow. ((btw im back sorry for the wait))

Lord__Nobunaga
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cika on Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:24 am

Sedagon jumped through the portal and landed hard on the other side, everything blurred and sharpened repeatedly for a few seconds however he ignored it. "this place is a wasteland" Sedagon said as he drew his sword swinging it around himself and decapitating something, upon checking what he had killed Sedagon saw nothing but dust. "some thing is very wrong here" Sedagon said as he began sifting with the sand through his fingers. "better get moving then" He said readying his sword.

Cika
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord__Nobunaga on Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:45 am

As they passed through the mysteriously empty street a flash of light was seen ahead, "you enter my realm? " a young man said as he stepped out of the shadows, he was young with long white hair and white wings,"Magnus...Zetta? where is your master hmm?"he said with a dark smile, a short sword and shield formed in the boys hands, "everyone were here to kill him we must take his soul!"
The boy laughed," is your lord frail and weak? no longer strong enough for his title? well then i shall take it from him," a halo appeared on the boys head and he rushed toward the party of men, "your lord is a fool! he wastes the darkness on the weak, i shall take the power he does not deserve," the boy said as his sword began to glow white, "soon i shall control both the light and the dark and you will not stop me!!" he yelled as he swung his sword

Lord__Nobunaga
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bluefall on Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:23 am

Viktor strutted through the crowd to a song only he could hear, singing softly as he went, ""The man in the back said, everyone attack, and it turned into a ballroom blitz..""

He almost walked into the man with a white sword, "Oh, pardon me, ma'am." And started to walk beyond him.

bluefall
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!